News Reports [Because Author is Bored]

A New Journey

Yet Another Sub-Group for Password!?

Photobucket

Three of the girls from Password's maknae line were seen talking with Kan Ai Mi at a local cafe yesterday. The three girls all had blonde hair and straight-cut bangs. The girls were: Lala, Password's female Main Vocalist; Tammi, Password's female Main Rapper; and Lotus, Password M's Visual and Lead Dancer.

Fans began wondering if Ai Mi had something up her sleeve when Lala went back to her blonde hair after Tammi and Lotus turned up blonde. Suspicions grew when the three girls of the maknae line were seen without N.Cole, the female Lead Rapper of the group.

Today, it was confirmed that Lala, Tammi, and Lotus would be forming a three-member sub-group called Vanilla Sky. Codes, LalaLand, Dorks, and Lilypad were given another tidbit of information that Kim Heechul was the one who wrote the sub-group's debut song.

Stick around for more.

----

'Time of My Life' Receives Extension

Photobucket

With the news of Password's main group taking a break from the scene, plus MiLim and RhEn participating in a production of RENT, Codes receive more great news!

Aegyo Princess Young Young's drama 'Time of My Life' has received a four episode extension, so instead of ending next week, the show will come to a close two weeks later!

This means more recording for SHINee's Bling Bling Jonghyun, which has been worrying some Shawols because of SHINee's already busy schedule, but he stated that he's resting well and for them not to worry.

----

Password's Angel and Rainbow's Woori Still Together?

Photobucket

Above is a photo of the rings the two wore while on 'We Got Married'. Two days ago, a picture was taken of Woori and a fan zoomed in on her hand; the ring was still there. Yesterday, Angel was seen and captured on film; again the ring was still there when the fan zoomed in on his hand.

Did the relationship between the two out-last their reign on WGM? And why does Password's manager - and CEO of BCEnt - never clear up her group's scandals? Why do the idols always do the clean up?

-----------------

Yeah, another little chapter for today. WORKING THROUGH MY WRITER'S BLOCK YAY~ xD
Anyway, hopefully I'll have a better chapter out for you guys later.
<3