Sixth Teaser + Goofballs

A New Journey

Passionate Soul YeongWon and Sweet Choding Minnie's Teaser Photos released

Again today Codes were gifted with, not one but, two teaser photos. Still in descending order of age, the photos released today were YeongWon and Minnie's.

YeongWon's hair has grown back out from their previous promotions, though it's not as long as it was during debut promotions. His date photo looks more like a scene out of an American soap opera; it can be assumed from his smile that he's being a romantic and surprising his date.

Isn't she just adorable? We're sure Minnie gets her cute looks from her brother; it's only logical, right? Besides that, the attire in her photo fits her perfectly, and the lightened hair looks gorgeous. Her expression seems impatient, however; she looks like she's getting bored of waiting for whoever she's looking at.

Stick around to see more teaser photos!

---

"Romantic? Surprise?" RenJi and JaeHwa laughed as they read the article with JooWan.

"Y-yah!" JooWan rolled his eyes. "The only reason I'm smiling like that is because you two goofballs were throwing straw wrappers at me and Jae was all hyper and making stupid jokes and using horribly bad pick-up lines on Abbie."

RenJi grinned and ruffled JooWan's hair. "Good times. Good times." He shrugged, grabbed his coke, and walked to a pile of pillows and plopped down.

"It's okay hyung," JaeHwa grinned at the rapper. "And for your information, she loves my crappy pick-up lines."

"Who does?"

"Speak of the devil and she shall appear," JooWan joked, spinning the chair to face the maknae line that had just walked in the door.

Abbie rolled her eyes and threw a wadded up plastic bag at the older male. "Oh hush gege." She grinned before looking at her boyfriend. "And who likes your pick-up lines oppa?"

"You do." JaeHwa smirked.

The entire maknae line exchanged a glance and laughed before walking into the kitchen to cook dinner.

Zachery had gone to bed early with a headache and locked his door from the inside.

Junhyun was on a date with Woori

HeeRin and Michael were at a recording for Strong Heart.

Leonardo was in his room playing video games.

KyungMi and Taylor were with their siblings at SM planning a shared stage with Ai Mi and the SM managers and such.

Hee Young was spending time with the girls from Time of My Life, discussing the possibilty of a sequel.

So that left Renji, JooWan, JaeHwa, and the maknae girls to fend for themselves for a few hours. So, in other words it left RenJi and JaeHwa to playfully pick on JooWan and the girls take it upon themselves to make dinner because they were bored.

-----------------------

Just a quick little update. I'm bored.
So if you get more updates from me tonight, I'm sorry that I'm not sorry.
I have a funeral to go to tomorrow, an off-day Tuesday, and a job interview of Wednesday. Yay~ Blah.
So yeah, I'm thinking of things that the group can do before their album is released. If anyone has any ideas as to what some of the songs may be on the album, PM me and I'll let you know. ^^
Also, if you want me to reveal teasers for some of the songs or something, let me know. I wanna know what the fans want, so to speak. xD

<3