To the Airport

A New Journey

"Here are your schedules for while you're in the states," Ai Mi said, handing the four members of Addicted their iteneraries. "Stick to them and everything should be fine. You'll be home in about a month and by then we'll be dropping the album and preparing for your comeback. I'm sorry to pile this on you all at once; I should have managed all of this better."

"Don't worry noona, we can take care of ourselves," Michael grinned widely. He looked through the packet of papers. "Not much time for shopping." He pouted.

Renji rolled his eyes as Heerin and Minkyung laughed.

Ai Mi chuckled and shook her head. "No, mianhae." She smiled just slightly. "I promise though, if the album sells well and your comebacks go amazing, we'll all take a vacation. Arasso?"

Michael bounced in his seat. "Jinjja~?" He grinned and held out his hand, pinky out. "Promise noona."

Ai Mi linked pinkies with the main vocalist and laughed. "I promise."

"We're here." The driver said, turning just slightly to look at the five people in the back.

Ai Mi bit her lip and hugged each one of the members of Addicted. "Have a safe flight, call me when you land; I don't care what time it is. Call me."

"Neh, unnie," Minkyung smiled.

"Take care of them, Heerin; you're the leader of this group." Ai Mi said as she hugged the oldest member of the English sub-group.

Heerin nodded. "Of course." She said quietly before turning and following the other three onto the plane.

----

"Everyone ready for today's exciting news?" Ai Mi questioned as she got to the practice room where the eleven members left in Korea were.

Layla, Abbie, and Nicole were practicing the comeback dance for the upteenth time. Zachery was reading something while talking with Junhyun and JooWan about something. Jaehwa, Leonardo, Taylor, HeeYoung, and KyungMi were talking about something completely unrelated to anything.

"I see no one is listening," Ai Mi muttered before slamming the door behind her as she stepped into the room completely. She grinned as all eleven heads turned toward her. "Now that I have your attention: who wants to hear the exciting news?" She waited for the mutters and nods before smiling softly. "I have acting roles for three of you, plus those of you here now will be recording to tracks for the drama the three I have will be acting in."

"Who's acting~?" HeeYoung asked, perking up at the opportunity for another drama role.

Ai Mi smiled. "I'm glad you asked that, HeeYoung." She moved her clipboard from under her arm into her hands. "This show is about a young female couple-" she paused as everyone looked around at each other. "-who get broken up because one of the girls wants to be with a man. The girl who gets dumped is so devastated that she ends her life, however her spirit remains on earth and she walks the roads she and her lover used to walk together. She sees her with the young man, and can't leave earth until she accepts that at least her lover is happy."

The room was silent for a moment.

"Of course, other things happen during the girl's time as a spirit; I just can't reveal the whole plot." Ai Mi shrugged. "So who wants to know who's acting in this drama known as 'Love&Loss Embrace'...?" She looked around.

"Are we in the lead roles?"

"Considering this a drama BCE set up, yes." Ai Mi answered, nodding to HeeYoung. "I've been working with a few friends of mine to write this script and we've finally gotten a time slot and a station set up for it to appear on."

"Let's hear the roles~!" JooWan grinned, bouncing where he sat on the floor.

Ai Mi grinned. "Well, the company voted on which members to actually put in the show; it wasn't just my decision." She began; she sighed. "Our lead roles are our visuals."

HeeYoung squealed, excited for her second lead role since debut. She jumped in a circle and clapped.

JaeHwa looked a bit confused for a moment. "Wait... I'm a visual." He tilted his head and then cracked a grin before furrowing his eyebrows. "Wait. How do you know I can even act...?"

Ai Mi laughed. "Don't worry; I believe in you." She looked around and her eyes landed on Abbie, who had froze where she stood.

"I-I'm in a drama? A-a lead role...?" Abbie's eyes were saucers.

"Neh." Ai Mi nodded, laughing as she was hugged by both Abbie and HeeYoung.

"Wait, who plays who?" HeeYoung questioned.

"I'll tell you after I get done telling everyone what songs they'll be recording," Ai Mi chuckled as the two female visuals went back to where they were sitting. "Okay, so there's a 'part one' and a 'part two' of the songs you'll be recording. The first song, or part, is called Time To Love. The second song, or part, is called TTL:Listen. What's unique about these two songs is that they mostly feature our rappers; it's something a bit different considering the only singing lines are female parts."

JooWan hopped up and did a little dance at the sound ofprs being featured. "Wait... RenJi-hyung isn't here. I'm the only official rapper."

"Junhyun is a Sub-Rapper; he will get a chance to shine. Plus, JaeHwa, Zachery, and Leonardo can have the sing-rap lines so it won't be too difficult. And I know we're missing Minkyung as well, who is one of our 'official' rappers, but KyungMi is a Sub-Rapper and can very well take over for these recordings. As for the female vocals, we have both our Main vocalist and our Lead vocalist still with us along with our Power vocalist and a Sub-vocalist; we're completely covered on that end."

"When will we know our parts?" Junhyun asked, running his fingers through his hair.

"I will have the parts for both songs split up for you all first thing tomorrow morning," Ai Mi said. "Now, all of you except the visuals are released for the day."

----

Big Things for Password!

Today, not only did Password's English sub-group 'Addicted' leave for their one month long tour in the United States, but news reached Codes of many more advancements for the group.

It was announced via Project Password from the visuals themselves that JaeJae, Young Young, and Lotus are the leads in an upcoming supernatural angst drama called 'Love&Loss Embrace'. This drama is about Bae Eun Kyo (Young Young) and Oh Kyu Ah (Lotus), a female couple, who have been in love for years. Eun Kyo decides after all the years of being with Kyu Ah, that it's just not the same anymore and leaves her for Lee Dong Suk (JaeJae). However, you'll have to watch the drama to know what happens next.

Not only are Password's visuals acting in said drama, Password (the members still in Korea) are recording two songs -a part one and a part two- for the show's OST.

As a final message to fans on this update, Ai Mi left a note saying that the drop for the album will be August 31!

--------------

I am so freaking sorry for not updating since like... last month or so; I've been having some personal issues. (BTW, just typed this chapter while being blind; my glasses broke for the final time. Good thing my new ones came in yesterday; too bad their three hours away -_-). Anyway, class is back in session so I hope to update more often.
Ok, I know in the chapter it says that Addicted is in America for a whole month, but the news report said the album drop is in like... a week and a half; this is because I'm treating them leaving on the plane as happening last month. So, album drop is the 31 of this month. Comeback will probably be September 1, 2, or 3. Are you excited? I'm excited.
Anyway, done with this author's note. Again, I am so freaking sorry for disappearing. I promise to try harder not to do that again. I love you guys~

<3