Saying Goodbye

A New Journey

"Hee-umma!"

HeeRin looked down at JeongMi and smiled, picking her up. She poked the six year old's nose and chuckled. "What is it Jeongie-ah?"

"Can we go in the ball pit?" JeongMi giggled, pointing over to where the two oldest members of Password were playing with Zayne and Abigail.

HeeRin laughed and nodded. "Of course." She carried JeongMi over to the ball pit and climbed in with her. The ball pit typically made just for children now had the three oldest members of Password laughing and acting much like the three children they were playing with.

Adam was in the karaoke room with Taylor, Michael, KyungMi, and Layla singing along loudly to Super Junior and Girl's Generation songs.

JunKyu was sitting at a table with RenJi, Nicole, Tammi, and JooWan drinking Cokes and talking about how he was going to invent working holograms and hovercrafts that didn't cost an arm and a leg to make or buy.

Leonardo, JaeHwa, and HeeYoung were dancing around with Adam and SeonYul

"Everyone," Ai Mi walked into the play area. "It's time for the kids to go home..."

The atmosphere suddenly became quiet and kind of tense.

Abigail was the only one who didn't seem to understand. "Doo rumma?" She managed to swim her way out of the ball pit and then wobble over to Ai Mi, grinning.

"Abigail..." Zach said, getting out of the ball pit and then helping HeeRin and Junhyun get Zayne and JeongMi out. The three oldest members looked around at their dongsaengs and the children. "Abigail, you're going home for good now." He said.

Abigail looked up at the person she had week after week claimed as her favorited appa. "Pur dood?"

"Neh. For good."

Abigail shook her head. "I manna day wif Ach-appa..." She bit her trembling bottom lip and shook her head again, wobbling back over to Password's leader.

Ai Mi looked around.

JunKyu began walking over to Ai Mi, but was stopped by RenJi and given a pair of shades.

"Take care of them kid; I wanna see you wearing them when you get to the stage too, got it?"

JunKyu nodded and put the shades on to hide the tears. He had grown attached to the rapper throughout the weeks of being on the show. He was a quiet and intelligent kid and other kids annoyed him - so did other adults for that matter. He hugged RenJi quickly and then walked quickly over to Ai Mi.

JeongMi and SeonYul were crying silently as they hugged everyone, saving HeeRin for last. They hugged her the longest before walking over to Password's manager.

Adam hugged everyone for the same amount of time except KyungMi. He hugged her tightly and for just a moment longer before walking over to the group of kids, hiding his sadness at leaving.

Zayne hugged only Junhyun, tightly clinging to the Korean-Australian man. He sniffled and nuzzled against Junhyun, reluctantly letting go and running over to his twin brother.

Abigail still wasn't letting go of Zachery.

"Abigail," Ai Mi said softly, walking over to Password's leader and the youngest of the season's children. "It's time to go home, little one."

Abigail shook her head, tears coming from her eyes and snot coming from her nose. "I no manna!" She cried. "No manna!"

"I know you don't wanna, baby girl," Ai Mi said softly. "You can still come to concerts with your parents, and we'll set up video for you and the members and the other kids." She carefully took Abigail from Zachery, earning a disapproving look from the leader because of her six-month pregnant state. She sighed and winced slightly as she adjusted the four year old.

"Noona," Junhyun rolled his eyes and took Abigail from her. "Let's walk them to their parents." He looked at his fellow members and kissed the top of Abigail's head.

----

Password Says Good-Bye

Password's last episode of Hello Baby aired today and it was almost as tear-jerking as the ending of MBLAQ's HB season.

The oldest of the season's children - seven year old Korean boy Kim JunKyu - had a moment with Password's Mysterious Rapper RhEn. The rapper, known for always wearing shades when on stage, gave the seven year old a pair of his own shades and said that he expects the kid to be on stage in the future.

The six year old German-Korean twins Bae JeongMi and SeonYul definitely came out of their shells over the weeks with Password. They hugged everyone and especially showed their love for Password's Tumbling Apple Girl HeeRa, who they've repeatedly chosen as their favorite umma.

Korean-American twins Adam and Zayne Jang stayed the same personality wise throughout the entire season, yet on the final episode showed who they truly cared about the most. Adam showed more affection toward Sweet Choding Minnie before silently leaving. Zayne began to cry as he hugged Shining Angel for a long few moments.

However, the saddest moment seemed to be when four year old Chinese-Australian girl Abigail Woo was told it was her last day with her Password appas and ummas. She cried and began to cling to the baker of Password, the Flirt Prince Zach. It was speculated from the beginning that she would have the hardest time saying good-bye.

Though, Codes couldn't be too upset for long as Ai Mi promised the children and the members of Password video chats and even visits with the parents' consent.

-----------------------

I'm bored and should be tired but I'm not. I just saw The Avengers for the third time tonight... So yeah... xD