Chapter 25

Spring Day

I don't even know how did the 4 of us end up sitting in the same room , together in a group. After class ended i asked woojin if he wanted to meet so we can just through so ideas and he agreed until i felt taehyung tugging at the end of my sleeve asking me if he and somin can tag along because he feels that its gonna be really awkward if both of them are alone. I mean this a 2 pair/couple evaluation , how do i still have to go through all this . seeing him with her!

 

"So.." i mumbled looking at those 3 cold faces around me. the room was dead silent but i needed to work with woojin. i sighed in frustration.

"Somin ! i heard that you're really good in dancing" i said although why am i asking somin or even talking with her first. She nodded , moving her fingers through her shoe lace. Sitting on the floor of our practise room , in circle , didnt help at all.

"I think you'll have to take the lead , since taehyung can be really awkward" i said looking at him , teasing him because he wants me to help him when i clearly not willing to. He turned and looked at me angrily "HEY! im awkward" he snapped trying to look like he was pissed off but anyone can tell he's embaressed and just shy.

"Exactly" somin said as she gave out a small giggle.

i turned and looked at woojin who obviously had a poker face on. "And You!" i snapped pointing my index finger at him. Woojin is probably the only one here who i can tease and not fear anything, i can feel like we're friends now.

"Don't think because you're partnered with me you can rest" i said. he took my index finger in his hand "Hey! didn't you hear that i'm the best dancer in this campus and probaly even worldwide" he said with that awful smirk on his face , pushing my finger away from his face playfully.

'I did hear but i need to confirm " i said giving him a smirk and got to see him smile as he nodded his head.

"So you both need to move to the other end of the room" i said pointing for them to move. they both looked at me blankly. "Don't you know? this is also considered a competition, we can't let you know our plan" i said crossing my arms. they both laughed and moved away.

"hey! why are you being so cute today? Are you sick?" woojin suddenly asked and i didnt realize he was staring at me for so long.

"dude it was so freakin awkward and no one even voluntered to talk! if i didnt then we'll be sitting here just staring at each other" i said hitting his head playfully.

"You did well" he said just when he though of what i said and patted my shoulder.

 

 

 

Almost an hour and half passed and we were so tired from brainstorming for ideas so we decided to go eat, the four of us. yes the four of us. i still cant believe how things are going smoothly today but in fact it is. we're sitting here in this nearby resturant waiting for our order to come. No fighting or glaring or even straight or snapped faces. atleast for now. our food finally came as the four us almost drooled from hunger. 

"Wah! these rice cake look so delicious" i said , admiring the plate of rice cake thats infront of us.

"I haven't eaten rice cake for a while now and this looks so good" somin said and looked at her admiring the plate as well.

"You know i could eat rice cake everyday and never get tired of it" i said and somin's eyes went wide open at me.

she raised her hand infront me for a high five " gosh me too , i can literally crave rice cake everyday" she said.

"Wah seriously , we're similar" i said and we high-fived. and just then both of us reaized that the guys were already digging into their bowls of mixed rice and vegetables. seeing that both me and somin started laughing at them

"Whats funny?" taehyung asked with his mouth full. woojin didnt care to look up from his bowl thats almost going to be empty.

"Enjoy your food" we both said as we giggled one last time before digging into our own plate of rice cake.

 

Unexpectedly , this gathering was going way to smoothly, just way to smoothly.

 

 

 

Thank you for reading ^^

Comment below , i love reading your comments ^^

xo love , paula.