Sunbaes and Missions

A New Journey

Ai Mi yawned as she stumbled into the practice room in which Password as practicing. She ran her fingers through her hair, which she had surprisingly left down. "Okay everyone..." She mumbled in slurred Mandarin. "I have some exciting news~"

Zachery, Junhyun, HeeRin, RenJi, Leonardo, JooWan, Layla, and Nicole all looked at her like she was an alien.

KyungMi, Jaehwa, Taylor, and MinKyung gave her funny looks.

Michael and Hee Young looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"Unnie, only Mimi-oppa and I completely understand what you're saying." Hee Young hid her laugh behind her hands and shook her head.

"Noona, are you alright?" JooWan inquired. "You don't seem like yourself today..."

Ai Mi blinked a few times and stood silently for a moment before clearing and speaking again. "I have exciting news." She smiled sleepily. "Today, you will be paired off with a sunbae from another company and you will be going around Seoul to complete a mission give to you and that sunbae." She smiled at the positive reaction from each person in the group. "We're going to head up to the upstairs gym to meet with the groups your partners will be coming from."

The group of fourteen took two elevators up to the top floor and met up outside of with gym with their manager before walking inside.

"Starting with the oldest, I will read of each of your names and the sunbae you will have to complete this mission with," Ai Mi smiled, sleep still evident in her eyes.

"Actually," Heechul said, popping up behind Ai Mi and grabbing the list in the woman's hands, "I will be reading off the names."

Zachery was up first and he was paired with... Super Junior's Cho Kyuhyun.

Junhyun was paired with... SHINee's Lee Onew.

HeeRin was paired off with Miss A's Jia Meng.

RenJi was paired with BEAST's Yong Junhyung.

Michael was with 2NE1's Gong Minzy.

Leonardo got put into a group with Teen Top's C.A.P, L.Joe, and Niel for some reason.

JooWan was with MBLAQ's Mir and Thunder.

KyungMi was paired with her brother, Super Junior's Lee Sungmin.

JaeHwa was with Infinite's Kim Myungsoo.

Hee Young was paired off with F(x)'s Luna.

Taylor was put in a group with her sisters, F(x)'s Krystal and SNSD's Jessica.

Layla was paired off with F(x)'s Amber.

MinKyung was put with 2NE1's CL.

Last, but not least, Nicole was paired off with 4Minute's HyunA.

"Hyung, why are some of us in groups and other in pairs?" Junhyun questioned.

Heechul shrugged. "Because that's the way it was written, that's the way it will be done." He grinned and the looked over at Ai Mi, who had fallen asleep on the bleachers. He sighed. "Alright, you will all be receiving an envelope and a production team of two people. These two people will be your camera man and your sound man. Respect them."

"Each envelope has the same instructions in it." Their vocal coach spoke up. "The first group to complete all three tasks and come back to this room wins."

"What's the prize?" Nicole asked, looking up from her computer.

"You'll find out later," their dance coach grinned. "Now, open your envelopes."

'Sunbae-Hoobae Mission:

1. Come up with a group name by combining one syllable of each member's name.
2. Perform a short puppet show in front of a group of children and make them laugh. (If you fail to make them laugh the first time, keep trying.)
3. Find a children's book of nursery rhymes, buy it, and bring it back when you return to the starting point.

Hwaiting!'

------- [[A/N: The sections below all happen at the same time.]] -------

Zachery looked at Kyuhyun and sighed. They were the same age, so there was no need for formalities. "So, a group name?"

Kyuhyun thought for a moment and then shrugged. "What's your Korean name?"

"Jung Wan Hyuk."

"KyuWan. There," Kyuhyun smirked. "It's perfect." He nodded and took the paper from Zachery. "Time to go make some kids laugh." He turned and walked out of the gym and to the elevator.

Zachery followed, shoving his hands in his pocket and thinking about he was going to bake when he got back to the dorm that night. He honestly didn't care if he and Kyuhyun won or not.

They arrived at the children's theater where a group of children was waiting for the puppet show to begin. The door was labeled 'Group 1'.

Because of Zachery's need to multitask, he was texting, moving the puppets, and making noises and voices all at the same time, which began to slightly annoy the evil maknae of Super Junior. It ended up taking two tries to make the children laugh, but once they did they hurried off to get the nursery rhymes book.

------------

"Ok, so we have to think of a name," Onew smiled and then tapped his chin. "So, I'm your sunbae, but you're my hyung?"

Junhyun stayed silent, but nodded.

"How about we just drop formalities and be friends?" Onew grinned, his eyes dearly disappearing as he held out his hand.

Junhyun was silent again and hesitated before taking Onew's hand and shaking it. He smiled slightly. "Sure. No formalities. Just friends." He nodded. "How about JunKi? For our group name?"

"JunKi..." Onew nodded. "Sounds good." He looked around. "Time to go perform for children!"

It was a good thing the elevators were working because Onew nearly fell flat on his face just getting in the elevator. They made it to the children's theater and went to the room labeled 'Group 2'. They didn't even get to the puppet show part before Onew sat in a chair and then fell out of it in the same movement; it made the kids laugh uncontrollably and their production duo said it counted, so they went off to get the book.

-------

Jia and HeeRin looked at each other and grinned. They didn't need to think of a group name; they were already known as JiRin when they were together. They linked arms and half-ran, half-walked out of the gym and down the stairs, not waiting for the elevator.

They got to the children's theater and happily walked into the room labeled 'Group 3'. The children seemed scared at first, but Jia and HeeRin's humor and ability to speak in different languages amused the children and they were soon on their way to get the book.

-------

RenJi and JunHyung had been friends since high school and had been dubbed RenJun through their school years. They left the gym, but instead of going to the children's theater, they went to the public rec center. They played basketball together and checked out the girls that were around.

-------

Michael and Minzy linked their hands together and jumped up and down, spinning in a circle. They came up with a simple name for their group: MiMi.

The two made it to the children's theater and the door marked 'Group 5'. They quickly made the children laugh. It was when they were going to get the book that they got distracted by window shopping and then actual shopping.

-------

Leonardo looked at his three best friends from school and grinned. "Together again."

C.A.P and L.Joe nodded while Niel smiled and fist pumped the air. He was the youngest of the group of friends, but he fit in all the same.

The name of their group was N.A.PJoeDo.

Group 6 made it to the children's theater, but once they got to their door, they realized the children they were performing for were eating and not paying attention to them. It took twenty-five minutes for the kids to all finish eating and another fifteen minutes just to make them laugh. Eventually, it was Niel who made them laugh by acting goofy.

-------

Team CheonJooMir took off immediately after looking at the envelope. They got to the children's theater and became so enamoured with the kids that they stayed even after the puppet show and played games with them.

They totally forgot about going to buy the children's book.

-------

The Lee siblings, Sungmin and KyungMi didn't even both going to the theater. It had been a while since they had hung out together, so they snuck off to meet up with Sungjin. The three ended up going to the mall; Sungmin and Sungjin bought KyungMi a bunch of new Rilakkuma bears and other accessories.

It wasn't until it was too late that they remembered they had a mission to complete.

------

JaeHwa and Myungsoo looked at each other. There was a respect that JaeHwa held for Myungsoo because the older male was also a visual. They dubbed their group name MyungHwa.

They were quiet on the way to the children's theater, but after they goofed off to make the children laugh they began to become close. They goofed and picked on each other all the way to the store to buy the children's book.

------

Hee Young sighed once she and Luna left the building. She dropepd the smile and happy persona. She shoved her hands in her pockets and scowled. "I really do not see the point in this..."

Luna linked her arm with Hee Young's and sighed. "Arasso Youngie-ah."

"I'm not happy with Ai Mi-unnie right now... Not happy at all..." Hee Young shook her head; she hated it when she was told to do something she sincerely did not want to do.

The two made it to the children's theater, did the puppet show, and then went and got the book. Neither seemed too excited even though Luna had more energy than Hee Young.

------

Taylor, Krystal, and Jessica went and did a funny show for the kids after naming their sister group JessKryTay. They performed twice for the children just for the fun of it and then went about buying the book.

-----

Layla and Amber, or AmLa, did a playful puppet rap battle for the children and played with them for a little bit too long, causing them to get to the store just after it closed for lunch.

-----

After reading the envelope, CL grabbed MinKyung's hand and took off toward the children's theater. They both acted rather crazy and got the children to laugh rather quickly. They practically ran to the store to buy the book.

-----

Nicole and HyunA did a little dance once they were paired together. They made the children laugh by HyunA being goofy and Nicole playfully reprimanding her. They made it to the bookstore a little too late though.

------ [[A/N: Okie dokie. Back to just all being together... lol]] -----

Ai Mi was resting in Heechul's lap as group members and sunbaes began to file back in.

Heechul watched as they all returned, quite a few groups didn't even have the books. He collected the discs from each production duo and handed them to the group's producer. "Edit these together and put captions on them. It airs tomorrow." He looked around as another production crew put a new disc in the camera and faced him.

"And our winner is..." Heechul grinned. "Cho Junhyun and Lee Onew! Team 2!"

The discs were taken and the production crews left.

"What's the prize?" Junhyun asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Mimi, darling," Heechul said, nudging the manager gently. "What is the prize?"

Ai Mi blinked and yawned. "Oh... Right." She mumbled and then smiled. "The prize is that the winner gets to choose three people to go to the amusement park with tomorrow while everyone else has to practice."

Junhyun smirked and looked around. "Ah..." He smiled. "Michael, JaeHwa, and Abbie."

Ai Mi smiled. "I also have news." She said, grabbign onto Heechul's hand.

Heechul smiled and kissed the top of Ai Mi's head. "We're expecting a baby."

-------------------

Chapter~~~
^____^
<3