Chapter 10

Spring Day

 

We went to a park. Literally raced like 10 years old kids on the bikes ; but it was definitely a lot of fun and laugh which I needed the most at this moment. 

 

I've came to a conclusion that it's not really a  bad idea to hang out with wooJin , at least he's the only person who's approached me and was friendly to me in school and here we are now laughing as we munch on our ice creams while each one of us sat on a swing and just admired this fine weather.

 

"It was a great idea?" He asked and looked at me with a sideway glance and for a second I thought he could read my thoughts.

 

I gave him a confused look as I took a. If bite from my ice-cream sandwich.

 

"Following me here and spending your afternoon and evening in Mindelle's cafe" he said "I know coffee can be tempting like most of the time ; hell no I mean all the time but an ice cream at a park or somewhere is not bad right ?" 

 

"I can't disagree " I said "I'm glad I did come with you" I gave a smile and finished of the last. It of this amazing icecream .

 

"Do you have a boyfriend ?" He asked bluntly and out of nowhere . What! 

 

'Why would he ask me that? And what am I supposed to answer. Wait! The heck I'm thinking ; I sure don't have a boyfriend but why do I have to tell him. Like why would he even ask-'

 

"Back to earth Jeon Jiwoo" I saw a hand moving in front of my face and I realized I was dumbfounded ; sitting there just staring at him.

 

"It was just a question-"

 

"I don't!" I said frankly. 

 

He looked at me in a way as if I was lying !  " you must have a crush then?" He went on asking. 

 

'A crush' I thought ' just a couple of days ago I had an extremely sincere crush on Taehyung until indirectly my feelings were dumped'

 

"No I don't " I answered different from my thoughts. He don't need to know that.

 

He looked at me for few seconds "we're fine then" he spoke softly with a smirk before eating the last bit of his ice cream. 

 

'Okay?!' I was confused but decided to brush it off. 

 

 

He offered to walk me to my room which happens to be actually really close to his from what he told me. 

 

We were walking past a small grocery when I saw Taehyung walking out of it! Wait what? 

 

'What is he doing in this neighborhood too?' 

 

I need to look away before he notice us , I need to look awa- dang he already saw us thanks to wooJin .

 

"Taehyung?" I looked at wooJin who called his name , thankfully it wasn't me and my loud thoughts.

 

"Sup!" He said while giving a quick look at wooJin . It's definitely awkward between them.

He didn't reply.

 

"Hey jiwoo!" He called my name which called me of guard . " you live here ?" He asked surprisingly.

 

"Yeah I do!" It's definitely more awkward between us. Probably because I was planning to start ignoring him but damn his looks! 'STOP' 

 

"Cool, I live a bit close from here, not so far and this grocery is in between-"

 

"We live closer to each other" wooJin interrupted him and we both looked at him in stunt and confusion.

 

"I-I mean we live in the same area , close buildings , to each other" he was blabbering.

 

"That's cool man" Taehyung said not showing any interest which I lowkey hoped he would. 

 

"I need to walk jiwoo to her room, she needs to finish her homeworks or whatever after the fun we had" he spoke making us look stunted with his way of choosing words.

 

"We went to the park ..." I corrected him and laughed it off. Thank wooJin for making this more awkward.

 

"Lets go jiwoo" he said pulling me by my arm when I didn't released I was staring at Taehyung again.

 

"It was nice to see you .." I said and 'no I wasn't and it shouldn't be cause I need to get over you'   Is what I should've said.

 

"See you in class jiwoo" he said with a smile before walking past us.

 

'Maybe just in class. Just a few looks at class won't harm , will it?'

 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thank you for reading xx

 

I'd love to know if you enjoy it^^

 

Xo love , Paula