Chapter 11

Spring Day

Chapter 11 

 

I felt a bit confident ; just a little bit confident in starting this week. Maybe because I suddenly have a sort of friend. I mean there's. I harm in considering wooJin as a friend! I might have judged him way to early , but he's actually a good person , I think. Beside his weird confident but sort of awkward aura ; he's actually ... Nice!

 

I walked into the auditorium with a relaxed expression unlike before to get welcomed by a wave from Taehyung. From his usual seat at the front , he waved his hand to me the moment our eyes met. Little did he know I was looking for him already! 

 

I gave him a decent smile before walking to take a seat next to him just to be stoped by a hand on my shoulder.

 

"Jeon jiwoo , Sup!" His voice and strong hand on my shoulder stoped me from taking any step forward. 'There you are wooJin, I had a sense that you would show up' I thought as I turned "'Morning!" I said with a smile as we both walked. 

 

"You look ..!" He said and I looked up at him with a raised eyebrow before he complete his sentence. 

 

"You look ... relaxed today!" He chuckled "Is it obvious ?" I asked trying not to look concerned. 

 

"You do admit you're more relaxed now? " he said "it's a 'thank you' to me right ?" He asked and somehow I have a feeling he's trying to act cute but it's more like ..

 

"Too odd!" I said trying not to smile.

 

"What is? My cuteness" he said with a wink and I gave him a 'about to throw up face'.

 

"So you do admit you were trying to act cute ?" I asked with a smirk. 

 

"I surrender " he said and we both laughed.

 

"Don't tell me you're gonna sit right in the front!" He asked once we reached the front of the auditorium. I turned and gave Taehyung a smile since he was staring at both of us.

 

"I always sit here!" I asked and took a seat beside Taehyung. Not a seat or two away from him this time but a seat right next to him. Not because I suddenly was overly confident but because he was offering me the seat next to me , which is extremely weird and new!

 

A sat down and looked up to find wooJin standing awkwardly while scratching the back of his head! I chuckled silently . 

 

"What you're waiting for? " I raised my eyebrow and pointed to the seat to my right. 

 

He sat down looking so uncomfortable "is everything alright?" I asked looking at him.

 

"This is the first time that I've sat in the front!" He said and looked at me then back to the looking at front where the professor usually sits . "Can you actually see the professors drooling and spitting while speaking?" He asked with fascination and I couldn't help but laugh.

 

"Where the heck did you hear that from?" I asked with disgust , trying to control my laugh. He turned at me embarrassed . "I just heard that" he chuckled.

 

"You're so weird!" I shook my head and turned to face the front.

 

"Are you ready for today's lecture ?" Taehyung asked with a sigh. He must hate this professor just like everyone and myself as well. 

 

"I'm lowkey so not! But I came prepared" I said and we both giggled and it felt good!

 

"So did I " he said with a smile.

 

"Do you know that you both look so nerdy ATM!" WooJin spoke eyeing both of us.

 

"So do you !" I fired back eyeing at him siting at the front as well. He raised his hand in surrender.

 

2 hours are usually long but it felt kinda short this time. The one and only reason is because I was siting next to Taehyung. What's more fascinating is that we actually interacted here and there. 

 

I sighed and exercised my neck once the class was over.

 

"Hey jiwoo!" Taehyung called my name as I was packing my books, I turned and looked at him.

 

"Did you perhaps finish the research that's due tonight ?" He asked and reacted surprised.

 

" you haven't done that yet?" I asked surprised. Isn't he supposed to be from the highest ranked students in here? Or was my search about him wrong?!

 

"I haven't actually " He said embarrassed. And my eyes went wide open.

 

"I thought you were the ideal student here?" I spoke my thoughts. "You could say so but I had a lot of things on my mind lately and I forgot about it" he said and scratched the back of his head.

 

I smiled "I have it now, you can take it and make few changes!" I said I took it out of my bag to give it to him. When will I ever get to help my crush if it wasn't now. At least he asked me for something and I'm fine with that. 

 

"Can I have that too!" WooJin was suddenly on top of us trying to act cute like he did earlier. It surely failed. 

 

I gave him a thinking face as he tried to look pitiful and not cute , hoping it would work this time. 

 

 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I haven't been updating lately ;

  1. Busy with exams since it's the end of this semester ㅜㅜ
  2. Been having writes block and can't come up with a way to write a new chapter but hopefully I'll be able to keep updating ^^

Xo love , Paula ❤️