Something Different

A New Journey

"What are you spazzing about over there?"

"Vanilla Sky just released a video to thank the fans for supporting them and the main group they're from!" The seventeen year old spazzed, grinning like an idiot.

"I don't understand Liz, do you even know what they're saying?"

"Oh hush Sam." Liz rolled her eyes and continued to scroll through the Allkpop article to watch the video at the end.

 

Vanilla Sky Thanks Fans!

The above video shows Lala, Tammi, and Lotus being the silly girls they are. They released this video on Project Password with a message from each of the girls.

"Hey everyone~! Vanilla Sky's leader and vocalist Lala~ Funny to be called a leader, but I guess I am. I am the oldest of the maknaes. Anyway! This is our way of saying thank you to Codes in general for supporting Password and Vanilla Sky. We love and appreciate all of you~! Kamsa~ <3"

"It's Tammi, vocalist and rapper of Vanilla Sky. I don't know why we have to say who we are; you all obviously know. :p We hope you enjoy this video of us. We're being ourselves, so no judging. <3"

"This has been grammatically correct by Lala and Tammi, so I hope it's ok. Hi everyone! Vocalist, Dancer, and Maknae of Vanilla Sky, Lotus here. Ummm, enjoy this song and video! We made it just for you. o^___^o <3"

[A/N: Nana=Layla, Raina=Abbie, Lizzy=MinKyung]

 

"Liz, turn that stuff off." Sam sighed, rolling her eyes as she climbed off of her bed and walked over to her roommate. "Really."

The other seventeen year old sighed. "Fine. But me listening to this with you around is like you listening to that heavy metal stuff with me around. You can't understand them either."

---

"This just isn't fair!"

"I know, I know! Why does it have to end like that!"

"Girls, what are you yelling about?"

"Umma, Time of My Life's last episode just ended," the sixteen year old exclaimed. "Ji Seul and I don't think it should have ended the way it did."

The older woman chuckled. "How did it end Hye Ri?"

"Well, like other shoes the supporting guy didn't get the girl. Instead, Kae Jin got stuck with Chan Hee's ex-girlfriend Tae Lin, who was mean to the main girl Min Ji since the beginning of the show. Anyway! Tae Lin and Kae Jin ended up with a beautiful ending with Kae Jin riding off into the sunset on his motorcycle with Tae Lin holding on and you know what happens with Chan Hee and Min Ji!?"

"They didn't even kiss! Not once in the show did they kiss!" Ji Seul finished. "The very last scene is them holding hands and moving close to each other, and then it cuts to the credits!"

"I heard there was a rumour that Jonghyun-oppa and HeeYoung-unnie don't get along offset." Hye Ri nodded. "Maybe that's why they didn't kiss."

Ji Seul nodded. "That makes sense. But still! They're actors, they should get over it and give fans what they want."

The older woman laughed. "I have dinner finished girls, come eat."

---

"Did you get your parents to agree to let you go to RENT?"

"Man, I asked them, but they're being jerks about it. Plus, I really only want to see it because RhEn's playing Mark. He's awesome as a rapper, I bet he's a great actor and singer too."

"I'm not surprised they got MiLim to play Angel; it's the perfect role for him."

The three boys continued their conversation as they bought their tickets to the musical. They were all going to go whether their parents said so or not.

---

"I think they're dating."

"But Donghae and HeeRa both said they were just childhood friends, Mei."

"Lan, you're not reading between the lines, are you?"

Lan rolled her eyes as she put another dress back on the racks. "Why do these customers always leave things laying around..."

"Oh! Did you hear? After Vanilla Sky is done promoting Shanghai Romance, Eternalove is coming to promote here," Mei grinned.

"Too bad we can't go," Lan said with sarcastic happiness. "The boss would never let us off for a concert."

Mei laughed. "Unless we tell him we'll take his daughter with us. She loves N.Cole; she's her favorite member."

-----------

Okay, so something a little different. This chapter was from the point of view of some fans... So, yeah... Just trying out something new, not sure if I like it that much...
Anyway... Here's an update for y'all.
<3