Chapter 23

Spring Day

"There's someone that i like" he confessed , his eyes never leaving mine.

I had mixed feelings. i went from thinking positive to thinking negative in seconds. My heart says 'its you that he liked' but my mind says 'you fool , its definitely not you'.

"Someone?" i asked him. and right then my mind went to somin , its definitely her.

"Somin." He said, literally reading my thoughts, and then looked away, i could feel the hurt.

I could feel my face burning , my eyes suddenly started twitching , my mouth was completely dry and my heart skiped a beat. I knew it all along and i could feel the pain because it was coming from him , because he said to me , to my face.

I looked away as i could feel my eyes tearing, he must've noticed it already. 

"Are you fine?" he asked appearing to be worried. I made sure i wont cry and took in a deep breath before turning to face him.

"Does she know?" i managed to ask although i sounded like a child choking.

"I think she does but then again i think she doesn't" he said. i've never saw him looking this gloomy. "That's why i thought of talking to you" he said while looking down at his empty bown of chicken soup.

"W-what do you want me to do?" i asked him and somehow i feared his answer, probably because i feel like i know where this conversation is going.

"Do you possible know if she's back with Woojin?" he asked , embarressed.

"Maybe!" i said "Or maybe not" i added. I somehow felt like i wanted to hurt him. I wanted to lie to him and say that 'yes they're back together and they're freakin so in love" i wanted to tell him that he can never have her and that her heart is set on only woojin and will always be that way. i wanted to hurt him so bad that maybe  my hurt could go away.

He looked so down. Like he knew he didnt have a chance with her but he is still willing to try and give it his all. Isn't this what love is ?.

"I dont know! Maybe you should ask her" i said. i was tearing from inside but through all this hurt i still managed to take out words from my mouth. I wasn't even thinking straight.

"I was actually thinking... maybe , juuust maybe , if you could help me" these words left his mouth and felt weak in all means. Why is this even happening to me. why do i deserve al of this. 

I wanted to laugh. Literally laugh like the joker. Laugh at myself. 'He is so not asking me to help him get with somin' i thought to myself. if he did , im losing it all,

"Maybe you could help me as her out ?" he said and literally chuckled sarcastically in his face and i didnt care about it. I was hurt.

"Maybe" i managed to mumbled but felt like i was being mean. " I will try." i added. why do i have to still be so kind. why cant i change and be strong and bold.

"Youu would ? really?" his eyes were full of hope. He still looked so bold and manly but i could tell from inside he was happy and excited that i was going to help him. I wish i was him. or maybe the lucky Somin!'

 

*End of Flash Back*

 

That's how i ended up here. All sad and hurt. Alone between these four walls of our practise room in university campus. I've been dancing for 2 continous hours. Trying to forget everything that happened hours ago. But my mind can't cant get rid of any single word tha taehyung told me.

I had no idea what i was going to do anymore. I mind just tells me to ignore everything that happened and not help him but my heart, oh my heart, can't just let go of it easily. I know i will help him anyway but i also know that if i do im gonna get hurt real bad and probaly be deperessed. 

Should i just confess to him and just tell him that i honestly really like him. Probably even love him. What is love?

I should or i Shouldn't. My Mind and Heart were going crazy and mad so i decided to just quit dacing for now and go take a warm shower and just go to bed and hope for a better day tomorrow. Hopefully i'll be able to get some sleep after i cry another river!

 

 

 

Thank you for reading ^^

What do you think so far , please let me know in the comments and if you like it please upvote this story.

And let me know who do you ship and who would you like to end up together ;)

 

Xo love, Paula ^^