A Little Bit of Fun

A New Journey

Though Layla still wasn't speaking to MinKyung, or her brother for that matter, things had lightened up around the dorm. The girls finished with their music videos and were waiting for the final results on all of the videos they had made whether it be in a group or as a solo or duet (if needed).

Abbie had the radio on in the kitchen while she cooked for everyone; she was a great cook, but this was the first time the group was letting her cook for everyone because of her being a vegetarian. "Oppa, can you hand me the rice please?" She smiled over at Jaehwa, who was sitting at the bar playing on his laptop.

For a moment, Jaehwa simply stared at the tiny teenager. "You're using Korean."

Abbie laughed, "Just hand me the rice." She rolled her eyes as her boyfriend handed her the starchy substance. She shook her head and sang along to the songs on the radio.

Hee Young grinned as she walked into the kitchen. "And here we have our other visuals." She spoke from behind her camera. "Isn't our group coming along so beautifully?" She chuckled as Abbie stuck her tongue out at the camera. "Oh right, the stupid news reports didn't tell your position in the main group."

"Jinjja?" Abbie tilted her head. "I'm joining Hee Young-unnie as a female visual; I'm also a vocalist and dancer." She shrugged, smiling. "Password, hwaiting!" She and Hee Young both put up their left fists, laughing.

"Oh! I love this song!" HeeRin grinned, bounding into the kitchen. She had an apple in one hand and a knife in the other.

"Unnie!" Hee Young's eyes widened. "Put the knife down if you're going to do that!" The camera was still rolling.

Layla bounced into the kitchen as she heard Hee Young yelling. "HeeRin-unnie, why are you running with knives?" She grinned as she recognized the song HeeRin was singing along to. "Nick! Come in here!"

Nicole peeked around the corner as if she were a ninja. "I've has this song stuck in my head!"

"I know!"

JaeHwa groaned as the five girls began playfully singing with each other in the kitchen as Abbie cooked. He shook his head, grabbed his computer, and went to sit in the livingroom with Renji and JooWan.

Abbie was dancing most of the moves while still cooking without burning anything. Everyone was home that night, so they could all be heard having their own little party in the kitchen.

RenJi looked at JaeHwa as he came into the livingroom. He smirked. "Not joining their party?"

JaeHwa rolled his eyes. "They're really loud..." He mumbled, shrugging. He plopped down between RenJi and JooWan and continued his game of Tetris Battle. [A/N: OMG! I actually played Tetris Battle the other day and had to FORCE my self to stop playing; I got freaking ADDICTED to TETRIS BATTLE! And to make it worse, I was on a roleplay account. xD]

Junhyun and Michael came out of their room, looking around.

"What the hell?" Junhyun muttered, looking at the three males in the livingroom. "What are they doing?"

"Abbie's cooking; the other four are just... Being girls I guess?" JooWan smirked. "2NE1's new song came on the radio; they all got excited."

Michael laughed while Junhyun just kept his 'wtf' look.

MinKyung, Zachery, and Leonardo stepped out of Zachery's room, questioning the sanity of the members in the kitchen while KyungMi and Taylor came into the dorm carrying shopping bags.

"What is going on?"

"Well, three-fourths of the maknae line, our main female visual, and our oldest female member have lost their minds and are singing rather loudly to 2NE1's new song," JooWan laughed, looking at everyone's faces.

The song finally went off and the five girls noticed the sudden silence throughout the dorm - which never, ever happened. They all peeked their heads out of the kitchen doorway and burst out laughing at the faces everyone was giving them.

Hee Young had figured out the camera was still going once they were halfway through the song, so she had started going around the kitchen filming all of them. She darted from the kitchen, stifling her giggles as she went to her room to update her Me2Day.

"Dinner's almost ready~!" Abbie said in a sing song voice, giggling.

--------

Ok, so a cute little update. xD
I had fun writing this chapter even if it just a filler because I'm a horrible author and lose all my ideas once I fall asleep.
Aaanyyyywaaay, the song they were goofing off to was 2NE1's I Love You, which is amazing! I've had it stuck in my head for like ever and it's given me the idea of the a few of the girls playfully singing along to it; so here you are.
Ok, so I know I've revealed 'When Falling In Love With A Friend', which is Leonardo and MinKyung's duet, a while back. Do any of you want me to have any other teasers like that? Ones that reveal certain duets or solos on the album?
Anyway, hope you like this chapter, also, here's a little approximate lyrics breakdown of who was singing which part of the song. xD

<3