Practice and Pets

A New Journey

"Alright! Boys, I need to see you perform your part of the dance!" Ai Mi sighed. She looked at the seven girls and smiled. "Good job so far this morning, ladies." She clapped her hands a few times and then sighed. "Alright, come on guys. Come on, come on!" She waited for the seven boys to get into position before she hit play on the iPod hooked up to an iHome system.

Not even ten seconds in, Ai Mi stopped the music again.

"Junhyun!" Ai Mi groaned as she walked over to the second oldest of the group. She lightly kicked his shin and made him look at her. "Wake up and pay attention."

Junhyun groaned and rolled his eyes. "Noona~" He pouted and then sighed before getting back in position; his kittens had kept him up all night so he was tired and didn't want to dance.

"Either straighten up or the debut dance solo is going to HeeRin."

At the thought of losing his solo, Junhyun perked up and was ready when the music started again.

Ai Mi walked around the dance room and smiled at each of the boys as she passed them. When the song ended, she clapped her hands together. "Alright. Everyone get into position now." She motioned for the girls to get in their positions and smiled before starting the song once more.

"Am I interrupting something?"

Ai Mi jumped at the familiar voice and then narrowed her eyes at the all-too-familiar face grinning at her. "Oppa." She groaned and paused the music. "I told you that my group had practice today."

The twenty-eight year old male shrugged as he walked into the practice room. He took a bottle from behind his back. "Then I guess you don't want this strawberry milk?" He smirked, sticking his tongue out.

Ai Mi's eyes widened. "You brought me strawberry milk?"

"Noona, since your boyfriend is here does this mean we can get done with practice early?" Junhyun asked. It wasn't that he didn't like dancing; he loved to dance especially to the recording of his and his groupmates' voices. He just hated working out and practice was a work out; he wanted a shower.

"Heechul-oppa~! Annyeong~!" HeeRin smiled and waved.

"Annyeong. Donghae said to tell you hello." Heechul grinned. [[A/N: Okay, here's how this is working: he's not promoting with SuJu because of his civil services, but he's still leading a /basically/ normal life.]] He looked at Junhyun. "Respect your noona."

Ai Mi shrugged and looked at her watch before looking at the fourteen members of Password. "Alright everyone... You're released for lunch. I want you all back here in this room by one-thirty. Got it?" She sighed and looked at JaeHwa. "And no taking Abbie for ice cream; she has to stay for her dance class today."

JaeHwa jokingly saluted Ai Mi before grabbing his computer and a couple seedless oranges out of his bag. He sat against the wall in the practice room and began doing what he always did: play Tetris Battle and eat seedless oranges.

As the other thirteen members of Password dispersed, Abbie ran up and leaned into the doorway.

"Jiejie*! YunHee-jiejie fell again!"

Ai Mi stood there for a moment, staring at the spot had been standing in just seconds before; it took the twenty-seven year old a few seconds to realize Abbie had been using Chinese. Once she realized what the younger girl had said, she was out of Password's practice room and down the hall.

At the sound of the Chinese language, Heechul was briefly reminded of how much he missed his best friend. He shook it off, running his fingers through what was temporarily left of his hair. He followed Ai Mi down the hall, though not as quickly.

---------------------

Zachery, Junhyun, HeeRin, Nicole, Taylor, KyungMi, Michael, and RenJi were sitting around a table at a small cafe. There were many conversations going on at once.

Zachery was talking with HeeRin and Junhyun while scrolling through the internet on his phone and eating his chocolate chip cookie.

Taylor and KyungMi were having their 'best friend time' and joking around by making funny faces at the people who just so happened to pass by the window.

Nicole was on the internet on her phone looking up information on gaming systems and games; she was waiting for a certain game to come out and all she could find were reviews by people who had only been beta testers for it.

RenJi was being silent and just people watching. He drank his coffee quickly before running his fingers through his hair. He let out a sigh and stood up. He quietly excused himself from the table and walked outside to smoke; he knew that Ai Mi didn't like it, and he had tried quiting. It just didn't work.

Michael was listening to the RENT soundtrack while surfing the internet; he was doing both activities on his iPad.

------------

Leonardo, JooWan, Hee Young, Layla, and MinKyung were sitting at a table at a McDonald's. They managed to fit five to the table that only sat four people because Layla was sitting on her brother's lap.

Leonardo and Layla were joking about something and teasing each other like most siblings do. Layla was enjoying her brother's french fries while Leonardo ate his Big Mac.

"Everyone smile~!"

The other four looked over at Hee Young and smiled before going back to what they were doing.

Hee Young rolled her eyes and turned the camera to her chicken sandwich and fries and then to herself. She filmed nearly everything she or the group did; she tried to mostly focus on herself though.

JooWan and MinKyung were playing Rock, Paper, Scissors over the extra chicken nugget that had been put in the twenty piece they had split.

----------------

@BCEntertainment Practice room. Now. @ZachJung @AngelJun @applerinnie @MyzTeRhEn @QueenMiLimSky @thegoldenlyon @YW4EverLove @kyungie.the.kutie @SweetJae94 @PwincessYoungYoung @Tayter_Tot @DreamgirlLala @Tamm1_is_real @Ni_Bcole [[A/N: Just pretend Twitter messages can hold that many characters... -__- XD lol]]

---------------

Practice started back at two and lasted until around eight. The group returned to the dorm and practically fought each other for the showers. Three bathrooms just weren't enough for fourteen people. By the time everyone got his or her shower, it was nearly midnight.

-------------

-- After a string of goodnight tweets from the majority of Password, fans are questioning the sanity of some of the soon-to-debut idols. Each member that tweeted his or her parting words shared a picture of his or her companion(s). All the way from leader to maknae, this group kept throwing surprises at the world last night. Jeon RenJi and Hwang Hee Young were the only two members who opted out of tweeting; they are both known to not have any pets.

Check out the goodnight wishes and Password's many pets below:

@ZachJung Look everyone at Daemon. Isn't he just the best? keke
Photobucket

@AngelJun It's Jezzel, Thea, and Delos~ Shh~ ^__^ My babies are sleeping~
Photobucket

@applerinnie It's a picture of Nemo from the other day~! ^^ Now it's time for us to sleep~!
Photobucket

@QueenMiLimSky Everyone meet Chiot. Kekeke, noona isn't the only one with a terrier XP
Photobucket

@thegoldenlyon King Lui from yesterday; he doesn't look happy ~__~'
Photobucket

@YW4EverLove Nom nom. It's Tteokbokki. keke. Though I wouldn't advise eating him.
Photobucket

@kyungie.the.kutie My baby Yuki~ Say hi~~
Photobucket

@SweetJae94 This is Moko. Moko says hi~!
Photobucket

@Tayter_Tot Hey! Hey! Looks at this crazy pet. It's Nuts, my baby squirrel~!
Photobucket

@DreamgirlLala Look at my babies, Sol and Luna~! I'm about to join them and snuggle up~! -yawn- Goodnight~!!
Photobucket

@Tamm1_is_real Moomoo being... Well... Moomoo >__< XD
Photobucket

@Ni_Bcole This is Poop. Poop is my friend 8D
Photobucket

With this new development, fans are starting to call Password the 'Zoo Idols'. What do you all think about this news? --

----------------

Dear goodness.... Took me two hours to do this chapter... XD lol
Approximately 1300 words. Not as long as last time, but meh. XD
Well, there it is. Until next time, love you guys~ <3

* - 'Jiejie' means older sister in Chinese (I Google translated it, so yeah... XD)

Also, I hope you all don't mind the pics I used for the pets.
Not much was specified about the appearance of some of them so I just winged it. So, yeah...
Hope you enjoyed~~~
<3