Surprise + Fourth Teaser

A New Journey

Password Reveals a Surprise for Codes

Earlier today, YeongWan updated Project Password with a wonderful surprise for Codes. In his update, he seemed very excited and overjoyed to be sharing the information.

The release of Password's first full-length album will mark a glorious day for Password and Codes alike. The surprise?

There will be a special edition of the album released to the first 175 Codes to pre-order the album. The album already contains 20 tracks, but for the ones who are quick enough to pre-order will get even more.

For the first 175 'even more' includes: a full-length wall scroll of the group signed by all of the members and a full-color photobook with full profiles and fact sheets on each member.

For the first 100, it includes the wall scroll and the photobook, plus a DVD of all of the group's music videos and performances, a behind the scenes DVD of the music videos, and Password light stick.

For the first 50, it incluces not only the wall scroll, photobook, DVDs, and lightstick, but also a set of mini-posters - one mini-poster per member - signed by the members.

And for the first 25, the special edition of the album includes everything previously mentioned, plus a chance to meet the group and get a personalized message signed on their album, poster, or anything Password-related.

After that update from the group, whoever isn't excited for this release is out of their mind.

----

Mysterious Rapper RhEn's Teaser Photo Posted to Project Password

After the update from YeongWon about the album, RhEn's teaser photo was posted. Again, sticking to the 'I'm on a date with Password' feel, RhEn shows a little bit of a softer side than fans are used to in his photos.

While still remaining a mystery - his face is still partly covered by his hand - RhEn manages to make it seem as if he just saw his date arrive and is actually happy to see her.

Judging by how the photos are going, MiLim's should be next. Stick around to see.