Eighth Teaser + More Recordings

A New Journey

A Surprise Teaser Reveal!

Two teaser posts on the same day? Wow! It seems Password members and manager/CEO Kan Ai Mi wants to get these pictures out of the way and leave Codes on the edge of their seats waiting for the album drop in two and a half months.

Still sticking with the theme from the previous photos, the teaser pictures for Dark Angel Taylor and Dreamy Diva Lala have a date feel to them. Check them out below!

Looks like Taylor's date is with man's best friend! Such a cute little puppy in the picture with a beautiful girl.

Lala's photo isn't as bright and springy as the other photos so far, which leaves some Codes wondering 'Why is she all bundled up?' Perhaps the spring look isn't really for the vocalist.

Only the maknae rappers left; stick around!

---

"Afternoon kids," Ai Mi smiled as she walked into the dorm. She had her trusty clipboard with her instead of Jung Ah, which confused some of the young adults in the room.

"Where's Jungieee?" Michael pouted, bouncing in his seat.

Ai Mi laughed. "With her Super Junior uncles." She smiled. "I have a lot to do today, so I can't take care of her."

"But are the SuJu-sunbaes preparing for a comeback?" JooWan tilted his head, swallowing the bite of sandwich he had in his mouth.

"Neh, but they just released their final teaser photo for now so they're watching Jung Ah for me and Heechul-oppa," Ai Mi said with a sigh. "Now can we gather everyone in here; I have to kidnap a few of you."

Michael grabbed a spatula and a pan from the kitchen and ran down the hallway. "EVERYONE IN THE LIVINGROOM!!!!" He walked calmly back to the kitchen and put away the items he had used. He smiled as everyone who had been in their rooms came out.

Ai Mi laughed. "Alrightie then. Thank you Michael." She chuckled and shook her head and then looked around the room at the eleven young adults. "Ok. So where are Jae, Abbie, MinKyung, and Leo?"

The room went silent as the members mumbled among themselves.

"Someone better speak up," Ai Mi said, her warning tone coming in. "Now."

"They went on a double date earlier this morning," Zachery said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"We haven't heard from them since," Junhyun muttered.

"And they haven't tried to contact us," RenJi shrugged.

"Well considering I need two of them, they need to get back here ASAP," Ai Mi muttered darkly, pulling out her phone. "If they don't pick up on the first two tries, I'm putting all of you in charge of them not going anywhere except practice and home for a month." She mumbled, looking around the room as the first call went to voicemail.

The members began texting all four of the absent members, trying to get one of them to pay attention. Nothing was working.

Ai Mi was obviously very angry as she slid her phone violently back into her pocket. "Alright. As stupid as it sounds, when they get home they're grounded." She took in a deep breath and then smiled. "Alright then, I need to kidnap Michael, JooWan, Junhyun, and Layla." She said softly. "We're filming your duet music videos today."

The four whose names had been called stood from wherever they were sitting and went to their rooms to get dressed into outside clothes.

"I'm sorry, RenJi," Ai Mi sighed. "Looks like we'll just have to wait to film the video with you and Abbie and your video with Leo."

RenJi groaned, but nodded. "Neh noona." He sighed, going to the kitchen for a Coke.

---

It was late afternoon when the four members of Password noticed all of the messages and missed calls on their phones. They had been at a water park and there phones were in the car Leonardo had borrowed from one of the drivers so they could drive themselves. They had no idea they'd be doing something today.

"Uh-oh," Abbie mumbled as she took her phone from her ear. "Michael-gege said that we're in big trouble when we get home." She bit her lip hard.

JaeHwa listened to his voicemail from his roommate. "RenJi-hyung said the same thing, and something about throwing things off-schedule."

Leonardo sighed. "I have a voicemail of Ai Mi-noona using her 'mother' voice." He shook his head. "Guys, we are so screwed."

"I haven't been grounded since I was little," MinKyung muttered, taking her phone from her ear after listening to her voicemails. "HeeRin-unnie left an urgent voicemail, and Layla... Layla left one saying that I deserve to be on house arrest for stealing you away from her," she said, raising an eyebrow and looking up at Leonardo.

The dancer groaned and rolled his eyes. "Aish, that girl." He shook his again. "Come on, how about we just get home."

---

They made it back to the dorm to find that Ai Mi had sent the other members off to dinner just so she could yell at them without anyone else around.

Even though they explained why they didn't have their phone and why they didn't answer, it didn't help them much. They were grounded anyway and would be escorted from home to the recording studio or to the practice building. They weren't even allowed to go out to town for lunch like the rest of the group; they had to eat at BCE's cafeteria with the trainees.

It was as if they were actually on house arrest - minus the metal bracelet around their ankles. Hell. Ai Mi even gave the four of them a bedtime she was so pissed.

---------------

Yup. JaeHwa, Abbie, Leonardo, and MinKyung got in trouuuuubleee.
So yeah... A double update today because I'm bored and tired but can't sleep. xD

<3