Going Abroad

A New Journey

[English | Korean | Mandarin]

"One. Two. Three," Michael sighed as he counted his bags: two suitcases and a carry-on. He looked around the dorm and tapped his chin. "Abbie! Where are everyone else's suitcases?"

"In the hallway!" Abbie called back from her and MinKyung's room. She gave one last sweep of the room with her eyes before grabbing her carry-on and joining Michael in the living room. She muttered something to herself and shook her head.

"Where are JaeHwa, Hee Young, and Nicole?"

Abbie tilted her head in thought and then snapped her fingers. "Getting the van." She smiled.

"We're back!" Hee Young called as she walked into the dorm.

"The car is outside of the lobby waiting for us," Nicole grinned.

"Everyone ready?" JaeHwa came in behind the girls and grabbed his suitcase plus Abbie's duffle bag.

Abbie grabbed the handle of her purple rolling suitcase and smiled. "Off we go~!"

Nicole grabbed her duffle bag and linked arms with Abbie. "To China!" She laughed, speaking in choppy Mandarin.

"We need to work on your Mandarin," Hee Young smirked.

---

"Oppa!" "Unnie!" "Noona!" "Hyung!" "Eternalove!" "Saranghae!" "Wo Ai Ni!"

The five members of the Chinese sub-group waved and smiled at their fans. Abbie and Hee Young did some aegyo fan service while Nicole latched onto one of Abbie's arms and JaeHwa held the hand of the other arm. Michael waved and did little dances.

The shouts all came at them as they filed onto their plane. They had their own little section of the plane where they could practice on the way from Seoul to Beijing.

---

"I'm home!"

"Xia Li!"

Abbie spun around to be met with the sight of her brother. Her eyes widened and she dropped her bag, making JaeHwa 'oof' and then drop her bags all the way to the ground along with his. She hugged Han Geng tightly and laughed as he spun her around.

"Abbie, we have to get to the hotel and prepare for our performance," Hee Young said in a rather bored and slightly annoyed tone.

Han Geng smiled and ruffled Abbie's hair. "Go get ready meimei." He kissed the top of her head and waved as she ran back over to Eternalove.

Michael grinned. "I'm so glad RENT is over, though it's a bit sad as well." He shrugged and looked around. "It's so cool to be in China!" He looked at Abbie. "Abigail, you just have to show me all of the best shopping places while we're here." He smiled, bouncing.

JaeHwa rolled his eyes. "Hyung, we have to go to the hotel, unpack, and then go meet the stylists before going to the performance space to practice for tomorrow."

"I'm hungry~!" Nicole pouted, bouncing up next to Michael. "Oppa, can we get food?"

"Hotel first," Hee Young and JaeHwa both said, nearly snapping.

---------

So, just a quick little chapter because I'm bored... xD
Anywho, Eternalove is now in China. Probably will try to focus on them for a couple chapters, or switch back and forth where they aren't in the dorm or something...
<3

Also, 'meimei' means sister, or baby. Either way. I get sister from Google translate, but in Firefly it tended to mean baby, or like a term of endearment.