The Queen and The Mystery

A New Journey

Michael hummed as he walked into the kitchen. He had his earphones in with H.O.T playing as usual. He opened the fridge and began to make breakfast. He was having the best morning ever until his eyes landed on two scripts laying on the counter.

One read 'RENT: Angel' on one line and then 'Michael Lim' down below it.

The other said 'RENT: Mark' on one line and then 'Jeon RenJi' below it.

Michael loved RENT to itsy, bitsy, teensy-weensy pieces; he didn't - however - like that he was acting with RenJi. Of course, he held some respect for his fellow bandmate and they kept their distance from each other, he just didn't like the fact that RenJi didn't like him.

As he sat down at the counter to eat his breakfast, Michael looked up to see the rapper walk into the kitchen.

RenJi narrowed his eyes at the other 91-liner and grabbed a Coke from the fridge. He leaned against the counter and then looked down to see his script.

"Noona wants us to run our lines together and practice the songs." Michael said, taking one earbud out and looking at RenJi. He grinned happily. Just because he knew RenJi didn't like him, it didn't mean Michael was going to change his ways.

RenJi shrugged. "Who cares." He muttered as he opened his Coke. "I'll run lines when rehearsal starts." He had never provided why he didn't like Michael, though it was generaly the fact that Michael flaunted his 'disease' and RenJi hated it. He hated that he couldn't just go back to the old days and just make Michael stop.

Michael rolled his eyes dramatically and swiftly took his script from the counter. "We're the only ones here and noona won't let us leave until we either fix whatever the problem people think is between us or learn at least some of the script before rehearsals start tomorrow." He placed his breakfast dishes in the sink and swept from the room.

RenJi finished his Coke, crushed the can, and threw it in the recycling bin for cans - which was set up because of Ai Mi - before grabbing his script and walking to the living room. He looked at Michael - who was sitting on the pile of pillows that made the couch flipping through his script - and sighed. "Let's just get this over with so I can go back to ignoring your existance."

Michael looked up and laughed. "Honey, you can't ignore me; I'm too bright." He grinned at the sneer that crossed RenJi's face.

The two knew what gone each other's nerves, and though they were exact opposites, they had to pretend to get along most of the time. So the moments they had where they were the only two in the dorm were very hostile and at the same time, quite amusing.

--------

Just a short update to get me back on the road out of Writer's Block.
I'm trying not to let the way I feel get in the way of my stories, so I'm pushing through and ignoring my mind at the moment.
I'm home for summer vacation, so I'm hoping to update more. But I'm also going job hunting soon, so yeah...
<3