The Time of My Life

A New Journey

Hee Young sighed as she looked in the bathroom mirror. She was in the dorm's huge bathroom. She looked at herself from every side possible and groaned, collapsing onto the relaxing couch. She shook her head and looked at the ground. "It's just a read-through. Just a read-through with Kim Jonghyun." She fanned her face. "Holy crap Kim Jonghyun!"

"Hee Young-ah, are you alright?"

"Neh HeeRin-unnie, I'm okay. I'm just trying to figure out what to wear and how to fix my hair and what make-up to put on," Hee Young forced a calm smile on her face, but couldn't hide the quick speed of her nervous speaking.

"Do you want me to go get Michael?" the dancer asked, tilting her head. She was like a mother to the younger members - which was everyone except Zachery and Junhyun.

"Oh god, please," Hee Young sighed.

HeeRin left and soon came back with Michael. She nodded to them both and waved before leaving.

"So, I hear you need some help," Michael grinned. He looked at Hee Young's current outfit and scrunched his nose. "First of all, that definitely does not go together." He sighed. "So, we'll start with fixing..." He paused and shook his head. "That."

Hee Young narrowed her eyes at the flamboyant male, but then took in a deep breath. He was the only one available with the fashion sense to help her. She normally did well with her clothes, but her nervousness at meeting the idol she followed so closely. It was like stalker-fan close, but she did like him.

After everything was finished, her hair was straightened and left down. Michael had applied light make-up, almost natural compared to the make-up they wore on stage. She wore simply black skinny jeans and a black top. She hugged Michael briefly.

"Thanks oppa."

Michael shrugged and grinned. "I did do a wonderful job didn't I?" He clapped and grabbed hold of Hee Young's hand. "Look everyone~! Look what I did~! Doesn't our visual look absolutely fantastic!?"

The members in the living room rolled their eyes. They were all getting ready to go to the practice room.

Michael pouted, hanging his head. He thought he had done well. He sighed and hugged, folding his arms across his chest. He picked up Chiot and grabbed his iPad from next to the TV and headed to his room. "You just don't appreciate art~!" He whined dramatically.

"Micky, we have practice to go to," Zachery said, grabbing the younger male by the collar. "Come on."

----

Hee Young took in a deep breath as she stepped out of the car. She murmured a thanks to the company driver and grabbed her bag. She looked up at the building and then let out her breath as she walked in. She walked to the desk and smiled sweetly at the lady. "Hwang Hee Young."

"Ah, yes." The woman behind the counter smiled. She handed Hee Young a lanyard with a little photo ID on it along with a card-key. "Since you'll be coming in and out a lot over the next couple months or so, you'll need this. So, don't lose it."

Hee Young looked at the ID; it was a picture of her that had obviously been taken from her twitter account. She rolled her eyes at it, but chuckled. She took the key-card and smiled. "Kamsahabnida." She bowed.

"On, Hee Young-ssi, one more thing; here is the recording schedule," the woman smiled.

"Oh!" Hee Young rubbed the back of her neck and took the paper. "Thank you again." She said before bowing once more and turning away. Her smile dropped and she scowled. She looked at the paper and found what room she would be going into. She opened the door to the correct room after searching down the halls.

"Ah, Hee Young-ssi," the script-writer smiled from where he sat. "You've finally arrived."

"Mianhae," Hee Young bowed. She looked around and noticed the others in the room. She recognized a couple of them and especially recognized Jonghyun. She sat down in the open seat between the one of the two girls that would be playing her character's best friends and Jonghyun. She was handed a script.

"Alright, so we're going to introduce ourselves to everyone, say something about ourselves, read through the script of the pilot episode once, then Jonghyun-ssi and Hee Young-ssi will go down the hall to record the song." The producer explained.

They all went around in a circle and it was Jonghyun and then Hee Young.

"Annyeonghaseyo. SHINee's Bling Bling Jonghyun," Jonghyun smiled. "And this is my first time actually being casted in a TV show."

"Annyeonghaseyo. Password's Aegyo Princess Young Young," Hee Young bowed her head and flashed her sweet smile. "I'm really excited to be working with everyone."

After the introductions, everyone quickly exchanged phone numbers and even twitters before reading through the script.

----

Hee Young coughed slightly as she left the recording part of the studio. She rubbed her ears and groaned, trying to hear correctly again. She laughed as she met with Jonghyun outside in the room with the song producer.

"Well, your voices go really well together," the producer smiled. "Hee Young-ssi, your long notes were beautiful." He said, shaking the visual's hand. He turned to Jonghyun. "Jonghyun-ssi, good working with you as always."

Jonghyun grinned and nodded. "Neh." He playfully saluted and then looked at Hee Young. He bit his lip and then walked passed her.

Hee Young sighed, grabbing her purse and her jacket before walking out of the building to wait for the driver to show up. She noticed that Jonghyun didn't come near her, but even though his driver showed up before hers he didn't leave until she had gotten in her ride.

------------

'The Time of My Life' Main Cast Photos Revealed!

Just after the set date of the recording of the show's song sung by Password's Hee Young and SHINee's Jonghyun, pictures of the main cast were released. The following photos are of the cast dressed as their character.

Photobucket

Hwang Hee Young as Ryom Min Ji. Min Ji is known as the average girl of the school. She has looks; she has brains, but no one finds her that special. She works in her mother's bakery and has grown up without a father. She believes she is fairly normal, so when the ultimate queenka of the school chooses her to use as a hatestick, her life gets turned upside down.

Photobucket

Kim Jonghyun as Jang Chan Hee. Chan Hee is the ultimate playboy under the disguise of the perfect student. He's a teacher's assistant in half of his classes and loves to show off how his brain works. He's very precise in how he does his work and in how he flirts.

Photobucket

Park Yoohwan as Choi Kae Jin. Kae Jin is known simply as Chan Hee's best friend, and also for his crazy fashion sense. He's not the smartest kid in school, but he tries his hardest. He's seen as a mood-maker mostly. He is often going to be heard making random comments that quite obviously don't make sense.

Photobucket

Bae Eun Min as Dong Seo Jin. Seo Jin is Min Ji's childhood friend. The two grew up as neighbors and have never been seen apart for more than a class period. They share everything from secrets to clothes. Seo Jin is more out-going than Min Ji and also a bit of a rebel.

Photobucket

Lee Hana as Vanessa Song. Vanessa is an American-born Korean girl with little to no filter on what she says. She moved to Korea to further her studies and learn of the world her parents grew up in. She's naive, innocent, and pure. She became best friends with Min Ji and Seo Jin on her first day of class because of the two protecting her.

Photobucket

Shin Mae Ri as Yang Tae Lin. Tae Lin is Chan Hee's girlfriend at the beginning of the show. She's the typical female antagonist with her mischevious and deceitful ways. So when she finds someone to take her hatred out on, she goes for it.

Photobucket

Park InYoung as Ryom Seong Mi. Seong Mi is Min Ji's mother and the owner of her own bakery. She's tried her entire life to give Min Ji everything she believes her daughter deserves. She's a loving mother and takes care of Min Ji and her friends.

Say hello to the main cast of 'The Time of My Life'. The first episode airs in two weeks and the digital copy of Hee Young and Jonghyun's song will be available in one week's time.

--------------------------------

So yeah, a Hee Young chapter. From now on, the chapter will be like this... With each member having a separate schedule. ^__^
Ok... Bae Eun Min, Lee Hana, and Shin Mae Ri are just random peopel I made up because I don't know too many actors... Lol. The ulzzangs I used were Lee Ye Rin, Lee Eun Jin, and Zinnia. ^^
And yes, I added in Park InYoung because I love her to itty bitty pieces and she owns a bakery because I say so damn it.
^^

Hope you enjoyed it even though it was mostly just Hee Young. I'll be updating throughout the week probably, so be on the look out

<3