CFs

A New Journey

"I need Leonardo and all the girls of Fantasy Dolls," Ai Mi said, smiling as she walked into Password's practice room.

"What about the rest of us?" MiLim piped up.

"You and RenJi have rehearsals again today in about two hours," Ai Mi answered, looking at her clipboard. "JaeHwa said he wanted the day off, which is why he isn't here, I'm guessing. I just got back from taking JooWan to the doctor." She tapped her pen against her lips. "And Zachery and Junhyun have hair appointments."

Junhyun groaned and rolled his eyes. "The person you always send us to hates us."

Zachery nodded, swallowing a bite of his cookie. "Jun's right. She always messes up something."

Ai Mi sighed. "Fine, I'll reschedule with someone else-" She watched as the two oldest high-fived each other. "If you go back to the dorm and clean everything." The two groaned, but their agreement.

"Aw, JooWan-oppa wasn't feeling well last night either; is he okay?" HeeRin asked, looking up from her sitting position on the floor. He had been curled against her on the couch all night because she was the only one still awake.

Ai Mi nodded. "He's fine, just a sinus infection. He was given some medicine and he's at the dorm resting now."

"Unnie, what about Abbie?" Layla asked. "Isn't she part of the main group now too?"

"She asked for the day off as well; she and JaeHwa had soemthing planned for today." Ai Mi shrugged. "And I haven't made the announcement that she's part of the main group; that will be found out during your comeback." She smiled. "Now come on girls and Leo, we have to go."

----

"Annyeonghaseyo, Fantasy Dolls imnida," the seven girls bowed, smiling.

"Annyeonghaseyo, B2ST imnida," the six boys bowed in return.

Ai Mi smiled. "Girls, you're going to be doing a CF music video with B2ST for the Skinny Baby fashion line." She held her clipboard close to her chest. "Today is just introductions to each other and the concept of the video. Tomorrow will be the outfits and recording the track. The day after will be an entire day of filming. And on the fourth day, it will be released."

"Junhyung-oppa~ Kikwang-oppa~!" Layla smiled sweetly and waved.

Kikwang chuckled. "Hey Layla." He grinned. He looked at Nicole and hugged her, much like she was a teddy bear. "Nicoooole."

Ai Mi laughed. "I'll leave you all to talk and such. The director will be here in a few moments to give you all lyrics and a run-down of everything." She turned and left the room. She walked down the hallway where Leonardo was chatting with Hyorin. "Hello."

"Hey noona," Leonardo smiled.

"You two know each other?" Ai Mi chuckled.

Hyorin nodded. "Neh. We met a while back during a show." She smiled kindly. "Are you here to tell us what we're doing?"

Ai Mi nodded. "I sure am." She grinned. "You two will be doing a cellphone CF music video together. It's a simple concept and since you already know each other, today's objective has been reached." She chuckled. "Tomorrow you'll do recording and the day after will be filming."

"Where are the girls, noona?" Leonardo asked.

"They are with B2ST getting to know each other and their own CF concept." Ai Mi said with a nod. "Your CF will be released the same day as theirs."

----

Password's YeongWon Sick?

Yesterday Password's male Lead Rapper was seen clinging to the arm of the CEO of Bold Colors Entertainment and manager of Password. Ai Mi looked worried as she lead the nineteen year old into the hospital.

A reporter caught up with them as they were leaving. YeongWon seemed very drowsy and was still very close to Ai Mi, who was carrying a paper bag with medicine in it. When asked what was wrong, Ai mi begrudgingly answered with, "It's just a slight sinus infection; he will be well again soon."

However, Codes and those who are in YeongWon's personal fanclub 'Forever' can't help but worry for the rapper.

----

B2ST and Fantasy Dolls Come Together in New CF

B2ST teamed up with the female sub-group of rookie co-ed group Password to participate in this CF video for Skinny Baby clothes line. Both sides had something to say about each other during the creation of this video.

"Working with B2ST sunbaes was a blast!" HeeRa commented excitedly. "We're lucky as a rookie group to have all these opportunities."

"It was good to see Junhyung and Kikwan-oppas again and meet the rest of the B2ST sunbaes." Lala said.

"They're talented girls and they've reached pretty far for rookies. I believe we all look forward to working with them in the future," B2ST's leader DooJoon said sincerely.

Hyunseung, being his ever so random self, made an off-the-wall comment we're sure the girls took as a compliment. He stated, "They all have pretty hair; it's soft. At least it looks that way, I didn't touch it of course."

What do you think of the collaboration?

----

Another CF for Password

Password's male Main Dancer Lyon starred in his own cellphone CF with none other than Sistar's Hyorin. The two had adorable chemistry in the video and turns out it was because of their chemistry in real life.

"We would tease each other if we messed up... He's a sweet kid; I knew it from the moment I met him backstage once. He has a good heart and a good bit of talent." -Hyorin, Sistar

"Noona is very kind to me. We had a lot of fun in the few days of making this video, so we hope the fans have fun watching it." -Lyon, Password

-----------------------

Okay, so here's an update because I found both of the aforementioned videos the other day and just had to write a chapter. Yes, the ones in the video with are A-Pink, but I'm sure we can all pretend it's Fantasy Dolls. Same with the person in the video with Hyorin being Jang Geun Suk, I'm sure we can all pretend to believe it's Leonardo.
Anyway, I'm trying so hard to have everyone's love interest make an appearance, but now with seventeen characters it's kind of hard.
Obviously I've already shown HeeRin/Donghae (even though they aren't together yet), Junhyun/WooRi (even though they aren't mentioned much), JaeHwa/Abbie (even though they aren't mentioned much either), Hee Young/Jonghyun (even though they aren't together yet nor are they mentioned much) and now Leonardo/Hyorin, but if anyone wants to make things easier on me and maybe have a love interest within the group I'd appreciate it... *should have done it like that from the beginning but didn't because I'm an idiot*
I know it's something I shouldn't ask and you don't have to, it's just a question because I am having a hell of time just trying to at least mention everyone in the same chapter... Aish, I think I got in over my head, but there's no turning back now... And I'm sorry if I've been focusing on some characters more than others; I'm not doing it intentionally I promise, it's just easier for me to write those characters. I promise in the future, I'll try harder to give others more attention.
Anyway, I love you guys. <3