WGM & HB

A New Journey

Junhyun groaned as Michael woke him up. He did not want to get out of bed.

"Hyung~" Michael giggled. "I have to get you ready to meet your wifey~" He grinned, standing over the older boy. "You start We Got Married today~" He clapped his hands and bounced on his feet. "Though, I don't think I'd ever be able to stand it." He mused and then shrugged. "But, it's not about me..." He pouted.

"Micky..." Junhyun raised his hand and put a finger over the younger male's lips. "Shhhhhhhh."

Michael swatted away Junhyun's hand and grinned, grabbing his hyung's wrist and pulled him out of the bed and onto the floor. "Hyung. Get up."

Junhyun groaned and glared up at Michael from where he lay on the floor in a heap. He untangled his limbs from each other and stood up. He ran his fingers through his hair and glared at Michael. "Well, get to work then..." He chuckled.

-----

Junhyun sighed as he waited on the subway. The envelope in his hand told him that he would be meeting his wife in this car of the subway. He bit his lip and read through the words again.

'Your wife is excited to meet you. So put on your best smile and get on the 12 o clock subway, car 3, and get ready to be surprised.'

Junhyun groaned at the vague sentences and looked briefly at the camera he knew was in his face. He looked nervous as he took a sip of his chocolate milkshake. He tapped his foot on the floor rapidly for a moment before the subway stopped and picked up its next load of passengers.

Then he saw her.

-----

"JunKyu, SeonYul, JeongMi, Adam, Zayne, and Abigail, meet your Password ummas and appas~" Ai Mi smiled as she ushered the six children into the living room of Password's dorm.

JunKyu adjusted the glasses resting on the bridge of his nose and pulled his beanie down farther over his black hair. He looked completely unamused as he looked at the thirteen boys and girls in front of him. He looked up at Ai Mi and pouted his bottom lip. "Ahjumma, I thought you said there were fourteen..."

Ai Mi bit her lip at being called 'ahjumma' and sighed. "One of the appas is at another schedule." She smiled at the seven year old boy. "Password, this is Kim JunKyu. He's seven."

JunKyu waved and then looked around the living room before plopping onto a couple of the pillows laying around. He patted them with his hands before wiggling around to get comfortable.

"This is SeonYul and JeongMi," Ai Mi smiled, putting a hand on each of the twins. SeonYul was a couple centimeters taller than JeongMi, so it was easy enough to tell them apart.

SeonYul was holding onto JeongMi's hand.

"Hi ummas and appas~!" JeongMi giggled. She waved at them with her free hand. "We're six~!"

Zachery smiled at the twins and then looked at Ai Mi. "Noona, why are there so many?"

Ai Mi smiled. "Because you're a big group." She chuckled as the twins walked over to where JunKyu had gone and sat. "This is Adam and this is Zayne." She was surprised when she got them right because the two boys were identical. "They're five."

"Oooh, two sets of twins~" Nicole chuckled, scrolling through the website she was on.

Adam and Zayne looked at each other before walking around the dorm.

"And this is-"

"Adibail!" The little girl giggled. [[A/N: I totally didn't notice I gave her the same name as Abbie until just now... xD]]

"Abigail," Ai Mi laughed. "She's four."

"Ake!" Abigail grinned from ear to ear.

Zachery grinned and picked up the little girl. "I think she's my favorite." He laughed as Abigail looked at him with wide innocent eyes.

"Ake?" Abigail tilted her head to the side, smiling.

-----

Junhyun laughed as he looked at a text on his phone. He walked into the dorm to be tackled by Michael and his dog Chiot. "Yah~ Micky!"

Michael laughed as he got off of the older boy and pulled Chiot into his lap. "Hyung, no yelling in front of the kids." He grinned.

Junhyun looked up as he pulled himself into a sitting position. He rubbed the back of his head and looked at the six kids. "Holy crap..."

JunKyu looked at Junhyun and then back to the TV, which was showing pre-recorded episodes of Pororo. He didn't seem much interested in anything around him. SeonYul and JeongMi were snacking on bread. Adam and Zayne were playing with some toys they had brought with them, and Abigail was sitting on Zachery's lap eating a cookie.

Ai Mi looked over at Junhyun and helped him to his feet. "So, who's your wife?" She grinned.

----

Cho Junhyun's 'Wife' Revealed!

Photobucket

Today was the first episode of Password's Junhyun's participation in 'We Got Married'. The 23 year old dancer was paired with an idol from the same hometown as him. Shockingly, they didn't seem to know each other.

Junhyun was raised in Jeju, and what other idol was raised there?

Rainbow's Go Woori.

Yes Codes and Rain-nous, [[A/N: Rainbow+Luminous... I looked it up... I dun like it. I don't even listen to Rainbow that much, but goodness... I think the one that was unofficial was prettier. It like, Prismatic or something... Kind of like that whole thing with Teen Top's being unofficially known as Andromeda, and then it got officially known as Angel... Idk... Sorry, rambling over.]] Go Woori and Cho Junhyun are off-the-market!

In Password-related news, be sure to check out the first episode of Password's Hello Baby, airing in two days!

--------------------------

Ok, so yeah... Here's an update~ *throws it at you and runs away*

<3