Password Showcase

A New Journey

Ai Mi groaned as she ran back and forth from each dressing room. She was trying to find Zachery. She knew he had finished getting ready ealier, and now she had lost him. She leaned against a wall and sighed, taking in a deep breath to calm down. She hadn't been feeling well all day and Heechul almost made her postpone the showcase. She pulled out her phone and called Password's leader.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Zachery Jung! Get your here now."

Zachery laughed from the other side of the phone. "Noona..?" He laughed again. "I was wondering what you were doing running around like that." There was a grin in his voice. "I'll be there in a second."

Ai Mi shut her flip phone and sighed, rubbing her temples. "These kids are going to be the death of me..." She put a hand on her stomach and sighed; she wasn't showing yet, but she sure felt different.

"Sorry noona, I got hungry," Zachery grinned, phone in one hand, cookie in the other. He smiled at Ai Mi. "What do you need me for?"

"You're going up first. We're doing everything in order of age." Ai Mi's palm met her forehead and she groaned. "Just... Go fix your hair or something. You're up in five."

--------

(His outfit: http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/490141235_5/Free-shipping-Fashion-mens-casual-cotton-winter-coat-hoodie-clothing-coats-jackets-for-men-casual-wear.jpg )
(His song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YqYA_rbh1Q&ob=av2e )

Zachery took his place on the pitch black stage, waiting for the cue for him to start.

"Password's Leader! Flirt Prince Zach!"

He heard his name ring out over the crowd and then felt the heat from the spotlight on him; it didn't help that he was wearing a long sleeve shirt and a jacket. He raised the mic to his lip and began singing before the quiet music started in.

You were the only face I'd ever known.
I was the light fro
m the lamp on the floor,
and only as bright as you wanted me to be.

He stood from the block he had been sitting on and began to walk across the stage.

But I am no gentleman, I can be a prick,
and I do regret more than I admit.
You have been followed back to the same place 
I sat with you drink for drink.
Take the 
pain out of love, and then love won't exist.

He sat on the edge of the stage and smiled at the female audience members reaching out toward him. He grabbed one's hand and kissed the back of it before standing up and going back to where it was considered safe to be on the stage. He grinned and waved at his fans as he continued singing.

Everything we had, everything we had.
Everything we had, everything we had.
Is no longer there.

He actually enjoyed the English song he was singing. It wasn't exactly a pop song, but it was in a language he knew. He went into the next verse and then ended shortly after.

It was the only place I'd ever known.
Turned off the light on my way out the door.
I will be watching wherever you go,
through the eyes of a fly on the wall.
You have been followed back to the same place 
I sat with you drink for drink.
Take the pain out of love and then love won't exist.

Everything we had, everything we had,
everything we had, everything we had 
Is no longer there, longer there.

Well, you saw for yourself, the way it played out.
For you, I am blinded.

For you, I am blinded, for you.

He bowed and blew a kiss to the audience before leaving the stage. As soon he was off the stage, he ped the jacket he to wear and threw it off. He didn't understand the costumes Michael came up with sometimes.

 

-----------

(His outfit: http://img.alibaba.com/wsphoto/v0/440524219/Free-Shipping-wholesale-men-s-slim-vest-men-s-waistcoat-men-s-clothes-size-M-L.jpg -the dark green one-)
(His performance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIu8tG79y4s -kekeke-)

Junhyun grinned and high-fived Zachery as the older male came off stage. He made his way onto the stage, adjusting the mic taped to his face.

"Password's male Lead Dancer! Shining Angel!"

He smirked as the music started and he began dancing. He had first been uncomfortable with the introductory dance; he felt like a male stripper to be honest. The song and dance totally did not fit his 'Angel' stage name. He didn't care at the moment; he liked the song.

He grinned as he came down to the front of the stage and began dancing the rest of the song. He sang a little bit, but mostly focused on his dance performance.

He pulled a Rain and lifted his shirt a little bit to show that he did actually have abs. He didn't rip his shirt however like Rain had done in a performance, because he knew his room and groupmate would kill him.

He 'tagged' HeeRin as he came off stage and wished the other lead dancer luck on her performance.

---------

(Her outfit: http://www.viktorviktoriashop.com/theshop/images/median.jpg -plus a pair of black footless tights-)
(Her routine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFlGj8bMVpo )

HeeRin smiled at Junhyun as he came off stage. She waited at the side to hear her name.

"Password's female Lead Dancer! Tumbling Apple Girl HeeRa!"

HeeRin readied herself and then cartwheeled onto the stage, landing center stage as the music started. She had learned the first two parts of her six song routine from Jia.

Miss A's Break It started and HeeRin became serious as she performed. She had practiced so much over the past two weeks and it was showing.

Next was a bit of Miss A's Bad Girl, Good Girl. The movements were smooth and flawless. She was glad to be wearing the tights because the dress kept trying to come up higher than it was supposed to.

She grinned as Secret's Magic started. She began to get lost in the music as the track flawlessly ran into Secret's Madonna. She prepared herself for what was coming next.

She took a deep breath as Boom Boom Pow by the Black Eyed Peas started. This was where the practice was paying off. She was breathing heavy as the portion of the song came to a stop.

She had only a second or two to rest before Hyori's Citty Chitty Bang bang started. After she finished, she bowed dramatically and playfully to the cheering fans before cartwheeling back off the stage.

--------

(His outfit: http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/383274179/New-arrive-England-style-Men-s-y-shirt-long-sleeve-shirts.jpg -the red one-)
(His song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL0sfti1DcA )

"Password's male Main Rapper! Mysterious Rapper RhEn!"

RenJi took it upon himself to do GD & TOP's Knock Out - both parts. He adjusted his shades as he rapped, smirking and going to the edge of the stage to see the fans clearer.

Near the middle of the song, as he held the mic to his lips, he knelt down in front of a group of fans who were obviously part of his fanclub. He pulled his shades down the bridge of his nose and smirked, winking at the girls before going back to finish his performance.

When the song ended, he bowed and then spoke into the mic. "I'm out."

------

(His outfit: http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/499940173_1/Casual-Jackets-Grape-Apple-Men-s-clothing-Coat-Jackets-Blaze-rs-Hoodies-Fashion-men-s-Sports.jpg )
(His song/dance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqRv2Md6Slg )

Michael bounced on the ball's of his feet as he waited for RenJi to come off the stage. He was jostled a little bit as the slightly older male bumped into him harshly.

"Passwords male Lead Vocalist! Queen MiLim!"

Michael rubbed his upper arm and sighed before grinning and practically bouncing on to the stage. His happy mood fit the happy sound of the music playing over the stage.

He waved happily at the fans of Password and himself as he adjusted the mic taped to his face. He smield widely, obvious enjoying himself and the attention on him.

He had decided to perform a song from his favorite band ever. He smiled, sang, and danced to H.O.T's song Candy.

-------

(His outfit: http://cdn101.iofferphoto.com/img3/item/184/604/378/mens-slim-y-light-blazer-short-coat-jacket-2081-10833.jpg )
(Her outfit: http://www.weddingx.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/y-Bridesmaids-Dresses-2.jpg )
(Their song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL9nysatSe4 )

Leonardo and Layla made their way onto the stage.

"Password's Siblings! Male Main Dancer Golden Boy Lyon and female Main Vocalist Dreamy Diva Lala!"

Leonardo wasn't showing off his dancing talents. He and his sister were singing a duet.

It was an American song, and when they sang it they had slight English accents from their time in London. Showcasing their voices seemed to be the best thing to do; the fans went crazy.

They were seated on opposite sides of the stage on blocks. They each had hand mics. There was a spotlight on each of them and they both looked so elegant.

As the song finished, Leonardo and Layla met in the middle of the stage. Leonardo took hold of his little sister's hand and she gracefully spun into him and then they bowed and left the stage.

---------

(His outfit: http://wildfoxcoutureclothing.com/wp-content/plugins/powerautoblog/images/news_mens%20clothing_d3e2aa.jpg )
(His song/performance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOXEVd-Z7NE )

JooWan rubbed his hands together and adjusted his hat as he watched the siblings come off the stage. He bounced slightly. He was actually nervous. He knew he'd be staying on the right side of the stage throughout the performance.

He smiled kindly at the Lee siblings before waiting for his name to be announced.

"Password's male Lead Rapper! Passionate Soul YeongWon!"

The music started and the stage was black. As his voice went through the mic taped to his face and then into the speakers, a spotlight found him and then the whole stage lit up theatrically.

He felt bad for his fans on the left side of the stage. Halfway through the performance, glad that he could still feel the beat of the music, he made his way to the left side and sang to the fans on that side. He only stayed there for a few seconds before going back to where he could hear.

He finished his performance strongly and made his way off stage.

-------

(KyungMi's outfit: http://s9.thisnext.com/media/largest_dimension/91852F1E.jpg )
(Taylor's outfit: http://s7.thisnext.com/media/largest_dimension/B840035D.jpg )
(Their song/dance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWN05lcZD8U )

KyungMi smiled at JooWan as he came off stage. She grabbed Taylor's hand and squeezed it.

Taylor squeezed her best friend's hand in return and smiled. "Ready?"

KyungMi nodded and then the two looked at each, adjusting the mics taped to them.

"Password's best friends! Female Main Dancer Sweet Choding Minnie and female Lead Vocalist Dark Angel Taylor!"

The two held hands as they ran onto the stage. Once Taylor hit center stage, she let go of KyungMi's hand and the two made their way into position for the music to begin.

Since they were both fluent English speakers, they were doing a song in English. It was Beyonce and Shakira's Beautiful Liar.

The two knew they had been annoying their oppa, unnies, and dongsaengs with the song for nearly a month. It was paying off though; their vocals were on point and so was their dancing.

They interlocked their hands again once the performance ended and bowed. They ran off the stage and smiled at JaeHwa, who was on next.

---------

(His outfit: http://img.alibaba.com/wsphoto/v0/349913254/leather-wear-Men-s-Casual-Jacket-2010-Korean-Fine-Autumn-Cultivation-Collar-Slim-Jacket-Men-Coat.jpg )
(Her outfit: http://img.alibaba.com/wsphoto/v0/361538509/Express-delivery-dance-clothing-costumes-adult-y-costumes-European-and-American-popular.jpg )
(Performance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TQL2FaeB9E )

JaeHwa smiled down at Abbie as KyungMi and Taylor came off stage. He kissed the back of Abbie's hand and let her go so that she could go get into position. They had decided to go ahead and skip the singing part of his performance and just go on with the dance. They had the shortest performance of the group, but in his opinion they had the best.

"Password's male Visual! King of Sweet Talk JaeJae and special guest!"

He watched from the side of the stage as Abbie danced. He smiled as he did so; she really was the best dancer he knew. Then again, he was probably biased.

Abbie sighed, all she could think about when she stepped back and stood still to watch her boyfriend come onto the stage and dance was that something about her outfit told her Han Geng would not approve. She went up behind JaeHwa when it was time and did her part of the duet dance.

At the end, he tipped her and the lights went out over them. He spun her around and then took her hand, leading her off the stage.

-------

(Her outfit: http://www.godoon.com/fashionimg/full/SK/61/FSSK6163_1.jpg )
(Her song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6VhcML6Jbw -in her vocal range of course-)

Hee Young watched as the male counter part to her position in the group made his way off stage. She put her hands on her hips and sighed, smoothing down the skirt of her dress.

"Password's female Visual! Aegyo Princess Young Young!"

Hee Young smiled mentally as she made her way to center stage and a single spotlight came up on her. She sat on a small white chair and held the mic to .

So goodbye, don't cry, and smile

As she got louder and more into the music, or as she got softer and more dramatic, she pulled the mic away from her lips or brought it closer. She loved the song not only because it was beautiful, but because Jonghyun was the one who had originally sang it.

At the end of her performance she gave the audience a teary-eyed smile and bowed before leaving the stage.

-------

(MinKyung's outfit: http://www.women-fashion-dresses.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/20157-clothes-women-fashion-long-sleeve-boat-collar-single-strap-shirt-1.jpg )
(Nicole's outfit: http://www.yournextjeans.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Bobo-Stephanie-Denim-Outfit-of-the-Week.jpg?cda6c1 )
(Their song/dance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAD_tMT1KWo -Nicole=HyunA, MinKyung=Junhyung[mostly: when it gets to the slow singing she does HyunA], and both are dancing-)

The two youngest members of Password looked at each other and grinned. They were doing a song by one of Nicole's best friends; they were excited.

"Password's Maknae Rappers, female Main and female Lead! Dorky Beauty Tammi and Upper-Hand Skamer N.Cole!"

The two girls high-fived each other and made their way onto the stage. The stage lit up with a burst of sparks as the music started. Both girls had headset mics. 

They both did their parts flawlessly and confidently. When they finished, they went off stage for a moment and the stage was pitch black.

------

After a quick change, all 14 members of Password were revealed on stage in a different color of their debut outfits. Too Late started and they all performed together as a group. When it ended they bowed to the cheering and screaming fans.

They all made their way backstage to be met with Heechul, Ai Mi, and Abbie. Celebration was had and everyone went back to the dorm for some well-deserved sleep.

------

MinKyung didn't even bother changing into pajamas as she drug herself into her room. She fell onto her bed and instantly fell asleep.

--

Taylor and Hee Young helped boost KyungMi up into her bed as they got into their room. Hee Young was next into her bed with the help from Taylor. Taylor, who slept on the bottom bed, simply crawled underneath the blankets and passed out. None of them changed into pajamas.

--

Junhyun and Michael looked at their beds as they entered their room. They exchanged a glance, and even though they were dead tired, cleaned up all of the patterns and material off of their beds and desks and made sure everything was neat and put away before collapsing on top of their beds.

Junhyun was the first to realize he needed to change into pajamas. After he changed, he threw Michael's sleep clothes at him.

Michael mumbled a 'thank you hyung' and changed before passing back out.

--

HeeRin walked into the room she shared with Layla and Nicole and groaned as she looked at the ladder leading up to her bed. She put her hand on it and went to climb up, but lost the energy to keep going and lay half on her bed, half on the ladder. With the help of the two younger girls, she was able to sleep completely in her bed.

Layla didn't feel like moving her bed out to where it needed to be for her to sleep comfortably, so while Nicole was changing into jammies, she laid on her bed.

Nicole looked at Layla and snickered before laying down beside the slightly older girl. "I warn you; I cuddle." She teased.

Layla yawned and playfully slapped at Nicole before falling asleep.

--

JaeHwa looked up at the top bunk where he slept and then down at his sleeping girlfriend in his arms. He looked behind him as RenJi put a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm gonna sleep on that big pile of pillows in the living room; you two can sleep on my bed. Just nothing funny." RenJi smirked sleepily. He was the only one who knew that JaeHwa and Abbie were officially together even though they had been together a week already. He turned and left the room.

JaeHwa smiled a thanks to his roommate and laid Abbie in the bed. He laid down beside her and smiled slightly as she curled close to him.

--

JooWan and Leonardo didn't even seem to be tired until they saw their beds. They both quickly changed into pajamas and climbed into bed, falling asleep almost immediately.

--

Zachery grinned as he saw his bed. He flopped onto it and didn't move after that. He was glad that after a week of practicing and that night's performances that the next day was a free one.

--------------------------

Dear... Mother... of... God... *wipes brow* I have literally been working on this chapter for nearly 12 hours... I mean, there were some distractions in between, but still... I have had this same window open for nearly 12 hours updating this story...
Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter; I enjoyed writing it.
<3