Chapter 18

Spring Day

JIWOO'S POV ~

 

Two days later I knew I was back to being all alone when somin stopped following me everywhere asking me to have her meet wooJin and thinking of wooJin who've been ignoring me for the past 2 days.

 

He would literally go the other direction the moment he sees me or acts like he's talking with some kind of students who he makes it seem like they're his 'friends' but I could tell they weren't ; they were some kind of nerd students who I believe wooJin would never hangout with. 

 

This makes me wonder if something had happened between him and somin. 'Wait! Are they back together?!' I thought and my eyes went wild on my thoughts.

 

Why haven't I thoughts of that before. I'm pretty sure they're back together. I smiled and tapped my head rewarding myself 'good job jiwoo'.

 

But I couldn't help feeling a little bit just a little bit down now that I won't have wooJin as my friend and I'm pretty sure somin was just using me and she wouldn't want to really be my friend. I frowned at my thoughts just to look up and find Taehyung walking towards me.

 

He smiled and waved his hand when I looked at him. 'At least I have you my crush, who I have to worry about' I said to myself before walking up to him.

 

"Jiwoo Sup!" He said and raised his hand in front of my face. I backed my face back in defense and raised my eyebrow.

 

"What? High five?" He giggled at my stupid action. He sure wanted a high five , what was I even thinking.

 

I high five'd him and just thinking that this is sort of a skinship between us makes me cringe at my own thoughts. We started walking to class and kept on looking at me.

 

"Is everything alright ?" He finally spoke and looked at me.

 

"I guess ..." I said lazily. Well I'm back to being lonely because my brand new 'friend' so got back with his ex girlfriend thanks to me.

 

He looked at me again just like my answer wasn't enough. So I just gave him a smile to ensure him that everything is fine.

 

He stopped walking and turned to look at me. I stopped at his sudden action.

"If you wanna talk , I'm here anytime" he said with an assuring smile.

 

My heart was racing yet again. He stood so close and stared at me with his incredibly amazingly eyes that makes you drown into them.

 

I nodded as I kept on staring at him. He smiled and I drown even deeper.

 

"So you wanna talk now?" He said and looked to the side. We were already near the auditorium where we had a class in. I sighed and looked back at him. 

 

"Do you wanna skip class?" I bravely asked and his eyes went wide open. "Do you wanna?" He asked in return and then grinned. 

 

I giggled and nodded in approval. He grabbed my hand "let's go" he winked at me and pulled me as we started running away , out of the campus.

 

Whether it's real or not or whether I believe it or not ; I'm gonna believe that I'm going on my first date ... with him.