Of Fanmail, Fighting, and Freetime

A New Journey

"Babies! I've brought you all some mail!"

The fifteen members of the group fumbled from all rooms in the house and into the living room. There were shouts of elation and some exclamations of confusion.

"Unnie! We have mail!?" Nicole yelled happily, clapping her hands as she bounced onto a pile of pillows; she grabbed one of the pillows and hugged it.

Ai Mi laughed. "Yep! Your first official batch of fan mail!" She grinned. She was carrying two boxes.

"Noona," JooWan sighed, walking over to Ai Mi. "You shouldn't be carrying heavy things." He shook his head and grabbed the two boxes, setting them on the living room floor before helping Ai Mi sit down.

Ai Mi smiled. "Thanks JooWan." She said softly. She rested a hand on her stomach for a moment before she opened the first box and began handing out stacks of envelopes wrapped together with rubberbands. "Heechul is bringing up the actual gifts, so here we go." She looked at each stack before passing it out. "Renji. JooWan. Nicole. HeeRin. Junhyun." She paused for a moment. "Aish. This kid is killing me." She shook her head and chuckled. "Zachery. MinKyung. Hee Young. JaeHwa. Taylor. Layla. Leonardo. Michael. Kyungmi. And Abbie." She handed out the final stack as Heechul walked in carrying quite a few pacakages.

Hee Young sat on the couch with her stack of letters. She smiled as she took the rubberband off of them.

Nicole, Layla, MinKyung, and Abbie bounced over to a corner together with their letters and plopped down on a pile of pillows. They laughed and shared letters, helping each other translate if the letter was in a language one of them didn't understand.

JooWan, JaeHwa, and Renji took their mail to the kitchen and sat at the table.

Michael and Junhyun leaned against the window, showing each other some of their letters.

Zachery, HeeRin, Taylor, and KyungMi were sitting at the bar in the kitchen reading through the letters in silence.

Leonardo and Layla were standing together looking through their letters, enjoying the different colored paper and envelopes.

"I see you gave everyone the letters already," Heechul rolled his eyes, setting down the packages and carefully helping Ai Mi too her feet. "Hoobaes!"

The fifteen young adults looks at the eccentric man with full attention - mostly.

Heechul laughed. "Yah. I have more for everyone." He handed out boxes and bags of various shapes and sizes to every member of the household before sitting back and watching them open the gifts, remembering his first fanmail and his elation. "Your noona and I will be heading out now."

"Noona! Hyung! Let us know how the doctor's appointment goes!" Junhyun grinned, looking up from his almost open fangift.

Random shouts of "Yeah" and "Tell us" rang throughout the dorm as Ai Mi and Heechul left.

---

@Tamm1_is_real Oh my gosh! Thank you all for the amazing gifts and letters! Oh yeah, my hair isn't blond anymore. Like my new shirt and belt? Thanks Dorks and Codes! <3

@YW4EverLove Hey everyone! Thanks for all the gifts. You have NO idea how happy they made me! :D <--- My face! These are just a few hats I got from fans!

@MyzTeRhEn Hey there RhEnights and Codes; thanks for the gifts today. Though MiLim had a freak out at the mess of the dorm. We're off to perform in RENT now.

@Tayter_Tot Thank you all for the gifts and the letters! I really got a lot; you all know just what to send us!

---

"Now that everything is cleaned up, how about we don't mess it up again," Michael said, sighing. "I swear if anyone - an-y-one - messes it up, I will have a fit. No one wants me to have a fit. Got it?"

"Hey Michael."

Michael looked at the other 91-liner with his hands on his hips and a eyebrow cocked. "What?"

Renji grinned, taking his empty cola can and a wadded up piece of paper with lyrics on it that he didn't like on it and dropping it on the ground. He looked at the watch on his wrist. "We have two minutes before we have to leave. You gonna have that fit now?"

Michael clenched his fists and squeezed his eyes shut. "Renji."

"Micky, calm down." Junhyun said, walking out into the living room. He was dressed up for something. "Renji. Quit it. Before I go get Ai Mi noona." He checked his hair in the hall mirror and sighed. "Micky, I'll be back later; I have that date with Woori." He shook his head as he looked at the group's 91 line. "You two please just behave; I'll be at the final performance tomorrow night." He playfully saluted the two. "Break a leg." He called over his shoulder as he left the dorm.

Renji smirked as Michael looked at him. "Gotta problem?" He rolled his eyes and stood from the couch, flipping his shades fown from his head to his eyes. "Time to go." He hopped up from the couch and walked to the door. "After you, my queen." He practically spat.

Michael glared in response at first, but then simply grinned. "Why thank you my humble subject." He blew a kiss in Renji's direction before strutting out of the dorm, grabbing his bag on the way.

Renji stood still for a moment and then groaned. "Aish."

---

[English | Korean]

"Bored!!!" Abbie whined, curling up in JaeHwa's lap with her head on his shoulder.

JaeHwa rolled his eyes. "Then quit whining and go do something." He looked around. "Why don't you go hang out with the maknae line?"

Abbie pouted. "Because they went out earlier for coffee or something." She sighed.

"HeeRin-noona?"

"Out with Donghae-oppa."

"Zach-hyung? JooWan-hyung?"

"What about me?" JooWan asked, bouncing into the living room and turning on the TV.

"Abbie's bored. I'm trying to give her ideas of who to hang out with." JaeHwa laughed as Abbie pouted again. "Your aegyo doesn't work on me, Abbs."

"You two haven't gone a date lately; why don't you go out on one?" JooWan shrugged, looking at the TV. He smiled slightly. "You're going to China next week, right? You won't be able to have time to yourselves for a while."

Abbie shrugged and looked at JaeHwa. "I only understood half of that."

JaeHwa rolled his eyes and stood up with Abbie in his arms. He set her on her feet. "We're going on a date." He grinned, kissing her forehead. He looked at his hyung and smiled. "Thanks hyung."

---

"Oh, you finally made it!" InYoung smiled as she opened the door. "Hee Youngie-ah~!" She grinned, hugging Password's visual. She laughed. "Come in. Come in." She shut the door and led Hee Young into the room. "Jonghyun is here, so are Hana and Mae Ri. Eun Min and Yoohwan can't make it until later."

Hee Young smiled and kept an arm around InYoung's waist as the older woman had an arm around her shoulders. "I'm glad that we're having this cast party." She chuckled. "It's a really good idea."

InYoung squeezed the younger girl's shoulders and smiled. "I'm glad that you could make it." She jumped as the doorbell rang. "Just go around the corner; you'll see everyone. I have to get the door." She ruffled Hee Young's hair and turned away.

Hee Young sighed and rolled her eyes, fixing her hair as she walked around the corner, bumping into Jonghyun. "Yah! Watch i- Oh, annyeong oppa." She bowed slightly. "How have you been?"

Jonghyun shrugged. "Busy." He shook his head. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have somewhere else to be."

Hee Young almost moved out of the way, but then hardened her glance. "No. I want to know why you've been a jerk. You even made them change the kiss scene." She folded her arms across her chest. "I'm tired of you treating me like I'm less than you or something."

SHINee's dino was taken aback at Hee Young's sudden brazen nature. "I'm sorry, what?" He shook his head in disbelief. "Look, I have no idea what you mean by that." He sighed. "Listen, Hee Young-ah..." He paused. "You perplex me; stop it." He walked passed her with that simple statement and towards the door.

The seventeen year old stood there for a moment before groaning and going to enjoy the party with two of the girls she worked with during the show.

---------

SDEWRFBGVGHYUJHNBMJKOIUHB
Guys. I'm so sorry for not updating in nearly forever. I've had so many Avengers feels and I had an anime convention and just asdfrthjnebdfgerthrbgfdbdf
So yeah... Here's an update for everyone! I hope it's good enough. ^^'
<3