Across Waters

A New Journey

[English | Korean | Mandarin]

"So how's it going over there? We can't get your concert broadcasted over here and for some reason our internet's always so slow," HeeRin chuckled as she looked at the TV screen; it was hooked up to Leonardo's laptop.

Michael laughed. "It's going really well. Except after every performance, Abbie begs Hee Young to teach her how to 'aegyo better'. I don't understand it, but the girls have fun together."

"And your internet's slow because everyone's always on it," Nicole said, popping up behind Michael, pulling her short hair into a little ponytail. "You should convince Ai Mi-unnie to up the speed." She grinned, nodding.

"That's a job for Junhyun," HeeRin grinned.

"Where's everyone?" Michael asked, tilting his head.

"Well, Ai Mi-unnie gave us all some material to be looking over while you are over there; we're starting recordings for our first full-length album!" HeeRin said excitedly. "I can't wait until you five get your butts back here!"

"So, who's home?" Nicole asked.

"Me, Junhyun, KyungMi, aaaaand Layla," HeeRin nodded, running her fingers through her hair. "There are a few duets being recorded right now, but there are a lot of songs we can't work on until you guys get back."

"Annyeong noona," JaeHwa mumbled in passing as he walked behind Michael and Nicole, playing Tennis Battle on his laptop.

"Wait, how many songs are on this album?" Michael raised an eyebrow.

"Um..." HeeRin paused and looked down at her fingers to start counting.

"It's 20!" Junhyun called from the kitchen. "Micky~!" He grinned as he came out of the kitchen holding a sandwich. "The room is lonely; come home!" He pouted.

Michael laughed. "I'll be home soon hyung. We have two more concerts today and we're heading home tomorrow afternoon." He grinned.

"Gege! It's time to go get ready~!" Abbie called from the couch just out of the line of sight of the computer's camera.

"Well, that's my cue~!" Michael grinned, flipping his hair. "Bye bye~!" He waved and disconnected the video call.

---

HeeRin looked at Junhyun, who was just staring at her blankly, eating his sandwich. "Yah~! Go eat that somewhere else." She playfully pushed him and grinned.

Junhyun pretended to be wounded before jumping up and dancing.

"Oppa! Put some clothes on!" Layla rolled her eyes as she plopped down on a pile of pillows.

"Sheesh, is it illegal to be free?" Junhyun sighed loudly, retreating to his room with his sandwich.

"What's wrong, Layla?" HeeRin questioned. When the younger girl didn't answer, the dancer continued. "Is this about Leo getting the duet with MinKyung?" She tilted her head.

Layla shot a glare up at her unnie. "I don't. Want to. Talk. About it." She growled out through gritted teeth.

HeeRin put her hands up in surrender and walked to the kitchen for an apple... Or two.

---

"One more time, arasso?" Ai Mi said into the mic.

On the other side of the glass, Leonardo and MinKyung gave their manager and the studio techs a thumbs up before putting on the headphones and adjusting the music sheets.

Once the playback music stopped and they were given the okay from Ai Mi, Leonardo and MinKyung hugged and bounced, smiling and laughing as they left the recording part of the studio.

"How was it?" Leonardo grinned, an arm around MinKyung's waist absentmindedly.

"It was the best recording so far," Ai Mi smiled. "You both did wonderful. Take the rest of the day off."

"Kamsahabnida unnie," MinKyung grinned. She grabbed Leonardo's hand and led him from the studio.

"How about I take you for lunch?" Leonardo smiled, then became flustered. "I mean, we did so well today."

MinKyung blushed and grinned, nodding. "Neh. Let's go celebrate with lunch." She offered her hand to the older male. "The cafe down the street?"

Leonardo nodded. "Sounds great." He took the younger girl's hand and left the building.

---

Password Preparing a New Album Already?

The above video was released onto the Project Password website earlier today. Could it be a preview of the group's first album? No other information has been released, but the video features the singing abilities of Password's male Main Dancer Lyon and female Main Rapper Tammi.

It seems their training has done them well. Their vocals are delicate, yet moving and they harmonize well together.

Stay tuned for more updates and to see what Password has planned.

---

"I'm sure everyone has seen the video uploaded onto the Project Password website," Ai Mi began as she stood in front of microphones. Zach stood beside her looking rather leader like and not doing five things at once; it looked a bit uncomfortable for him. "I am happy to announce that my babies are releasing their first full length album in three months. I know. I know; it's a long time from now, but I have to wait for the members in China to return." She smiled. "And then the planni-" She suddenly stopped and one hand went to her stomach while the other searched for support from Zach.

"Noona?"

"My water just broke..."

---------------

Just a little update of mix-mashed-ness.
And yes, Ai Mi's baby is coming a month early (because I honestly need some sort of time frame for this damn story) ... Yeeeaaaah.... ^^'
Anywayyyy, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Hope I didn't mess anyone up; I didn't reference any bios in the chapter...
Next chapter may come later today or tomorrow sometime.

<3