Clearing the Waters

A New Journey

"Today in our Idol Spotlight on Arirang, we have rookie group Password's female Lead Dancer, the leader of Password's female sub-group, and the pianist and vocalist of Password's English sub-group." [A/N: Totally made up an Arirang program xD]

"Kamsa," HeeRin smiled slightly. She bowed her head slightly. "Tumbling Apple Girl HeeRa imnida."

"So, I'm sure you've heard about the scandal involving this pre-debut photo of you?"

HeeRin scrunched her nose and then nodded. "Neh. I have."

The woman smiled slightly. "What's the story behind it? Have you had plastic surgery?"

"Neh." HeeRin nodded. "I won't hide anything." She shrugged. "I had plastic surgery before debut, but not for vain reasons." She smiled softly. "It's just not something I talk about."

"So what was the reason?"

"Being the bookworm that I am, I was in the library trying to get a book," HeeRin began. "Well, the book was heavier than I thought and I had a sudden clumsy moment and the book hit me in the face." She laughed quietly and shrugged. "Unfortunately, there was damage done and I had to have reconstructive surgery on my nose..."

There was a moment of silence before the host smiled. "Well then." She chuckled. "We have a couple more questions, if you don't mind?"

HeeRin shrugged and smiled. "Alright~!"

"There are rumours that you could be the special girl that Super Junior's Donghae has been tweeting about lately," she smiled. "What do you have to say about that?"

HeeRin's cheeks lit up and she shook her head. "Anniyo. Anniyo." She laughed. "We're just really good friends. Oppa was one of  my first friends here in Korea and we've been best friends since childhood."

"Aw, best friends in the industry together," the woman laughed. "And lastly for our Idol Spotlight, what do your parents think of you being an idol?"

HeeRin stayed silent for a moment and bit her lip. She moved a strand of red-black hair behind her ear and sighed. "My umma has always been supportive. She helped me with my auditions and everything." She smiled softly and then fiddled with her fingers. "My appa... Not so much..." She tilted her head and puffed her cheeks. "So, I suppose that I'm doing my best so that my appa will finally support me." She smiled.

The host smiled slightly. "That's everything then. Thank you for joining us, HeeRa."

----

Junhyun rubbed the back of his neck as he looked at the camera in the black room. He smiled, his cheeks holding a slight blush. "Woori-ah has made WGM a really good experience for me. Beign her hoobae, it was fun to see how far our relationship has come since the beginning." He chuckled. "We were awkward at first, but now I've even had younger fans come up and ask if I was really going to marry Woori."

"What did you say?"

Junhyun laughed. "I wasn't able to answer, Woori told them that we were already married." His light blush deepened for a moment and then he sighed.

-

"I'm walking on sunshine! Woah-oh-oh~! I'm walking on sunshine~!" Junhyun walked through the house he and Woori were living in for WGM. He was in only a pair of light blue boxers with little white wings on them. He danced through the living room and then into the kitchen to make breakfast, still singing and dancing.

-

Woori was shown laughing as if she had just seen the clip. She shook her head. "It didn't show it on screen, but once I heard him singing, I was confused. I was just thinking 'They've married me off to a crazy man. Omo, what am I going to do?' But then after a few days, I realized that he did it every morning." She chuckled and shook her head, but something in her eyes said that she wanted to say more.

-

"Are you sad that it's almost over?"

This time it was both of them in the black room. Woori had her head on Junhyun's shoulder and their fingers were intertwined.

Junhyun nodded. "Neh. I think we both are. With both of our groups being on a break though, we hope to still be able to hang out and see each other. This show has brought us together not only as sunbae and hoobae or even husband and wife, but we've become life-long friends for sure." He smiled.

Woori nodded her agreement and squeezed Junhyun's hand. They shared a look that obviously said it wasn't just for show before she looked at the camera. "We've grown close, and we've grown up. We've done it together." She pecked Junhyun's cheek and smiled.

-

The cameras were off and the two were sitting on swings at the nearest park.

"So what are we going to do?" Woori tilted her head, looking at the man who had been her husband over the past couple of months or so. She looked at the small band on her left ring finger. "It would feel weird without it on..."

"We don't have to take them off," Junhyun said with a small grin as he reached over and took her hand that was nearest to him. He shrugged. "I kind of... Really don't want to."

-----

"Oh my god! Noona, you better not be lying to me," Michael said warningly, looking at Ai Mi with a pointed stare. "Noona, if you're lying, I swear. I will have a fit. Have you ever seen a gay man have a fit? It's not pretty. Okay, well that's a lie. I'm always gorgeous, anyway! THAT. IS NOT. MY POINT." He took a deep breath. "Are you lying? Or is this seriously what's going to happen?"

Ai Mi laughed at the vocalist. "I'm not lying, Mimi." She smiled. "You are going to be in a musical."

"Noona!" Michael looked at her with wide eyes and a dumb-founded expression. "This is not just ANY musical! This is not just ANY part!" He ran his fingers through his hair and grabbed two handfuls before momentarily calming down and then running in circles. "This is my favorite musical of all time AND my favorite character!"

Ai Mi laughed once more and then winced as she felt the baby kick. "Arasso Mimi-ah." She chuckled. "And you won't be alone in the cast... I've also been asked to send RenJi."

For a moment, Michael's demeanor faded. He clenched his fists and then realized the opportunity being handed to him. He smiled and bowed. "Thank you noona." He grinned before hugging his manager and then running out. "I just have to tell Hae Jin~"

"Tell him he gets to play a homoual cross-dresser with AIDS and he gets excited," Ai Mi laughed with a shrug. She looked up as she realized her office door was still opened. She groaned, too lazy to get up to shut it.

----

Password's MiLim and RhEn Shooting to Fame Quickly

After the tear-jerking departure of Password's Angel from WGM, an exciting announcement hit netizens today! Password's 91-liners will be starring in a musical together!

Though it's quite a shocker that the two will be in a performance together despite them being the most distant members of the group.

The musical? RENT. But who are the boys playing? It's rumoured that MiLim will be playing the fashionista role of Angel and RhEn will be playing the role of Mark, the filmaker.

Congrats boys. Hwaiting!

-----------------

So here is an update. I will be elaborating on the Michael/RenJi relationship a little bit more because I'm hoping that they can at least understand each other by the end of things. Anyway, I'm off to bed now because I have a Sociology final to take in the morning.
Love you guys and hope you enjoyed the update~!
<3