The bad thing about seven girls living together...

A New Journey

"It's not fair." Junhyun mumbled.

Ai Mi rolled her eyes. "Quit your whining."

"Noona, why do the girls get to sleep in today?" Michael asked, tilting his head to the side.

Ai Mi cleared and sighed. "Because you do not want to be around all of them right now." She shook her head and looked around at the males of her group. "Today will be a little different than usual." She said, smiling.

"Noona, the last time you told us "today will be a little different," we got put into a co-ed group and moved out of the trainee dorms," Leonardo grinned.

Ai Mi chuckled and shrugged. "Good point." She said. "Anyway, first off we are going to run through your part of the dance and then you're all going to do vocal warm-ups followed by practicing your individual parts of the song." She paused. "Afterwards, I'm going to go back to your dorm to check on the girls and you all are going to go to your personal trainers and do what you did when you were still trainees: practice, practice, practice."

There was a small collective groan among the boys, but Ai Mi shushed them.

"Well, you heard her, let's get to work~!" JooWan smiled, standing up and walking to the middle of the practice room. The others soon followed suit and got in position.

After about an hour, the dancing stopped.

Ai Mi chuckled at the boys as they all just collapsed onto each other.

RenJi was the first to stand up. "Noona, I'm going to hit the showers before vocals." He ran his hand through his sweat drenched hair and shook his head.

"That's fine." Ai Mi laughed. She looked around at the other six boys. "Take an hour break; get a shower if you need to."

Five of the boys left and went in the same direction as RenJi, needing a shower.

"What is it JaeJae?" Ai Mi asked, tilting her head to the side.

"Would it be alright to go kidnap Abbie for a little while? You know she doesn't need those dance classes," JaeHwa muttered. His eye twitched a little bit and he sighed.

Ai Mi chuckled and nodded. "She should actually be finished training a new girl for the day, so go right ahead."

"You have her training someone?"

Ai Mi nodded once more. "Abbie's surpassed all of the teachers here in dancing; her brother and SME taught her well. I have her training a new trainee who's about thirteen." She shrugged. "Go get your girlfriend."

"Yah. Noona." JaeHwa rolled his eyes before leaving the practice room. "She's not my girlfriend!" He called to his manager.

"Might as well be," Ai Mi grinned to herself as she sat in a chair in the practice room.

---------------------------

After vocals, Ai Mi waited for each of the boys' trainers to come and get them before she went to Password's dorm. On her way to the dorm she grabbed many things of chocolate, a couple bags of apples, a couple containers of strawberries, lots of ice cream, a tray of pre-made kimbap, and some cotton candy. When she walked into the dorm, she knew she had become the favorite unnie (if she wasn't already).

The sight Ai Mi walked into the dorm to see was of seven girls curled up with each other on a bunch of pillows will all of their blankets watching "The Notebook."

"Girls," Ai Mi chuckled as she walked into the living room completely. She set the plastic bags of everything down in the living room floor and laughed quietly as each girl shushed her. She waited the five minutes until the movie ended and then spoke again. "I brought you all goodies."

HeeRin saw the apples and dove for them before hugging Ai Mi tightly. "You know, you're like a mother to us." She chuckled before collapsing back onto the pile of blankets, pillows, and dongsaengs. She smiled in content as she wiped an apple off on her shirt and began to munch on it.

KyungMi's eyes widened as she saw the strawberries. "Unnie, are those what I think they are?" She smiled brightly as Ai Mi nodded and handed over the container of red fruit.

"I sense ice cream," Hee Young said jokingly. "Gimme, gimme."

Ai Mi rolled her eyes. "Only because I love you." She chuckled, handing over the small carton of ice cream. She handed the kimbap to Taylor, who took it with a grunt of appreciation before curling back up and slowly eating it. She gave Layla the cotton candy, who glady took the fluffy stuff even though she looked like she didn't want to move. Lastly, she handed a couple of the packages of chocolate to Nicole. She sat down on the couch and looked around. "I guess this is the bad thing about seven girls living together."

"Unnie, those jokes are not funny right now," Nicole muttered as she scrolled through a website on her computer.

"We should watch Titanic next," HeeRin smiled. It was a movie she and Donghae had come to love growing up. It was one of the first things they both remember her trying to teach him in English.

"Unnie~~~" Hee Young pouted. "We've seen that movie a bajillion times."

"Neh, let's watch something else, like... Moulin Rouge," MinKyung said, nodding as if to affirm her statement.

"Titanic sounds fine to me," Layla shrugged. KyungMi and Taylor nodded their agreement; Nicole honestly didn't seem to care.

HeeRin clapped happily as she put in the movie. She curled back up on the pillows and hummed along with the intro credits.

"Did you know there's a Titanic 2?" Nicole piped up, popping a piece of chocolate in .

"Jinjja~?" HeeRin's eyes widened. She looked at the clock and then grabbed her phone. "I have to call oppa."

----------------

Still on hiatus, but I just had to write something before I started on my narrative essay. ^^'
So yeah, seven girls all living together = all having women problems at the same time. Awesome, right? XD
Anyway, love you guys~ <3