Password SuKiRa/Hello Baby/We Got Married

A New Journey

"KyungMi, HeeRin, Zachery, Layla, Leonardo, and Michael," Ai Mi said, walking into the dorm. "You have a schedule today." She looked around and then back down at her clipboard. Her stomach had begun to grow a little bit and the dress she wore showed it. "Has Junhyun already left for the We Got Married filming?"

"Neh unnie," HeeRin murmured, grabbing her purse and a couple apples from the kitchen.

"Good." Ai Mi sighed and pressed her fingers to her temples. "Okay... RenJi, Joowan, Jaehwa, Hee Young, Taylor, Minkyung, and Nicole you will be here doing Hello Baby. RenJi, you are the oldest here today. I know you don't really like being around a lot of people or the kids, but you need to make sure everyone stays in line today."

RenJi 'saluted' Ai Mi and sighed. "Neh noona." He looked around and then sat down on a pile of pillows. He had literally just walked into the room when she began talking to him.

"The kids will be here soon; Heechul went to pick them up from school and day care or what not." Ai Mi shook her head. "Okay, the members I mentioned, come with me." She turned and walked out of the dorm.

HeeRin and Zachery quickly followed their manager, followed by Leonardo and Layla, then KyungMi and Michael.

"Oh," Ai Mi peeked her head back into the dorm. "And remember you have practice tomorrow morning. The follow-up performances will be coming up sooner than you realize."

----

"Today on SuKiRa we have six members of the new Co-Ed group Password." Sungmin said, reading from the paper in his hands.

"Neh, let's have them introduce themselves."

"Ah, annyeonghaseyo. Password's Tumbling Apple Girl Heera imnida."

"Annyeong. Password's Flirt Prince Zach imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo. Password's Golden Boy Lyon imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo. Password's Dreamy Diva Lala imnida."

"Annyeong. Password's Sweet Choding Minnie imida."

"Annyeonghaseyo~! Password's Queen MiLim imnida~"

"Lyon-ssi and Lala-ssi are siblings, correct?" Sungmin questioned, looking over at the two.

Leonardo nodded. "Neh. Lala is my little sister." He smiled.

"What is it like being in a group with your sibling, Lala-ssi?" Ryeowook asked.

Layla smiled and looked at her brother. "Ah... Well, oppa and I were close growing up. So, it's a good feeling to know that we're both succeeding. And we can be there for each other when we have hard times."

"So much detail," Sungmin laughed.

Layla and Leonardo laughed quietly as well.

"Heera-ssi~!" Ryeowook smiled, looking at HeeRin.

The twenty-three year old looked at the Super Junior member with wide eyes, in the middle of taking a bite of her apple. "N-neh?"

"You recently celebrated your birthday, correct?"

HeeRin smiled and nodded. "Neh."

"How did you celebrate it?"

"Ah, an oppa of mine took me out for lunch. I ate dinner with my umma and appa," HeeRin said, shrugging.

"How old are you now?" Sungmin butted in, ignoring Ryeowook's expression.

"Twenty-three." HeeRin murmured. "Zach-oppa had his birthday just three days ago." She said, quickly changing the subject and pointing over to the multitasker of the group. As soon as the attention was off of her, she took a bite of her apple.

"Ah, jinjja?"

"Neh," Zachery grinned, not looking up from his phone. "I turned twenty-four just a few days ago."

"And you're the oldest in Password?"

"Neh." Password's leader said, looking up finally. "Junhyun-ssi and I were born in the same year, but I was born... Seven months before him."

"I was born in Decemember," Michael said randomly. "Our maknae was too."

Sungmin laughed. "Ah, Michael-ssi. You and Junhyun-ssi designed the debut outfits and the showcase outfits, neh?"

"Neh. We're both fans of fashion," Michael said, nodding. "I grew up in Paris and his mother is in the fashion industry. We had to pass a test from Ai Mi-noona to prove that we could do it. In the end, we became the stylists."

"Now, I'm about to put something out in the open that not even Sungmin-hyung has heard about," Ryeowook said, looking at his script. "Ah, our scriptwriters told me to keep this a secret until now." He chuckled and then shook his head. "Sungmin-hyung and Kyungmi-ssi, who is here today with Password, have recently been involved in a scandal that SuKiRa is going to clear up."

"Scandal?" Kyungmi's eyes nearly bugged out of her head.

Ryeowook nodded. "Neh." He looked at the paper. "Here is the article: Super Junior's Sungmin and Password's Kyungmi were seen together at a mall holding hands, hugging, and even sharing an occasional kiss on the cheek. Sungmin was seen buying many gifts for Kyungmi and have ELFs and Codes wondering 'What is going on?' Stay alert for more news."

"Aish..." Kyungmi shook her head. "Jinjja? That's the article?" She groaned as Ryeowook nodded. "I'm going to clear this up before oppa can mess it up more." She laughed and sighed. "Annyeong ELFs and Codes, Minnie of Password here to tell you that your 'oppa' is still free." She grinned. "Super Junior's Sungmin is my older brother. We don't see each other much because of schedules, but we're a very affectionate family."

"Kyungmi is my only sister and Sungjin and I really enjoy spending time with her. We're over-protective, but that's our job as brothers," Sungmin laughed, still a bit flustered from the reveal of the scandal.

"While on the topic of Kyungmi, we've heard she has quite the crazy personality. What do the other members think of this?" Ryeowook looked around. "We'll start with Heera-ssi."

"Kyungmi-ah is..." HeeRin chuckled nervously, looking over at the other female dancer. "She's endearing to have around, actually..." She smiled. "She's very encouraging most of the time. When we're all tired in the practice room, she'll come up to us girls and she'll hug us all and tell us something inspirational."

"She'll also come up the guys and give us all hi-fives," Michael added, demonstrating with his hands. He laughed and shrugged.

"Kyungmi-ssi is a mood-maker then?" Ryeowook smiled. "Zach-ssi?"

Zachery tilted his head and tapped his fingers on the table. "Kyungmi-ah and I really aren't that close, so I don't really experience her crazy side. She seems kind of cold to me, really."

"Oppa~! Quit being mean." Kyungmi pouted. "We're close. Just the other day we baked together."

"Oh! That's right!" Zachery laughed. "I did experience her randomness that day. She sat on the counter and as I was mixing the flour into the batter, she dipped her hand in the flour bag and flicked it at me." He grinned. "I had flour all over of my face and my clothes."

"So, next is Lyon-ssi and then Lala-ssi."

Leonardo smiled. "Well, Kyungmi and I get along well enough. We play video games together; the whole dorm does really."

"We draw together; we teach each other new ways," Kyungmi piped up.

"Neh. She's very good at drawing anime," Leonardo grinned. "Lala and I cosplay, so seeing someone else actually like anime is great."

Layla smiled. "It's the same with myself and Kyungmi-unnie-"

"Minnie-ssi is your unnie?"

"Neh," Layla looked around. "I'm actually the maknae for today," she giggled. "Anyway, Kyungmi-unnie and I get along rather well mostly because we both love eating. I see her crazy side quite a lot."

"And lastly, what does MiLim-ssi think of Minnie-ssi's craziness?"

Michael shrugged. "She's fun to watch movies with. She reacts at the most normal parts, which makes it interesting. We could watch the same movie over and over, but it always different because she never reacts the same or even to the same scenes."

"Alright, we're going to listen to Co-Ed's debut song 'Too Late', and then return with a new topic." Sungmin smiled and played the track.

----

"So, you're a rapper?" Junhyun questioned as he walked beside Woori.

"Neh. You're a dancer?" Woori replied.

"Neh..." Junhyun sighed and looked up at the sky, sipping his chocolate shake. He looked down and noticed his 'wife' was wearing heels. "Do you want to sit down? I know the girls in my group sometimes complain about heels hurting..."

Woori looked at him for a moment and then laughed. "I'd like to sit down."

Junhyun looked around and then held out his hand. "Then follow me." He smiled just slightly as she took it and led her over to a swing set. He waited until she sat down before sitting as well.

~

"When I first met Junhyun, I was... Ah... Nervous?" Woori sighed. She laced her fingers together and then shook her head. "He just seemed so... Distant. I thought 'Omo. He doesn't want to be here. He doesn't want to be on this show. Oh no.' I thought he was going to be the cold type of person." She laughed. "I think he's warming up."

~

"When first meeting with Woori-ah, I was worried. Ani..." Junhyun shook his head and ran his fingers through his hair. "I was nervous, I guess. I didn't know who I was going to be 'married' to, so I was worried it would be a sunbae younger than me or someone much older." He shrugged. "But Woori is only a few months older than me." He smiled. "I'm having trouble warming up..."

~

"I'm sure you've heard that they're going to make us live together..." Woori said, taking a drink of her water.

Junhyun's eyes widened slightly and he shook his head. "Ani... I hadn't heard." He chuckled quietly. "That's... Interesting to know."

-----

"That was Password's debut song Too Late." Ryeowook said excitedly.

Sungmin laughed. "We have a question game written by our script writers today. First question is... Which member has the strangest sleeping habits?"

"Can we name members that aren't here?" Kyungmi asked.

"Of course," Sungmin answered. "On three. 1, 2, 3!"

"Taylor/MinKyung."

"Ah, we have two different answers. Who said Minkyung?"

"I did," Layla said, chuckling. "I went into her room one night because I heard her talking and I went to check on her." She smiled. "She was asleep, ranting about a game we had just got for everyone to play."

"Why did the others say Taylor?"

Kyungmi smiled. "Taylor's my best friend; we met as trainees and we've been really close ever since. Anyway, she makes the noises in her sleep."

"She's going to kill you when we get back to the dorm," Zachery teased.

"Okay, the group's byungtae [ert] is... 1, 2, 3!"

"Nicole."

"Ah, unaninmous decision of the group's maknae?" Ryeowook laughed. "Wae?

"Ah, Nicole-ah is a bit special." HeeRin said, laughing. "Layla-ah and I room with her and the girl has a stack of magaines under her bed. I mean, a huge stack of these magazines."

"She tells people her age is 69," Michael laughed.

"And she's got this tattoo," Layla added. "HeeRin-unnie and I have seen her change, so we know this. It's a very interestign tatto, and we may be censored for saying it." She laughed.

"What is it?" Sungmin asked.

Layla stood up from her seat and walked over to Sungmin, whispering it in his ear. She grinned as Sungmin's face turned whtie and he started laughing.

"Last question and then we'll play another song on Password's debut mini album. The question is... Password has become known as the Zoo Idols because of their enormous amount of pets in the group, which member has the most pets?" Sungmin asked. "On three. 1, 2, 3."

"Junhyun."

"How many pets does he have?" Ryeowook questioned.

"He has three that live at the dorm with him." Michael answered. "I just love them. They get along with Chiot really well and I absolutely love Delos. Delos is the only male kitten; his sisters - Thea and Jezzel - aren't as friendly. Anyway, hyung has told me that his family has a lot of other animals like goats, dogs, and even more cats."

"You room with him, correct?"

Michael laughed. "Neh."

"Alright, so we have two songs to choose from to play before we say good-bye to Password. We have the Password boys with Without U and the Password girls with Like This or Like That. What song do you want to listen to? Start with Heera-ssi, then Zach-ssi, Lyon and Lala-ssi, then Kyungmi-ah, and Michael-ssi."

"Without U."

"Without U."

"Without U."

"Like This or Like That."

"Like This or Like That."

"Without U."

Sungmin laughed. "Without U it is."

After the song, everyone bid good-bye and met up with Ai Mi in the main area of the radio building.

----

As the six members of Password that participate on SuKiRa made it back to the dorm, they were met with an interesting scene.

RenJi was sitting on a pile of pillows, sitting beside JunKyu. Both of them were just staring boredly at the TV. RenJi had given JunKyu a soda and the seven year old was even sharing his strawberries.

SeonYul and JeongMi were playing with Nicole and MinKyung. The maknae rappers had got the shy twin to come out of her shell and play with her twin and them. They were playing the Just Dance game the two had recently bought. 

Adam and Zayne were sitting with Jaehwa, Joowan, and Hee Young. They were eating some random snacks that had been in the kitchen.

Abigail [A/N: who I keep almost calling Yoonjin xD] was bouncing around, playing tag with Taylor and eating a chocolate bar. "Oo an't atch meeeee~" She giggled, squealing as Taylor picked up the four year old and spun her around.

"I think I just did." Taylor laughed. She looked to the door. "You're all back!" She smiled, holding Abigail.

Zachery smiled. "Ah! It's the chipmunk!" He grinned, walking over to Taylor and taking Abigail from her. "Have they been giving you lots of sweets?"

"Ot nenough," Abigail pouted at Zachery. "Ach-appa! Ookies!?"

Zachery laughed and nodded before disappearing into the kitchen.

SeonYul and JeongMi looked up at everyone else and then went back to playing with the maknae rappers. They were back to giggling and laughing in no time.

Taylor ran over to Kyungmi and then dragged her to their room along with Hee Young. The three girls weren't seen again until dinner.

Everyone else continued whatever they were doing as the returning home members of Password went about getting ready for dinner.

----

"So, are you a fan of Rainbow?" Woori questioned, looking up from her small salad. They were sitting at a secluded table at a restaurant. Junhyun was buying dinner.

"Ah," Junhyun chuckled and looked down at his plate. "Actually, I haven't listen to Rainbow that much. Though, I really like the song Sweet Dream." He smiled. "It's a good song." He took a bite of food, chewed, and swallowed. "Are you a fan of Password?"

Woori tilted her head and shrugged. "I wouldn't say I'm part of the fanclub - what is it again?"

"Codes."

"Right, Codes. I wouldn't say I'm that much of a fan, but I like the song Too Late and Like This or Like That. The girls are really talented performers." Woori smiled.

Junhyun feigned offense. "And the boys aren't?"

"Ani. Ani. That's not what I meant!" Woori waved her hands in front of her and sighed. "Ani. I just... Without U is good too. I just think that the boys can do better." She bit her lip. "I feel that you didn't reach your potential as artists."

"Ah, arasso." Junhyun smirked. "That makes more sense." He sighed and looked at his phone as he felt it vibrate. "Aish... Ai Mi noona says it's time to get back to the dorm. She has somethingg to tell me."

"Probably that we'll be living together," Woori grinned.

"Probably," Junhyun rolled his eyes.

----

Heechul sighed as he rounded up the six kids. JunKyu was easy to handle, so were SeonYul and JeongMi. Adam and Zayne were harder to keep still, but at least they listened. However, Abigail was another story. He really wanted to just scream at Password's leader for giving the four year old nearly a dozen and a half cookies plus a piece of cake and a brownie.

"Be careful, Chullie-ah. I'm going to make sure they at least get into their rooms before midnight..." Ai Mi sighed. She kissed Heechul's cheek and turned to walk back into the dorm as he made sure the kids were strapped in the vehicle and ready to go to where their families were staying.

Ai Mi sighed as she walked into the dorm and began helping Michael clean up the mess left from the children and members playing all day.

---------------------------

Okie dokie... Well... That's a long chapter...
2746 words.... Hmm... Seems longer...
Anyway... I HAVE NO FREAKING CLUE HOW THE HELL GO WOORI ACTS!!!! I dun listen to Rainbow that much... So yeah... Bleh... And the reason SuKiRa popped up in here is because I was watching SHINee's SuKiRa from the other day and finally got inspiration to write.
Also on Junhyun's WGM note, I have only seen two episodes of WGM and that was KhunToria. I HAVE NO IDEA HOW WGM WORKS EITHER SO IT'S GOING MY WAY OR THE FREAKING HIGHWAY!!!
Bleh... And Hello Baby will be playing a bigger part soon... As well as the chapters will probably start varying in size... Maybe longer, maybe shorter... I dunno. I do know that there will be more personal one on one reading time of the characters.
Another note, guys I really appreciate the feedback that is given to me by those who comment. I really wnt to hear more from everyone... I know I chose a lot of people [fourteen to be exact] and I'm only getting comments from five or six of them... It makes me sad really...
And I don't want to put this out there, but I really am considering having a group member leave the group if I can't get more comments... I want y'all to tell me what you like/don't like about what I'm doing with your character(s). So... I hope you can understand where I'm coming from...
And lastly, until next time...
<3