Recordings + Fifth Teaser

A New Journey

Thanks to the random day off they had been given, Password was in the recording studio at five the next morning.

"We're back," Ai Mi smiled as she walked into the resting room, Abbie and Heechul in tow.

"You look funny," JaeHwa mumbled to his girlfriend, who was carrying Jung Ah's carseat with the infant fast asleep in it. Because of how tiny Abbie was, it looked weird seeing her carry around seemingly heavy objects.

Abbie rolled her eyes as she and Heechul switched; he took Jung Ah and gave Abbie what he was carrying. "Bubble tea and a cookie for Zach-oppa." She smiled as the leader took the drink and treat. "Junhyun-oppa's chocolate shake and slice of strawberry cheesecake." She laughed as Junhyun grunted his thanks.  "HeeRin-unnie, apple crumble frappe and an apple." Abbie handed the group's oldest female the drink with a smile.

"RenJi, here's your Coke, coffee, and danish," Ai Mi smiled at the rapper. "Michael, your iced coffee and breakfast tart." She handed the sleepy singer his breakfast. "Leo, here's your flaming hot Cheetos and your milk. And JooWan, your pineapple smoothie and mochi ice cream."

"Where do you even go at this time of day that has everyone's favorite foods?" Nicole questioned; she was one of the only ones who actually didn't mind mornings.

Ai Mi laughed. "That's why it's always me, Heechul-oppa, and one of the members that goes. There's a little shopping square that opens at 4:30; it has a little bit of everything." She said as she handed KyungMi her breakfast of an energy drink and a strawberry and cream cheese muffin.

"Oppa, here," Abbie smiled at JaeHwa, handing him a few seedless oranges and a Coke. She blushed as he kissed the back of her hand. "Hee Young-unnie," she giggled, looking at the visual who was camming the whole distribution of breakfast. "Here's your ice cream and water." She smiled.

"Taylor~!" Ai Mi looked around the room until her eyes landed on the vocalist. "Here's your bubble tea, your mini donuts, and your coconut water for later." She smiled at Taylor and then laughed at Layla before poking her. "Wake up Layla; we brought breakfast." The maknae vocalist groaned as she opened her eyes and took the coffee cake and cup of coffee from their manager.

"Nicole, here you go~" Abbie smiled, handing her fellow maknae her breakfast of black coffee and a donut.

"Abbie, here's yours." Ai Mi said.

Abbie nodded and took the strawberry and blueberry fruit tart and bottle of water.

"Gomawo!" All fifteen members said in unison. While breakfast was being eaten, Ai Mi went on with business.

"We have a lot to cover today," the manager sighed. "Which is why we're here so early." She looked at the clipboard in her hands and tapped her pencil on her chin. "Ok, so far all we have recorded is Leo and MinKyung's duet, Zach and Taylor's duet, and then KyungMi, Junhyun, HeeRin, and RenJi's solos. That's six songs. Out of twenty." She groaned.

"We need to step our game up," Nicole said, her voice completely serious. "We have two and a half months until the comeback and the release. Not only do the songs have to be recorded perfectly, but our dancing needs to be the best. We need to win the best rookie group award." She grinned. "It would be awesome."

"Winning music shows would be cool too," Michael said with a nod, sipping his smoothie.

"We have all five studio rooms available to us until noon. At noon we will be down to three because I have Yunhee and Ji Ae in Studio 4 and Jinho in Studio 5," Ai Mi spoke as she looked through her schedules and notes. She mumbled a few profanities in Japanese before rolling her eyes. "So that gives us about six hours now to use all five. To start off, Junhyun and Layla will go to Studio 1. Abbie and RenJi in Studio 2; JooWan and Michael in Studio 3. Taylor and MinKyung in Studio 4, and JaeHwa in Studio 5."

"What about the rest of us?" HeeRin asked, tilting her head. It was her, Leonardo, KyungMi, Hee Young, and Nicole still left in the resting room.

"Take a nap; I'll wake you up when I need you," Ai Mi smiled.

HeeRin, Leonardo, and KyungMi listened while Nicole continued to play on her computer and Hee Young continued to self-cam and even record the other three sleeping.

----

By nine, everyone was back in the resting room.

"Okay, now we're up to eleven songs out of twenty," Ai Mi smiled happily. A few members groaned at her, still thinking that nine was too early. "If we can finish recording the songs today, we can start coreographing the dances to the performed songs. Plus making the music videos and such."

"Neh." They all chorused in response.

"Alright, before I put the next groups into the studio rooms, I have an announcement." Ai Mi said. "Rather, a rule. Tonight, everyone is going home and drinking a glass of hot honey tea." She shook her head at the groans. "No. Your voices will be strained today, and I am sorry for that. You will all do it; understand?" After everyone nodded, she smiled. "Okay, Studio 1: Hee Young and Michael. Nicole, JooWan, and Layla you are in Studio 2; Abbie and JaeHwa in Studio 3. And RenJi and Leo are in Studio 4. Hop to it. Go. Go."

---

By the time the second rounds of songs were finished, it was a quarter until noon and the group was given an hour long lunch break.

Abbie smiled as she stepped into place beside RenJi. They all had their own little disguises on for lunch. "The song you wrote for me and oppa is really good; I like it."

RenJi smirked and nodded. "Good. I hope you two did it justice."

JaeHwa rolled his eyes and came up on the other side of Abbie, grabbing her hand. "Hyung, where are we going to eat?" He asked, looking at the back of Zachery's head.

"There's this barbeque place I've been wanting to try," the leader called back, looking at his phone for the directions. "It's just up ahead."

The members all errupted in their own fits of either elation or disapproval and the group ended up splitting off into tinier groups. They all met back up at one to head back to the studio.

By one-thirty, Ai Mi somehow had them all in one studio room - Studio 1, since it was the biggest. They were all standing three to one mic, situated by age.

"Baro nae ap inneun," HeeRin ended the song on the perfect note and everyone was silent until they were given the go to speak.

They all removed the headsets and ran out of the recording room, happy as could be. It had taken them an hour and a half just to get everyone to remember who they sang with and another hour to record it properly.

"Just four more songs, everyone. Heads high," Ai Mi yawned. She was tired, but as tired as she would have been if Heechul hadn't taken Jung Ah with him. "I need Fantasy Dolls in Studio 1 and Lady Killers in Studio 3."

The two groups split off and did as they were told, leaving Abbie alone in the resting room curled up on a couch with her nose in a book and her earbuds blasting French pop music.

Another two hours later and the boys - minus JooWan - were left in the resting room while Fantasy Dolls recorded a track featuring JooWan. During the next two hours, Abbie watched JaeHwa play Tetris Battle, Junhyun and Michael played rock-paper-scissors non-stop, RenJi went outside to smoke at least four times, Leonardo took a nap, and Junhyun played on his phone, iPod, and tablet at the same time.

At five-thirty, Ai Mi walked out with the girls and grabbed the boys. After nearly three hours, they emerged.

---

Arriving back at the dorm at eight after recordings were finished was a new experience for the members of Password. And though some didn't like it, it was the right day to go to bed before eleven. They each had the required cup of hot honey tea - after which, Abbie got sick and Nicole laughed - and went to their rooms to sleep, or at least lay down.

---

"Annyeong~!" Hee Young grinned and waved at her camera. "Aegyo Princess Young Young here with my roommates Sweet Choding Minnie and Dark Angel Taylor. We just finished recording the songs for our first full-length album."

"Should we say the name of the album?" Taylor smiled, looking at the two older girls.

"Unnie?" Hee Young looked at KyungMi.

KyungMi grinned and nodded, rubbing her hands together in a sinister fashion. She laughed. "Do it~!"

"On three?" Hee Young looked at the girls behind her.

"On three." The other two agreed. "Hana, dul, set~!"

"The Stages of Love!" The three girls said excitedly.

"It has twenty songs," Taylor smiled. "Featuring solos and duets and then two songs each from the male and female sub-groups."

"We're so excited to keep giving you our teasers and hopefully we'll be dropping some funny videos your way soon," KyungMi waved at the camera.

"Now we have to sleep," Hee Young smiled and blew a kiss to the camera before winking cutely. "Bye bye~!"

----

Password Releases Two Teasers for Up-Coming Album

Again sticking with date concept, not one but two teaser photos hit the internet today. Going in alphabetical order still, the teasers released were MiLim's and Lyon's. The photos are below.

It seems that MiLim's hair has grown out a bit and he appears very happy in this photo. Though it's odd seeing him in such simple and rather baggy clothes, it's also refreshing to seem him wearing something that looks very comfortable.

With the jet black hair and the tattoo on his chest, it seems that Lyon's concept went from Golden Boy to Golden Boy hiding a bad boy. His date looks more relaxed and based on nature.

The new concept seems to fit every Password member so far. Who can't wait for more?

-----------------

Just a little update. Not off to beddie bye land.
It's nearly 4:30am.
<3