Oh So Scandalous~

A New Journey

MiLim's Man?

Sources spotted Password's male Main Vocal at the pool with an unknown man yesterday. MiLim was seen having fun and laughing, and even holding hands with the other male. The unknown man seemed a little less enthusiastic about the 'fun' they were having at the pool.

Could this be proof of MiLim's 'alternative ways', or is it just a close friendship?

~*~*~*~

Does Password's HeeRa Have a Secret?

The image shown above is a pre-debut photo of Password's female Lead Dancer HeeRa. Doesn't look like her, does it? Could it be that she's keeping a secret from Codes and Rinapples?

Could she have had plastic surgery before debut? Stick around as we dig up the answers.

~*~*~*~

Password's Girls are too Skinny!?

There seem to be quite the amount of scandals rising around the rookie Co-Ed group, as one more story reaches netizens. Many Codes - not to mention Rinapples, Kyuties, Youngsters, Tayter Tots, LalaLand, Dorks, Skamers, and even Lilypad (the fanclub for Password M member Lotus) - are worried for the girls' health.

Most fans believe that the boys are in perfect shape to be performing and be healthy, but have been worrying for the girls since a recent photoshoot. Many of the girls typically wear baggy clothing when caught on film, because they were heading to practice; the performance outfits still were baggy on most girls.

However, this recent photo shoot showed the girls in clothes that were more form fitting and have fans questioning whether their idols are being taken care of or not. It also seems that the once purple-haired member of the Mandaran Sub-Group now has a new concept.

The photos from the shoot are below. What are your opinions on their appearance?