A Day w/ the Oldest Members

A New Journey

"Chul-oppa, are they all here?" Ai Mi looked around and did a head count of the chidlren. She was holding Abigail - much to Heechul's dismay - and her free hand was holding onto the hand of SeonYul, who was holding onto JeongMi's hand.

Heechul came up behind his fiance and sighed, shaking his head at her. She was beginning to show a little bit - considering the four and half months she was along - and it was worrying (and angering) him. On one hand he had JunKyu and on the other he had Zayne, who was holding onto Adam's hand.

"I got the boys." He sighed.

Ai Mi smiled at him and adjusted Abigail on her hip. She knocked on the door of Password's dorm.

"Unnie!" HeeRin opened the door, smiling at first. Her face fell and she rolled her eyes. "Mimi-unnie, you shouldn't be holding her."

"EeEe~" Abigail giggled, making grabby hands at HeeRin.

HeeRin sighed and took the four year old from the pregnant manager. "You're being stupid unnie. What if you hurt your baby?"

Ai Mi rolled her eyes. "You're acting like Heechul." She shook her head and lead the twin girls into the apartment. Heechul followed with the boys.

"Seriously noona, you need to think about the baby's health," Zachery said, taking Abigail from HeeRin and laughing at SeonYul and JeongMi tackled the female dancer.

Junhyun skipped into the living room in only his boxers, singing into his hairbrush.

"Aish, Junhyun-ah! Put on some clothes!" Ai Mi sighed, shaking her head. "The kids are here."

Junhyun looked around. "Noona~" He whined. "It's my last morning to wake up in the dorm for a while; I have to let myself be free~!" He pranced around the livingroom, continuing to sing a rather off-key version of Michael's part in Without U.

JunKyu watched the twenty-three year old and laughed, causing everyone in the room to stare at the seven year old. "What? Can't I laugh too?" He shrugged and rolled his eyes.

Junhyun grinned and sighed. "I guess I'll go get dressed." He walked back to the hallway and then turned around. "Where are the younger members?"

"Heeyoung had filming for her drama," Ai Mi said. "Um, Layla and Leonardo asked for the day off; KyungMi is with Taylor and their siblings. The others are practicing, I believe."

Heechul sighed. "And you three have this Hello Baby schedule." He looked at his watch and his eyes widened slightly. "I have to go." He kissed Ai Mi's forehead and left.

Junhyun playfully saluted to Heechul before quickly going to get dressed. He came back and looked at Zachery and HeeRin with the six children in the living room before looking at their manager. "So what's today's schedule?"

"You're taking the kids to the fair." Ai Mi smiled, but there was something hidden in her eyes.

----

"What the-" HeeRin's eyes widened as the six children ran off in pairs. SeonYul and JeongMi went one way, Adam and Zayne went another, and JunKyu let Abigail climb on his back before he ran off in yet another direction.

"I think this is part of our mission." Zachery said, looking at his phone and then holding out an envelope to HeeRin and Junhyun.

Junhyun took it and opened it. "The first umma or appa to find two of the children will be this week's winner and will have the first chance to be chosen as a child's favorite. The other two will have to dance for the affection of the other children." He grinned and looked at his groupmates. He put his hand out. "On three?"

HeeRin and Zachery grinned in return, placing their hands on top of Junhyun's.

"Hana, dul, set! Password hwaiting!" And they were off.

----

"I don't think JunKyu and Abigail would do anything extreme," Zachery said, looking at the camera as he walked. His gaze kept switching from his phone to the camera and then around at the environment. "I mean, she's only four and JunKyu... Well, he's like RenJi - I don't really think he cares that much for fairs..."

----

"I'm looking for Yullie and Mimi," HeeRin smiled at the camera. Her eyes widened and she ran over to a little concession stand. She waited in the short line and then got a candy apple. "I haven't had one of these in a while." She smiled happily before taking a small bite and looking around again. "Oh! I think I see them!"

----

"Adam and Zayne are really sneaky," Junhyun bit his lip. "From what I've heard at least, I haven't really gotten to know the kids very well." He sighed and looked around. "Though, even if I lose, I know I'll still be number one in the heart of at least one of the kids." He grinned and gave the camera a thumbs up.

----

JunKyu sighed and handed Abigail a cookie as they sat on a bench.

"Ank poo," Abigail smiled, laying her head on JunKyu's shoulder. She ate the cookie in big bites. Her eyes widened as she saw Zachery. "Ach-appa!"

JunKyu covered Abigail's mouth and shook his head. "Anniyo. We're playing hide and seek."

Abigail looked up at the older child and her bottom lip trembled. "Agidail ad? Agidail ess mup?"

JunKyu bit his lip and shook his head. "No. Abigail didn't mess up." He smiled just slightly and ruffled her short hair. "Just sh, ara?"

"Okpay..." Abigail looked down and then finished eating the cookie.

----

"Unnie~" SeonYul pouted. "I want to go feed the duckies."

JeongMi shook her head rapidly.

"But unnie, they aren't even real..." SeonYul folded her arms across her chest. "HeeRin-umma is going to find us." She said.

JeongMi squealed as she was picked up from behind.

"Already found you," HeeRin giggled as she set JeongMi back on the ground.

"Not fair~" SeonYul whined. She looked at the ground.

HeeRin shook her head and rolled her eyes. She pulled both girls into a hug. "I'm sorry for finding you so soon. How about something to eat?"

The six year olds looked at each other and then nodded. "Neh! Jebal!"

----

"Hungry..." Adam muttered.

"Dun care," Zayne sighed.

"What are you two doing?"

The five year olds jumped and turned around to see Junhyun. They looked up at him.

"Appa. Hungry." Adam pouted.

Junhyun smiled and picked up Adam, holding his hand out to Zayne. "Let's go get some food."

----

Zachery sighed as he finally found JunKyu and Abigail. He picked up Abigail and spun her around. "I found you~!"

Abigail squealed and giggled. "Ach-appa~!"

"We weren't really hiding..." JunKyu rolled his eyes.

----

In the end, HeeRin won and both SeonYul and JeongMi chose her as their favorite parent.

Because of Junhyun's crazy dances, he became JunKyu's favorite parent.

Abigail seemed to be unable to be persuaded away from Zachery and his cookies.

---------------------

There's a quick little update for you guys. ^-^
I'm bored. And tired. And I feel like complete and total .
Plus it's midnight... Bleh...
Love you guys~ <3