New Arrival + Second Teaser

A New Journey

"Move."

The six young adults parted to let the frazzled man through. Leonardo and MinKyung had finally been reached but were at the dorm, HeeRin and Junhyun were in the delivery room, and the five members of Eternalove had just phoned to say they were boarding the plane.

HeeRin and Junhyun stepped out of the delivery room after Heechul went in.

"How's noona?" Zach asked, looking up from his phone. It was amazing that he could even focus on whatever it was he was doing because his hands were shaking so badly. He had nearly had a mental braekdown on the way to the hospital.

HeeRin sat down, looking a little green. "Doctor said that unnie and the baby are fine."

"She started crowning," Junhyun said, shrugging as he leaned against the wall. "Hyung got here just in time." He seemed perfectly fine with the whole baby being delivered thing.

"Did she ever tell us the gender?" Taylor asked, scrolling through some website on her tablet.

KyungMi looked up and nodded. "Yeah. It's a girl."

"Do they have a name for her?" Layla questioned, sitting up from where she had been laying on the waiting room couch.

"Kim Jung Ah." RenJi said, not looking up from his notebook and the new lyrics he was writing. He had written most of the songs already recorded for the album and he was working on the others. He had become suddenly inspired and was appointed the lyricist for the group, just as Michael and Junhyun had been appointed the stylists.

"Jung Ah?" JooWan tilted his head and then smiled. "That's so cute." He grinned.

The others nodded their agreement. There were a few moments of silence while they waited for any news on the delivery.

"Are they going to get married after Jung Ah is born?" KyungMi spoke up.

"I think so." JooWan said with a shrug. "They're already engaged."

"I think noona said something about after Jung Ah gets a little bigger," Zach said, obviously a bit more calm. He looked up as the doctor walked out of the room.

"Can we see them?" JooWan looked at the doctor. He was starting to realize that he was - in fact - in a hospital, and he was becoming antsy.

With a nod from the man in the coat, the eight idols filed into the room.

"Hey kids, meet the newest member of our family," Ai Mi smiled tiredly. "Kim Jung Ah."

After a few moments and a couple of pictures taken to send to the members not present, the eight returned home and Heechul stayed with Ai Mi overnight.

-----

Shining Angel Teaser Photo Posted on Project Password

The queued posts keep coming!

Today's photo is of the group's male Lead Dancer. The photo sticks to the spring air date-like feel that Zach's had. In this photo it seems as though Angel is waiting for his date to show and she's walking up behind him.

Judging by how it's going so far, the photos are being released in one of two ways: on age order or boys then girls. Wait for the next teaser photo to see!

-------------------

Next chapter will probably have a photo of the baby~
^___^
Off to spend time with my love~

<3