Surprise News Updates

A New Journey

Password to be on Hello Baby's Biggest Season Yet!

The fourteen members of Password have a full schedule ahead of them. With performances coming to a slow stop and preparations for a comeback in the works, Password has been given more to do. They have been announced as the participants in the newest season of Hello Baby.
They have been given the most children to take care of; the children are also the most diverse, much like Password itself. The profiles for each of the children are below.

Photobucket

Name: Kim JunKyu
Age: 7
Ethnicity: Korean
Favorite Food: Strawberries

Photobucket

Names: Bae SeonYul and Bae JeongMi
Age: 6
Ethnicity: German-Korea
Favorite Food: Peanut Butter Toast

Photobucket

Name: Abigail Woo
Age: 4
Ethnicity: Chinese-Australian
Favorite Food: Cake

Photobucket

Names: Adam and Zayne Jang
Age: 5
Ethnicity: Korean-American
Favorite Food: Meat (Adam), Fruit (Zayne)

Six children! And so far, they seem to be the oldest group of kids on the show.

Password Hwaiting~!

----

Password's Hee Young Reveals Exciting News!

Photobucket

Aegyo Princess Young Young revealed through her twitter that she was going to be the star of an upcoming drama titled 'The Time of My Life'. 

The show is about a young teen going through high school with her two best friends. The show follows the three girls through trials of life and through heartache and love.
The show was only the first thing Password's female visual was excited aboutl. She later revealed that she would be acting alongside SHINee's Kim Jonghyun, who would play her love interest. It was also said that the two would be recording the show's intro theme together.

-----

Super Junior Donghae: Dating Rumours?

Photobucket

Super Junior's Lee Donghae's twitter has been followed closer than ever since the debut of rookie co-ed group Password. He had been seen with a girl before Password's debut that had no name and was kept secret. The girl has been revealed as his best friend, Password's female Lead Dancer: Park HeeRin.

ELFs and Codes are beginning to wonder, however, if there is something more between the two. Donghae and HeeRin have taken many selcas together lately and have tweeted each other back and forth with what seems like playful, flirty banter.
What do you think? Secretly Dating? Or just friends?

----

Password's Male Visual Reveals That He is Dating!

Photobucket

Password's JaeHwa sat down with for an exclusive interview the other day and revealed that he was dating a trainee at BCE. He showed off his phone's background picture proudly. It was odd to see him go from the slightly cold and blunt person he was to the caring oppa he was underneath.
"I take pride in the fact that I'm the first celebrity to have a picture of her, besides her brother. She'll be famous soon enough."
When asked what he meant, he simply grinned and put a finger over his mouth.
The picture of JaeHwa's girlfriend Abbie is below.

Photobucket

Isn't she adorable? If she's going to be famous soon, I know I wouldn't mind seeing her face around more.

----

Babies Then Marriage? There's Something About Password

Photobucket

Cho Junhyun revealed through his twitter, merely hours after the news report about Hello Baby, that he would be participating in We Got Married. He does not know who is 'wife' will be, but he's excited to find out.

He followed up his reveal tweet with another picture of his three cats. It's quite obvious that he loves his 'babies'.

----------------------

So, the play's finally over... So I can update more. I actually only have a month of school left of my freshman year at university. Super excited. ^_^
Anyway, hope you liked this little update.
I like pretending I'm a news writer... xD
<3