Chapter 4

Spring Day

Jiwoo P.O.V.

I ran. I ran like a scared cat from a huge shadow for no reason. Why was I even scared? Scared of what or who? I still don't get why I'm tearing up right now.

Yes, his words, his face, and his voice were surprising to me, not 'frightening,' I kept telling myself. He was nothing but cheerful & helpful since morning, he probably was angry from whoever that girl was. I should seriously stop being the cookie I am, I thought, hitting my dumb head. Just stay away; try to ignore him from now on, I thought to myself.

"Aghhhh," I yelled at myself in frustration. Now I look like a stupid to him. I just wanna hide. No... I. want. to. disappear. Or should I take a break already. My stupid thoughts were running wild. I'm the type who would want to disappear if I were ever in any embarrassing moment.

And of course, I didn't have enough of hitting my head until I bumped into a balancing scooter that was definitely not moving by its own, right?

"A-are you alright? I-I'm sorry," I heard a figure speak from above me.

The situation was: me bending on my knees with my head between my hands and my bag and books scattered on the ground beside me with a body who I figured was a guy bending down to check on me.

"Agh can't you see!" I whined in frustration looking up to see who it was.

'Ttttt-the model' I stuttered in my thought the moment my eyes met his.

"I'm really sorry," he looked flustered. "I tried to get your notice but you were - um..." he said looking away. Wait! Did he see me hitting my head and whining? Way to go.

My eyes were  wide open looking at him, doubtful. 'Please don't say you saw what I was doing'

"Actually, my bad, I'm not used to these balancing thing or whatever, I left my bike in my house and took the bus cause I was in a hurry this morning so it's definitely my bad I couldn't stop right away, I'm really so-"

"It's okay, don't worry," I tried to calm him.

1.Because it was my mistake as well

2. Because he looked so cute when he's flustered. He spoke so fast while scratching the back of his head which made me smile like an idiot.

"I was actually nagging on myself for being stupid when I bumped into you so it's my mistake too," I confessed and he smiled. One more compliment:  his smile is gorgeous.

"Really?" he smiled again, helping me with my books.

"Um...Yeah!" I laughed it off, taking my books and bag before standing up. I just realized his balancing scooter was knocked off at the side. I hope it's not broken; now I feel bad.

"Oh no! Your scooter!" I said, pointing to it behind him. He turned around and looked at it for few seconds before turning back.

"Don't worry," he smiled. "It's not mine anyway." I think he noticed me raising my eyebrow. "It's for my friend, he doesn't mind and I don't care," he chuckled, and I smiled.

"I'm Jiwoo by the way, Jeon Jiwoo," I introduced myself because it was getting awkward just standing there. "It's my 1st day of enrollment."

"Oh— I'm... uh...Taehyung,  Kim Taehyung," he smiled. Is he always this awkward? I laughed silently.

"What?" he said, raising his eyebrow.

"Sorry..."

"Let me guess, dance department?" he asked.

"Awhh, how did you know?" I asked, smiling widely just when he did the 'I knew it' face.

"You seem like you're the type," he said. "What do you think so far about here?"

"Um....so far...so bad, already," I chuckled and looked down at my books that I was holding.

"Don't worry, first days are always not so good, but you'll get used to it eventually," he said, and patted my shoulder.

He didn't ask me why. He probably wasn't interested.

"I gotta go now, my friend is waiting for me," he said before picking up his scooter. "I'll see you around, maybe!" he said, waving with his hand as he ran off behind me.

He suddenly looked like he was in a hurry. I felt kind of disappointed. I didn't get to ask him his name or get to know which department is he from. I wonder what made him in a hurry suddenly. I turned around to see where is he heading but he disappeared.

'Why do we just bump into each other. Twice today?'

~~~~~~~~

Taehyung / Jseph P.O.V ~

I walked away from that girl, what was her name? Ah! Jiwoo. Not because I didn't like her and that I wanted to escape from her but because I saw her... with him. Jiwoo seemed like a nice girl but I somehow notice Somin miles away talking with Woojin and she didn't look fine, so I unconsciously went in her direction.

It's obvious to me that I like her. Since first year when we enrolled together with Woojin. I wasn't friends with the two of them or anything, but just the guy who just happened to have the same classes with her and him. Beside the whole campus got to know about their history/relationship, whatever it was.

Somin looked awful in the first year although she tried to look like she's completely fine and over him. How do I know? Because I can say we were kinda friends, once.

We had just one class together in our first which was choreography,  she took it although she was majoring in music, but it was obvious why she joined. Because of him.

I knew it all along; that she was using me to make him jealous but I went along with it. I mean, she didn't go around saying we were dating for something but it's just that we'd talk from time to time when we bump into each other, sit next to each other but it all went for waste in our 2nd year when she dropped the choreography class.

That's when we stopped talking. In another way, that's when she started ignoring me.

"Hey Tae!" I heard her call. I didn't realize I was already standing in front of her.

"H-hey Somin," I smiled awkwardly and looked back at Woojin stomping away.

"Long time no see!" she gave me a smile,  let's say it was a sincere smile. "I'll see you around," she said before walking away.

Yeah right. "See you around," I muttered. I didn't even ask if she's okay. Of course she wasn't.

I took one glance at her before walking the opposite direction.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Thank you for reading ♡ Comment your thoughts , I'd love to know what do you guya think so far ^^

Xo love, Paula♡