Practice, Practice

A New Journey

HeeRin took a long, deep breath as she stopped dancing and looked at herself in the mirror. Her long hair was pulled back into a messy high ponytail and she was wearing candy-apple-red shorts and a white tank. She looked around the room for her trainer and sighed, knowing he had left in the middle of her practing.

"You know, taking a break is healthy."

HeeRin turned around at the sound of Donghae's voice and laughed. "Did Ai Mi-unnie send you here?"

"Actually, she and Heechul-hyung tried stopping me." Donghae smiled, rubbing the back of his neck. "But, I managed to convince them to let me take you for lunch."

HeeRin bit her bottom lip and sighed. "Oppa... I really need to practice. The showcase we're doing next weekend is coming up fast." She walked over to the mirror and picked up her bottle of water. She leaned against the cool surface of the relfective glass and slid to the floor, sipping her water.

Donghae watched the younger girl for a moment and then sighed. He walked over and sat beside her, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. He pulled her close, so that her head was against his collar bone. "You need to take a break from practicing or you're going to pass out."

Password's female Lead Dancer felt her cheeks heat up at the closeness. Though, she felt she shouldn't; they had known each other for quite a while. Then she remembered her true feelings.

Donghae stood up and grabbed HeeRin's hand before she could back away. He grinned. "Come on Rinnie. One hour won't put a dent in your performance. You're one of the best dancers I know."

HeeRin looked directly into his eyes and smiled in return at the sincereity of his expression. "Fine. Let's go get lunch." She giggled as Donghae became much like a little kid. They both clapped their hands giddily and left the BCE building.

-------

"Abbie..." JaeHwa sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose in between his fingers. He looked at the younger girl and shook his head. "Are you just going to sit there and eat while I practice?" He was a bit grumpy that day. "I asked you to do my solo with me because you're a great dancer and singer, and here you are just sitting there."

Abbie blinked at him a few times and looked down at her small lettuce, tomato, and cheese sandwich. "Oppa, I..." She pouted and then set her not-even-touched lunch back in its container. She stood up and walked over to JaeHwa despite the pounding in her head.

They were both speaking English, so anyone who passed the room might find it odd. It was the only language they could speak to each other easily in.

JaeHwa played the track and sighed; they were doing a sunbae's song so the dance was easy enough.

Abbie tripped over her own two feet halfway through the fourth run through. She whimpered as she hit the ground. She didn't even have to look her hands to know she was shaking.

JaeHwa lost his grumpy mood and knelt beside the petite girl. "What the hell, Abbie?" He could feel her shaking like a leaf. He sighed and shook his head. "You haven't eaten at all today have you?" He suddenly felt bad for making her get up and dance right when she got out of her dance class.

Abbie smiled slightly and shook her head. "Anniyo oppa. I haven't." She sighed softly as JaeHwa helped her to her feet and led her back over to where she has set her lunch.

JaeHwa grinned and poked Abbie's sides as she sat down and took out her sandwich. "You need a cheeseburger."

Abbie giggled and shook her head. "Ani. I'm a vegetarian. You know that." She poked his nose and ate her sandwich. She looked around and realized she had drank her last bottle of water that morning. She turned back to see JaeHwa holding his own bottle of water out to her. "Kamsa." She smiled and took it, sipping.

JaeHwa pulled out a couple seedless oranges and laid on the practice room floor. He peeled the skin off of his favorite fruit and popped a slice into his mouth. It was silent for a couple minutes while the two ate. "You know Abbie..." He said quietly. "You should really stand up for yourself. You could have gotten hurt not eating..." He bit his lip. "And I'm sorry for snapping at you. Michael-hyung woke everyone up nagging rather loudly this morning..."

Abbie stayed silent for a moment after he spoke. She scooted off of her chair and laid down next to him on the floor, using his arm for a pillow. "It's alright oppa." She smiled softly.

"Ani. It isn't Abbie. If anything happened to you..." JaeHwa started out strong, but then trailed off. He shook his head ad ate another piece of his second orange.

"I can take care of myself," Abbie said, smiling sweetly. "Honestly, I can." She shook her head.

"But you shouldn't have to take care of yourself; someone should take care of you as well," JaeHwa said sternly. He snapped his figners and sat up, making sure to pull Abbie into a sitting position with him. "I know~!" He grinned. "Abigail, I know you're stubborn, but let me take care of you. I know now why I enjoy spending time with you so much." He smiled. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

Abbie bit her lip, her eyes widening. She had thought of him that way before, but never thought it would happen. She knew that everyone teased them about being together. She smiled and nodded. "Neh~!"

---------

Does Super Junior Donghae Have a Secret Girlfriend?

Photobucket

Super Junior's Donghae tweeted earlier today saying "With a super special girl today for lunch. She's amazing and doesn't understand how great she is." Unlike other posts like this, he did not post a picture.

Comments from netizens included "Oppa, do you have a girlfriend?" and "Why no picture, oppa?"

So the question is, does Lee Donghae have a secret girlfriend?"

----------------------

Well, here's a quick update. Just thought I'd throw some random fluffy stuff in the mix. The other members were practicing for their solos. I just felt like writing these characters. The ideas popped in my head. Well, we have our first official couple of the fic: JaeHwa and Abbie.
Anyway, next chapter will probably be the showcase; each memjber gets his or her own solo. They get to choose it, so yeah. ^_^
<3