Q&A Event

A New Journey

[Throughout this chapter, the languages will be: Korean | English | Mandarin ]

The entire Password family was sitting on the stage in order of age from stage right to stage left. Zachery was sitting on the far stage right and Abbie on far stage left. By looking at all of the outfits they were wearing, it seemed as if Michael had outdone himself - especially with the girls.

[Just to get this over with (and because I stink at describing things) here are the outfits:
Zachery: http://www.emmagem.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/dsc09751-300x300.jpg 
Junhyun: http://dressky.com/images/upload/Image/K3173.jpg 
HeeRin: http://www.cuteable.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/d-3.jpg 
RenJi: http://images.madeinchina.com/A954880A19186843E040007F01007D15/363/7154363_7/men-s-Fashionable-clothing-Casual-coat-jacket_7154363_7.jpg 
Michael: http://stylespk.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Breakout-new-trendy-fashion-summer-outfits-for-Men-jeans-T-Shirts.jpg 
Leonardo: http://static.traderscity.com/board/userpix35/20157-men-casual-clothing-letters-printed-long-sleeve-shirt-1.jpg 
JooWan: http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/534452767_1/Free-Shipping-2012-New-Men-s-Shirts-Casual-Slim-Fit-Stylish-Hot-Dress-Shirts-Mens-Clothing.jpg 
KyungMi: http://image.dhgate.com/upload/20104/71/ff80808127033f9d01270de0bf203f74/productimg1271300159041.jpg 
JaeHwa: http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/527926692_1/Free-Shipping-New-Men-s-Shirts-Men-s-Slim-Luxury-Stylish-Casual-Shirts-M-L-XL.jpg 
Hee Young: http://www.forever21.com/images/large/56968990-01.jpg 
Taylor: http://images1.chictopia.com/photos/xanjelix/5944805920/colorful-cute-dress_400.jpg 
Layla: http://netfashionguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Image-for-casual-clothing-01.jpg 
MinKyung: http://static2.modcloth.com/productshots/0048/2608/16127-1.jpg 
Nicole: http://static.traderscity.com/board/userpix34/20157-cute-dresses-shawl-collar-fake-piece-knitting-wool-sweater-2.jpg 
Abbie: http://s2.favim.com/orig/37/butterfly-colorful-cute-dresses-exotic-Favim.com-300855.jpg ]

"Codes have asked us many questions." Zachery grinned, putting his microphone to his lips. "We all have our own little cards-" he lifted his other hand up to show a few index cards in it "-and we will be asking questions and giving the answers to you all." He smiled and winked out toward the audience as cheers started up.

"I think it's appropriate for MiLim to ask this question," Junhyun laughed, looking at his cards. He looked down the line to his roommate.

Michael looked at the card and then laughed. "Hyung, not nice." He shook his head. "The question is: Who is the best and worst cook of the group?" He dropped his head and dramatically raised his hand in the air before laughing. "I happen to be the wrost cook in the group."

"MiLim-oppa can burn cereal." Nicole stated bluntly.

"Hey. This is my story, little missy," Michael said, rolling his eyes dramatically. "Ok, so I had decided to help Zach-hyung bake, and..." He laughed. "And... Well this is embarassing... I had managed to completely burn the outside of the brownies, but the inside was still liquid. So, after that, I'm not really allowed in the kitchen."

"In contrast, I'm obviously the best cook," Zach grinned. "And I think HeeRa should answer this question: Who is the worst driver in the group?"

HeeRin's eyes nearly bugged out of her head and she hid her face. She sighed and uncovered her face, which was red from slight embarassment. She bit her lip. "The worst driver would be me." She said, biting her bottom lip. She chuckled. "I had to take my driver's test eight times, and sometimes I think I just passed because they were tired of seeing me..."

"Who has the best aegyo?" RenJi randomly looked at the next question. He seemed to honestly just want to get on with the Q&A. 

"That would be our Aegyo Princess Young Young," Zachery said, motioning down the line to the group's visual.

"Buing, buing~!" Hee Young laughed. She smiled and gave the audience a big smile and a victory sign. "So, the fans want to know our living arrangements." She looked at her group mates.

"Well, Zach-hyung has his own room," Michael stated, holding his mic up. "Angel-hyung and I are roommates. HeeRa-noona, Lala, and N.Cole share a room, RhEn and JaeJae are roommates; Minnie shares a room with Young Young and Taylor. YeongWon and Lyon room together, and as of recently Tammi and Lotus are sharing what was originally just Tammi's room."

"Question for the maknae line," Junhyun spoke up. "Favorite older member?"

Layla raised her microphone and ran her fingers through her hair. "I'd honestly have to say my oppa." She smiled. "My brother is my favorite older member." She nodded and dropped her microphone, looking at MinKyung.

"Hmmm," MinKyung smiled and shrugged, pushing her glasses up the bridge of her nose. "Probably Zach-oppa." She smiled. "He makes the dorm smell good when he bakes." She laughed before looking at Nicole.

"Honestly?" Nicole looked down the line and shrugged. "Um, I like HeeRa-unnie the most. I'm closest to her out of all the older members."

Abbie bit her lip and slowly lifted her microphone. "Wh-what was the question?"

JaeHwa laughed. "Favorite older member." He repeated for her.

"Oh," Abbie smiled. "JaeJae-oppa~!" She said simply.

"And now a question for our oldest members: Favorite dongsaeng?" Layla grinned, looking at Zachery, Junhyun, and HeeRin.

Zachery shrugged. "I like all of my dongsaengs equally, really." He smiled. "They all have a special place in my heart. Except MiLim... He burnt my brownies." He grinned, teasing the group's diva.

Michael's eyes widened and he dramatically fell to his knees from his chair. "No~! Hyung doesn't like me!" He banged a fist on the stage floor and feigned tears.

"Oh quit it, you," Zachery laughed.

Michael grinned and hopped back up onto his seat.

"I'd have to say that MiLim is my favorite dongsaeng; we're roommates so we're really close," Junhyun smiled.

"HeeRa-unnie, who's your favorite?" KyungMi giggled.

"Hmmm," HeeRin shrugged. "I like my roommates the most." She nodded. "I think it's because we live together."

"Alright," JaeHwa perked up, looking at a card in his hand. "Who has trained for the longest and who has been training for the shortest amount of time?"

RenJi grinned. "I was a trainee for seven years." He chuckled.

"Two and a half years," Hee Young murmured.

"Wow, that actually is a big difference," JooWan said, chuckling. "What's the most common amount of time members have trained?" He asked. It wasn't on the cards, but he was curious.

"Three, I think," KyungMi said. "Six members have trained for three years, four have trained for five years, one for three and a half, one for seven, one for four, and one for two and a half." She smiled and then looked at the cards in her hands. "Ah~! Individual talents~!" She bounced in her seat. "Listen~!" She paused for a moment and then cleared .

"Oh goodness," Taylor laughed, watching KyungMi.

"Pi... Pika... Pika-chu~!" KyungMi smiled, laughing.

"Everyone knows about Zach-oppa's baking and then Angel-oppa's and MiLim-oppa's fashion skills," MinKyung smiled. "But~!" She grinned and pointed toward RenJi. "RhEn-oppa is an amazing song writer." She smiled. "He wrote our English group's first song and he's working on other songs."

RenJi shrugged. "Just a little bit of dabbling." He chuckled. "Moving onto the next question..." He looked at his cards. "Who are the two closest members of the group?"

"Taylor and KyungMi." The majority of the group answered in unison.

"They've been best friends since trainee days," Layla nodded. "And I guess it's kind of awesome that they got put into the same group."

JooWan spoke up to asked the next question. "Who are the most distant members of the group?"

Everyone looked toward RenJi and Michael.

"Even though they're the only two born in '91, they don't get along at all," Zachery said, looking at the two. "They honestly can't be left alone together and even request to be in different vans when we go to events."

"Happier note!" Nicole randomly exclaimed. "Most common last name in the group."

"It's Park, isn't it?" MinKyung mumbled, looking around. "We have three Parks in the group."

"We also have three Lees," KyungMi said, looking at the younger girl.

"Park and Lee are the most common last names, then," HeeRin nodded. "Most common language spoken among members." She read off of a card.

"Korean, usually," Junhyun stated.

"Sometimes we use English though," JaeHwa added. "So, Korea and English."

"Who knows the most fluent and basic languages?" Michael read off. He looked around the group. "I know five languages all together."

"Lala, Tammi, and I know five too," Abbie smiled, proud of getting out the Korean sentence.

"Oh hush Lotus," Michael teased in Chinese.

Abbie stuck out her tongue and shook her head. "Don't tell me what to do." She grinned.

"Korean, please," JaeHwa muttered, rolling his eyes.

"Sorry, oppa," Abbie smiled, blushing slightly and receiving a slight cheer and some 'aws' from the audience.

"Ah, YeongWon should do this one," Junhyun smiled. "Any inspirational quotes for the fans?"

JooWan looked at his hyung and then smiled. "Neh." He looked out at the crowd. "Life is too short to be wasted. Truly live your lives as if you won't get tomorrow. Take chances, but stay safe and stay true to yourself." He bowed his head slightly and smiled. "Also, never go swimming right after eating." He grinned, lightening the atmosphere back up.

"Never let anyone change who you are. Be who you want to be and don't let the haters stop you from reaching your dreams," Michael said, smiling widely. "And don't ever, ever stop believing in yourself."

"Who is Password's goofiest member?" JaeHwa read off, looking up and around at his groupmates. "I honestly think it's Minnie-noona."

KyungMi shrugged. "I am pretty kooky." She grinned.

"I think we'll have to agree that KyungMi is rather crazy," HeeRin laughed. She looked at the questions. "Oh no~ We're almost done." She pouted briefly and then sighed. "Who is the most determined?" She barely got out the question before the group pointed to Junhyun and JooWan. "Well that was easy to answer." She laughed.

"Quietest member?" Taylor read off.

The maknae line were the ones to speak up. "RhEn-oppa." The four girls laughed.

"Ideal types~!" Leonardo grinned, waving his cards in the air.

"What's your ideal type, oppa?" Hee Young teased.

Leonardo shrugged. "Um..." He paused to think. "Someone who I can talk with about anything, and someone I can trust with my heart and have them trust me with theirs." He smiled. "Angel-hyung, what's your ideal type?"

Junhyun shrugged and blushed just slightly. "I've actually grown fond of Woori." He said, smiling with another shrug. "Ask one of the girls or something."

"My ideal type is someone who can take care of my, yet still understand that I'm my own person. Someone who is strong," Taylor smiled. "Tall, handsome, talented, and all together amazing."

KyungMi snickered and rolled her eyes. "Ah! Here's something interesting! Who is the lightest and who is the heaviest sleeper?"

"Lyon-oppa sleeps like a ton of bricks." Nicole stated bluntly.

"Lotus will wake up at the drop of a pin," JaeHwa said, nodding toward the end of the line-up at his purple haired girlfriend.

"And here's our last question," Leonardo started.

"Who's the most competitive?" Layla grinned.

"The whole group is a competitive mess really," Zachery said, nodding.

"Mostly N.Cole, Lotus, the Lee Siblings, RhEn, YeongWon, and Junhyun-oppa," HeeRin said, nodding.

The group of fifteen stood up and bowed to the audience.

"Kamsahabnida! Password imnida! Annyeong!"

The group walked off the stage. Once they were back stage they all hi-fived and hugged each other in the excitement of their upcoming break.

--------

@Tayter_Tot Enjoyed the Q&A tonight~! #ThanksCodes <3

@thegoldenlyon Thanks for all the support tonight at the Q&A! Loved the questions! #ThanksCodes

@QueenMiLimSky Thank you for coming tonight my lovely Knights! And of course #ThanksCodes

@MyzTeRhEn #ThanksCodes for showing up at Password's fan signing and Q&A. Hope to see you all again soon.

@SweetJae94 Me and Abbie aka Lotus at tonight's Q&A #ThanksCodes twitpic.com/dSfiYkQQ

@BabyHannie #ThanksCodes and of course Clementines for your support~! RT: @SweetJae94 Me and Abbie aka Lotus at ton... ...twitpic.com/dSfiYkQQ

-----------------

Well here's the Q&A and a bit of tweeting~~ xD
Anyway, dunno what's coming up next, but hopefully it'll be exciting.
Love you guys~
<3