Chapter 1

Spring Day

Jiwoo P.O.V

 The Korean National University of Arts, a place I've always dreamt of. I mean— not to sound so ambitious, but dancing was all I'd done since the age of 4, so how could I not be at least 49% ambitious of getting in KNUA? Yeah yeah yeah, having always topped the first in every class made everyone around me— that includes my parents, family, relatives, and neighbours— think that a girl with natural beauty and at the top of her class should either be:

1. A doctor

2. A lawyer

3. Business woman

4. Designer ?

But to become a dancer or an idol? Well, that's a big no no.

But in my case, I've always loved dancing. Although I loved math, science, and complicated subjects that every other normal kid hates, my passion was for dancing and was nowhere to listen to anyone's advise of becoming a doctor and live a prosperous life. That's why I never considered myself as normal!

I've grow up with my grandparents since the age of 10, after my parents got divorced and left me to survive on my own by dumping me in my grandparents home that always had beautiful memories of all of us together. Even though my passion to dancing and even singing came from my mom, I always remind myself that it's all because of my grandparents that I'm here now as who I am and what I've become.

Look at me, I'm walking through the campus of the place I've always dreamt of and that's because of my grandpa and grandma's hard work to send me here.

Whoops~ My long thoughts cut short after bumping my stupid blind into a speedy bike. Great. What a great way to start my first day. I sigh in frustration,  looking up to see who it was.

And God dammit,  I mean hallelujah, do y models attend this school too?

"Be careful newbie."

Once again my thoughts that always seem to run long were cut of by a ....by a... Sweet? No no honey? A sweet honey voice?

"Sorry~..." I found myself smiling as stupid as can ever be to a face that didn't even care to look up before disappearing into the campus.

What in the actual hell is happening to me. I've never looked as stupid or even took as many pills since early morning just to calm my nervousness and now I just made a guy think I'm stupid and it hasn't been few minutes for me in this campus.

Way to go Jiwoo, way to go.

~~~

After taking a few rounds around the campus I went directly to the school office to finish some paperwork and then I was heading into my first class. I had a theory class for arts and humanities from early morning and definitely I was lost. It took me questioning 3 people to finally find the class. Believe me, I was never this clumsy. But definitely not today, cause it's not a usual day.

I stood by the door to check if this was the right place...

"Freshman?"

I heard a voice behind me. I turned around and a long figure stood so close smiling at me. One thing I was insecure about was my height; I'm not tall. At least not his height!

"Yeah, it's my first day, I'm just checking if this is the theor-" I was cut off.

"Theory class for arts and humanities, yes it is,"  he smiled, cutting me off from what I was saying .

"I'm Kim Woojin, but just call me big Michael or just Michael or sunbae (senior), " he offered his hand for a shake. The awkward self that I am today smiled and shook his hand before turning around to enter the class.

"You're not gonna introduce yourself, I'm a senior, just to let you know?"  He called and I stopped in track and turned around, embarrassed. 

For a second I went blank. This guy right here is the first guy who's not talking awkwardly to me but is smiling all day. Somehow I started to feel a bit comfortable for the first time today.

"Do you want me to just call you newbie?" he chuckled . And so did I for the first time today.

"Jiwoo," I said "Jeon Jiwoo and I'm in the dance department. It's my first day and I feel so awkward and nervous. But I'm not usually like that," I smiled at him.

Honestly I'm starting to get really calm and comfortable,  probably because I'm finally having a conversation with someone! But he wasn't replying. He stood there staring at me.

'Is there something on my face' I wondered. I stopped smiling and looked at him.

"Jeon Jiwoo!" He finally spoke.

"Just call me Jiwoo, you're a senior,"  I tried to crack a joke since things were kinda getting awkward again.

"I'll look forward to seeing you around, Jiwoo," he smiled brightly again before walking past me into the class.

I thought this guy is weird & fun but at least not awkward as I entered after him feeling much more settled and calm.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

HI guys~~~♡♡♡ I had this idea in my mind since the day kard came out. Yes I'm a true fan of kard who can't help but ship the members together although I know it's hard and not possible for them to date each other:/ but you never know.

I haven't wrote any further chapters cause I just have an idea of what the story is like but I've planned each chapter for now so if you're reading please bear with me. I will be updating every FRIDAY & SATURDAY and might update through out the week if there's alot of views and comments so please do comment and vote so I can know the there's people who are enjoying my story Xo love, paula ♡