The Golden Boy and The Dreamy Diva

A New Journey

Layla grunted as she began trying to perfect the dance move once again. She looked exhausted, but she wasn't quitting until it was perfect. She had messed up one part of the dance to My My and was determined to be better for the next stage.

Leonardo sighed as he leaned against the door. "Lala."

Layla plopped onto the floor with a huff as she heard her brother. "Neh, oppa?"

"There's a convention in town," Leonardo said simply. He laughed as Layla hopped up off of the floor and looked at him with wide eyes. "I figured we could go, for old time's sake."

Layla smiled and nodded. "Except... I'm all sweaty..."

Leonardo laughed. "That's why there are showers, little sister."

----

Layla smiled as she adjusted the wig on her head. One thing she loved about conventions was that it gave her and her brother a chance to be normal again. In costume, no one really recognize who they were.

"Be right back!" Leonardo smiled and ran into the dealer's room for a moment.

Layla sighed and looked around, taking pictures of the people in costume around her. She smiled and bowed to each one who let her take their picture.

"Omo!"

Layla jumped at the sudden exclamation. She looked around and saw her brother being surrounded by fangirls. She pouted and walked over. "Oppa."

"They're both here~!"

Layla jumped and clung to her brother's arm for a moment before relaxing.

"Can we have pictures with you two? Jebal?"

"We didn't know you two cosplayed~!"

"Omo! Password's Lee siblings!"

The two spent about the next thirty minutes taking pictures with fans and giving autographs. After the thirty minute mark, they bowed and made their exit.

Leonardo laughed as they got far enough away from the convention to take their wigs off without be noticed by too many more people. Which meant they were pretty much back at the practice building.

"How did they even know?" Layla laughed, sitting down in one of the practice building's lounge rooms.

"Must be part of Lyon Pryde and LalaLand," Leonardo smiled. "Oh." He pulled a book out of the plastic bag he had been carrying. "This is for you. I saw it and figured you needed a new addition to your collection."

Layla's eyes widened at the antique-looking book - it wasn't actually antique of course. "Gomawo oppa!" She hugged her older brother tightly and kissed his cheek.

"I wasn't able to get you anything for your birthday last week, so there." Leonardo smiled, hugging Layla in return.

-----

Password's Lee Siblings Seen at Anime Convention

Photobucket

The Dreamy Diva Lala sported a long brown wig that made it hard at first for fans to recognize it was her. The Golden Boy Lyon sported a look similar to his normal one, so it was fairly easy for fans to notice him. Who knew that the siblings liked to cosplay?

----------------------

So yeah, Layla's birthday was April 7, like exactly a week ago... So, yeah... xD
Anyway, asked my roommate what story to update and she said 3 - which is on hiatus - so she said 4 -which happened to be this story.
Sorry for it being so short. *le having writer's block issues*

<33