One Week Later + Baby Reveal + Third Teaser

A New Journey

"Are we ready?" Heechul looked over at Ai Mi as he covered Jung Ah's carseat with a blanket. He looked around her apartment and sighed. "I can't believe you haven't baby proofed everything yet."

"Oppa, she's a newborn; she can't get into the cabinets yet," Ai Mi rolled her eyes, yawning as she picked up the diaper bag. "Let's just go; the kids said they had a surprise." She bit her lip. "Which worries me, and if that dorm isn't clean... Heads will roll."

---

"Is everything cleaned up?" Michael asked - though it sounded more like a demand - as he walked into the living room. He had just checked all of the bedrooms to make sure they were all in order.

"Almost," Layla grinned, bouncing. "Taylor and KyungMi unnies are about done with the kitchen." She plopped down on some pillows with Sol in her arms. She cuddled the puppy close, smiling.

Taylor walked out of the kitchen, laughing with KyungMi about something. "Are the surprises ready?"

"They're set up over there by the TV," RenJi answered as he walked into the living room with Abbie. He turned his attention back to the French-Chinese girl, "So, that's the part we'll have to work on. You're pronunciation is off and we record tomorrow."

Abbie nodded and looked down at the sheet music he had given her. "Did you have help writing this one?" She looked up at the rapper.

"He did; don't let him say he didn't," Hee Young said from her place on a chair; she was hanging up a sign above the pile of wrapped gifts that said 'Welcome to the Family'. "He had trouble with some of the female lyrics in some of the songs."

"When noona saw that Hee Young could write lyrics as well, she was appointed assistant lyricist," JooWan said from his spot on the floor. Tteokbokki was in his lap asleep. JooWan grinned as he popped a couple pieces of pineapple in his mouth from the bowl in his hand. "Though, the composer has been kept a secret."

"Yeah, who is the group's composer?" JaeHwa asked as he came up behind Abbie and hugged her before picking her up and sitting on a pile of pillows. Abbie was in his lap and on her lap was his laptop; she leaned back against him and watched as he began playing Tetris Battle.

The front door opened and everyone looked up, then sighed as they realized it was just Zach coming back in from Daemon's walk.

"Are they not here yet?" Password's leader asked, looking confused. He looked at his phone. "It's nearly noon."

"Speaking of which, I need to go wake up hyung," Michael said, jumping up from his position on one of the chairs he had brought in from the kitchen. He pranced off to his and Junhyun's room.

"Oh! I should wake up unnie as well," Layla said, standing up still holding Sol. She walked to the kitchen and grabbed an applefrom  the bowl on the counter. "Can't forget the bribe." She laughed, setting Sol on the ground and practically racing him to the room.

Nicole laughed maniacally from her corner of the living room. She looked much like an over-animated villain from a cartoon. The other seven members in the room looked at her as if she were insane. "What?" She looked at them with a 'why are you looking at me like that' face. "I just got to the good part of the fic I'm writing."

"And what part is that?" MinKyung asked as she and Leonardo walked through the door of the dorm carrying quite a few grocery bags.

"The ." Nicole grinned, rubbing her hands together mischeviously before going back to typing.

"Sorry I asked," MinKyung laughed, going to the kitchen.

Leonardo laughed. "Nic, how many hours of sleep did you get last night?"

"She went to bed at three this morning," HeeRin mumbled sleepily as she walked into the living room, munching on her apple.

"And was up with me at seven," Layla finished, smiling at her older brother. She hugged him and then narrowed her eyes at her fellow maknae as MinKyung walked out of the kitchen and grabbed Leonardo's hand.

"Oppa, we have to put up the groceries." MinKyung smiled.

Leonardo nodded and followed the younger member into the kitchen.

"Hyuuuung~!" Michael whined, literally dragging Junhyun across the floor from their room to the living room.

"It's too early!" Junhyun groaned.

"Oppa, it's noon," KyungMi rolled her eyes and walked over to help Michael drag the dancer into the world of the living.

Ai Mi opened the door to the dorm and looked at the members. She laughed. "Well at least it's clean in here."

"Noona/Unnie!" The whole group exclaimed happily. "Suprise!"

Ai Mi smiled as she saw the sign and then the gifts.

"See? There was no reason to be scared," Heechul whispered in Ai Mi's ear, laughing. He set Jung Ah's carseat on a chair and took the blanket off to reveal the sleeping infant.

The fifteen young adults gathered around, oohing and aahing over the baby girl.

"Oh, I should call Jinho, Yunhee, and Ji Ae," Ai Mi said, smiling.

Nearly everyone groaned.

"JinHo-oppa is an ," Abbie muttered, receiving wide-eyed looks. "What? Everyone was thinking it." Her comment caused nearly everyone to laugh.

"Fine, I'll introduce them to Jung Ah later." Ai Mi rolled her eyes. Though she wouldn't admit it, the members of Password meant more to her than her other artists and trainees. She loved them all, but the Password members were her babies.

"Ok, ok," Zach grinned. "Now that that's out of the way..." He chuckled. "Noona, come open these gifts."

In the end of it all, Ai Mi received at least two things from each of the fifteen members: one for her and one for Jung Ah. There were clothes, cookbooks, inspirational quote books, and puzzles just to name a few.

"Remember, tomorrow we start recording again. I also have some surprises for you." Ai Mi smiled. "But we'll discuss it tomorrow."

------

First Photo of Kan Ai Mi and Kim Heechul's Baby Revealed

Pictured above is Kim Jung Ah, the first child of Bold Colors Entertainment's CEO Ai Mi and Super Junior's Heechul. The couple welcomed their daughter into the world one week ago on Sunday June 7. Though she was nearly a full month early, Jung Ah was born at a healthy weight of 3.3 kg [approx. 7.1 pounds] and length of 55.9cm [approx. 22 inches].

Password welcomed the new addition to the crazy family with open arms and lots of love; many gifts were given to the new mother and child. Every member of Password showed their love for the new family member by holding her and posting the pictures to their respective twitters with messages full of love, welcoming, and luck.

-----

Tumbling Apple Girl HeeRa's Teaser Photo Posted to Project Password

It seems that only Zach and Angel's photos were queued, seeing as it has been a week since Angel's teaser was posted. The teasers appear to be going in order of descending age this time, as we are rewarded with HeeRa's teaser photo.

This teaser further proves the spring or summer time date style of the photos. HeeRa is shown in a stylish yet comfortable dress standing in in what looks to be a small park.

She looks as if she was waiting for her date to arrive and the surprise on her face makes it seem as if he has finally arrived.

Stick around to see who's next!

----------------

Yay updates.
^-^
Next update will probably only be a teaser photo and a news article explaining the surprise Ai Mi has for the members. ^-^ And the 'surprise' I've come up with make me wish Password was a real group so this could be real. xD
Aaaanywaaay, hope you enjoyed the update. I'm glad to be updating more regularly. Lol
Also! I managed to give everyone more equal lines in this chapter! I'm so proud of myself for fitting fifteen to seventeen people in one conversation! xD lol

<3