Videos + Ninth Teaser

A New Journey

"You want this little thing to be 'not cute'?" JaeHwa raised his eyebrows at Ai Mi as he playfully pinched Abbie's cheeks. "She's a chipmunk."

Abbie slapped her boyfriend's hands away. "Oppa!" She snapped, folding her arms across her chest. "I can pull off something other than cute."

"You can pull off 'not cute' as much Zach-hyung can stop multitasking," Leonardo said, not looking from his handheld game.

Abbie stuck out her tongue at the older male. "Hush gege." She mumbled. She shook her head. "I'll prove you all wrong. I can pull it off." She sighed and followed Ai Mi and RenJi to the set of their music video.

"Alright, so for the video," Ai Mi started, looking at her notes on her clipboard. "RenJi will be on these two backgrounds, and Abbie you'll be filmed with these. These are the actors for the other parts of the videos." She patted a man on the back and then a girl and sighed. "I know Jae says you look like a chipmunk, and honestly you kind of do, but I have faith that you can pull this off."

Abbie rolled her eyes. "Neh jiejie."

---

"Why do you call your girlfriend a chipmunk?" Leonardo asked, tilting his head.

"Have you seen her?" JaeHwa shrugged, popping a section of a seedless orange in his mouth. "She's the height of a fourteen year old and has the chubbiest cheeks I've seen." He said flatly as he played his game of Tetris Battle.

"You all talk too much," Junhyun groaned. "Just shut up."

"Hyung's mad because it's before noon," JooWan grinned, laughing.

"Leave your hyung alone, Wannie," Zach smirked, flipping through the pages of the book he held. It was a newly purchased recipe book with over 300 pages in it.

JooWan stuck out his tongue at the nickname, but listened all the same.

"I've brought breakfast~!" Michael sang as he walked into the resting room. He grinned brightly. "Damien-hyung~ Wakey, wakey baby cakes." He said, still in his sing-song voice, as he slapped Junhyun's thigh gently. He scooched onto the seat where Junhyun was carelessly sprawled.

"Whatcha bring, hyung?" Leonardo questioned.

"Fruit tarts and frappes~" Michael wiggled in his seat, smiling happily. He was in an exceedingly good mood.

"You saw your boy-toy today, didn't you?" Junhyun groaned.

Michael laughed. "His name is Hae Jin and he's my boyfriend not boy-toy, hyung." He rolled his eyes. "Now drink your coffee."

Junhyun sat up and took the coffee from his roommate. He looked around. "Where are the girls?"

"At home," Zach muttered. "Remember?"

"Obviously not if he's asking," JooWan laughed.

"The girls aren't recording today," JaeHwa said, shrugging. "Except Abbie because she wasn't home yesterday."

"Oh yeah, how's your grounding going?" Junhyun smirked.

"Yeah, how does it feel to be out from under the roof of your parents, famous, and still grounded?" Leonardo grinned.

JaeHwa glared at his hyungs and sighed; being the maknae of the boys really sometimes. He smirked. "I don't know hyung, how about you tell me?"

Leonardo's faced paled and everyone laughed. He had forgotten he was in trouble too.

---

Teaser Photos for the Maknae Rappers Revealed!

It seems as if the reveals have come to and end for Password members. Now all Codes can do is hope for audio drops and anxiously wait the release of the group's first full length album.

Dorky Beauty Tammi shows a somewhat adorable side while waiting for her date. She's posing casually and looks as if she's adjusting her glasses. Her hair is back to black it seems after the promotions of Vanilla Sky.

Upper-Hand Skamer N.Cole has extensions, so it seems. The normally short-haired tomboy is sporting a slightly girlier look in her teaser photo. Will she still have the long hair when the comeback comes around?

It seems to be that the pictures from Password are now over. Stick around for any other teasers from the upcoming album.

--------------

Just a little update. I have a killer headache, so it's bedtime.
<3
Also, we know that Abbie is now part of the main group, buuuuut 'Codes' don't. xD
Anyway, love you guys~!