Final Concert + First Teaser

A New Journey

[English | Korean | Mandarin]

"What do you mean the baby's coming early!?"

"Abbs, I can't understand you." HeeRin sighed from the other side of the phone.

Michael's eyes widened at Abbie's words. "The baby?" He bounced beside Abbie. "What about the baby!?" He took the phone from the maknae. "What about the baby!?!?!?"

"Zach-oppa just took Ai Mi-unnie to the hospital; her water broke during the press conference announcing our album preparations," HeeRin sounded frantic. "Junhyun and the others are trying to get a hold of our driver. She's been in labor for nearly two hours now; no one knows where Leo and MinKyung are. Their phones are turned off and everything..."

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god." Michael fanned his face. "JaeHwa, take the phone. I need fresh air."

"Hyung we're about to go on stage," JaeHwa rolled his eyes as he took the phone. "Yeoboseyo?"

"Hey JaeJae."

"Hi noona, what's going on?"

"The baby's coming. Heechul-oppa is on duty; Zach-oppa is with Ai Mi-unnie." There was a long pause. "Is there any way you can get back by tomorrow morning?"

"We can't cancel this concert, noona," JaeHwa said flatly. "We can leave right after, but we'll be back tomorrow afternoon at the earliest."

There was a sigh. "Fine. Just... Get here as soon as possible."

"Rin-noona, come on."

"Well, that was RenJi; Junhyun got in touch with our driver. Talk to you later."

"Bye." JaeHwa hung up the phone and handed the pink thing back to his girlfriend.

"The baby's coming early..." Abbie muttered. "So weird."

"Everyone ready?"

The couple nodded to the concert announcer and went to retrieve Michael, Hee Young, and Nicole. Michael had told the two girls the news and both seemed genuinely excited and worried at the same time.

They did their concert, but without the Q&A in the middle. Between song sets they made the announcement that their manager was having her baby and they needed to return home quickly, but would be back in the future.

-------

Flirt Prince Zach Teaser Photo Posted to Project Password

It seems that the Project Password website updates are queued, considering the sudden surprise of the group's manager going into labor.

In relation to the teaser photo: Password's leader in shown with a smiling face and a sweet, yet intense gaze. It seems that the picture is supposed to have a date-like feel to it. The concept is new and sweet, and Zach seems to have kept his longer hair.

Could the future teasers stick with the date-like concept with a spring air? Stick around and see.

Though Ai Mi said the album's release would be in nearly three months, it seems as though she is prepared for quite a few teasers.

-------------

Quick update once more. Hopefully Zach is staying calm, right? xD
Anyway, I'll update tomorrow or the next maybe. I'm hoping to not leave you all waiting too long because I love you all so much.
By the way, I typed this whole chapter in like ten minutes with numb finger tips... xD
<3