Chapter 22

Spring Day

Why do i always end up in these kind of situations?! I kept thinking of what just happened this evening, what i've heard. All the way since middle school to high school and now in university i have just focused on being a model student just so i dont disappoint my grandma , while all my classmates lived and enjoyed a normal life of a child and a teenager. But when it came to me , im always the girl who is a good listener, giving out relationship advices , being a puncing bag and so on. but never had or even experienced what a true love is. Or just simply falling in love with someone and being loved back.

What is even love ?! i sound like a complete immature person but thats how i ended up because i was never confident enough. and until today , i guess im still the same person even when it comes to new people and grown ups.

*Flash back to an hour ago*

We ended up eating a chicken soup in a small resturant thats run by an old grandma. Some how she reminds me of my grandma who i miss so much. i didnt want to choke up for one particular reason : im eating with taehyung and its just me and him. i could feel my cheeks starting to burn slightly so i dig into my bowl and take in a spoon full of chicken and soup

"i've come here almost every weekend since last year and this soup taste better every time im here" he said , taking in a big bite from his chicken. i was just there admiring his face and how cute he looks while eating so fast and trying not to choke after every big bite that he takes.

He must've notice me looking at me " you dont like it?" he asked with his eyes wide open , as if he was hurt , thinking i didnt like it.

And i always embarress myself  , i cough awkwardly , "No!! no , i really love it , i think im gonna come here more often now that i know this place" i said , smiling awkwardy "thanks to you" i laughed and took in another spoon.

"im glad you did" he said and smild "but i have to be there everytime you come here" he said , warning me and my weak heart couldnt help but beat so fast at his words. 

Is..i-s this his w-way of saying t-that he wants to b-be w-with me ?! my thoughts were running wild. He's flirting with me? No No jiwoo , stop , just dont be the childest woman that you are , he cant even be meaning that he wants to-

"or else you wont be getting extra free dishes , the grandma here adores me alot, she even wants me to marry her granddaughter" he said laughing at me as if he knew what i was thinking.

i laughed along with him but not for what he said but at my dangerous thoughts.

"So, what did you wanna talk with me about?" i was ancious the whole time and couldnt wait for him to mention it.

"Yeah right" he said and took a touch and wiped his mouth before taking in a deep breath , he smiled looking at me.

I had no idea what he was going to say. I mean i had thousand of thoughts running through my head but none could make sense.

"Well , i dont know how to start but just so you know, i feel really comfortable when im with you. Its like youre someone who i could talk to and just not worry, althoug i know that we've never really had a proper conversation but thats all because im not courageous enough and probably noticed it already" he said and i could feel my heart skip a beat.

Just stay calm , juuust stay calm jeon jiwoo. I kept on repeating these words to myself but myself was so eager to know what he was trying to say.

 

 

My lovely readers, im back :D

I hope you're satisfied with this short update and please let me know your thoughts in the comments.

I'll update the next chapter very soon so stay tuned.

xo love , Paula.