Tenth Teaser + Fight

A New Journey

Surprise Teaser from Password!

The following photo was posted to Project Password today, a week or so after the seemingly final teaser. After the photos of all fourteen members were released, Codes were given a shock at the news that Lotus would be added to the group instead of just staying in the Mandarin sub-group.

There were many differing opinions on this matter. Some Codes were supportive, leaving comments such as "Go Lotus!", "Congrats on becoming a part of the actual group!"; other fans, however, were not as happy, leaving their opinions as well, "She should stay in the sub-group.", "Why'd they put her in the group? She's not trained enough.", "She isn't ready for this, take her back out."

Though opinions were split, there is no doubt that Lotus was trained for this; she has been in training for five years - that's longer than half of the members who were in the group to begin with. Good luck to you, Lotus.

---

"Layla, cooperate," Ai Mi groaned. "For crying out loud girl, we have to get this music video shot. The boys are both finished with theirs, and you're on the first one."

"Layla, c'mon; it's just one video today," Minkyung smiled at the oldest of the maknae line.

"You have no right to talk to me," Layla snapped at the rapper, narrowing her eyes dangerously.

"Break it up," Kyungmi said, her voice taking on a serious tone. Being the oldest of the girls besides HeeRin meant she had to act like it sometimes. "You two just need to stop."

"I'm not doing anything," Minkyung said simply; it was true, she really wasn't doing anything. According to Layla, however, Minkyung was doing something horrible.

Layla folded her arms across her chest as one of the stylists made sure the long brown wig would stay through the video shoot.

Most of the video went well until about half way through when Minkyung messed up on a dance step and accidentally bumped into Layla; that's where everything went crazy.

The next thing anyone knew, Layla had Minkyung pinned to the ground with surprising strength compared to her petite body.

"You did that on purpose!"

For once, Minkyung actually looked a little frightened. "No I didn't!" She snapped back, regaining her composure. She moved her hand and hit Layla flat-palmed against her ear, causing the slightly older girl to lose her balance and roll off.

Layla, holding one hand against her ear, glaring at Minkyung. She pulled her fist back, but before she could land the punch HeeRin grabbed her hand from behind.

"Stop." HeeRin said, her tone serious and actually rather scary for the unnie of the group. "Both of you." Her slightly narrowed eyes went from Layla to Minkyung. She looked toward Ai Mi. "Unnie, I think we need to go home for the day."

Ai Mi nodded and then dismissed the camera workers and everyone else before leading the girls to the van that would take them back home. She kept Layla up front with her and made sure Minkyung was in the very back. Once they returned home, she sat Layla and Minkyung in the kitchen and looked at them.

"What the hell?" Ai Mi almost snapped. "What the actual hell got into you two?"

"She's ruining my life!" Layla snapped, her eyes wide and her jaw dropped as if it were supposed to be obvious. She pointed at Minkyung. "She's the most horrible person I know!"

"Two weeks ago, you two were the best of friends," Ai Mi said simply, obviously not phased by Layla's outburst - if anyone was fit to be a mother, it was Ai Mi. "And now she's ruining your life?"

Layla mumbled something under her breath while Minkyung stayed quiet, quite lost as to what she was doing wrong.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" Ai Mi raised an eyebrow.

"She's stealing my brother away from me," Layla murmured. "He's mine; mine alone. No one else can have him!" She glared, folding her arms across her chest. It was shocking that she was even talking, given how angry she was.

"He's my boyfriend!" Minkyung snapped at Layla. "Yes, he's your brother, but you're acting as if I'm taking your boyfriend away or something. I'm not! He's just your brother, Layla!"

Layla felt the tears well up in her eyes and she ran from the kitchen, to her room. She was lucky that HeeRin and Nicole were hanging out with a couple of the other members in another room because she just wanted to be alone.

Minkyung sighed and looked down. "Sorry unnie..." She mumbled to Ai Mi before leaving the kitchen.

--------

Okay, so I at writing conflict, but yeah... Here's a little update for you guys.
Thanks to ismileforu for giving the idea and inspiration to write this chapter. <3
Anyway, I've had a lot happen this past week, so yeah...
Anyway, love you guys; hope you enjoyed the chapter.