A Day at Home

A New Journey

"RenJi-hyung. Hyung. Hyung!" JaeHwa yelled from the room he shared with the older male. He groaned as he wasn't heard and practically stormed into the living room. "Jeon RenJi-babo!"

RenJi looked up from the notebook he was using to write random lyrics. He was having a hard time making the lines go together so the page looked much like a bunch of scribbles. "What now?"

"Where's my laptop bag?"

RenJi rolled his eyes at his roommate and shrugged. "Did you check the desk? Why do you need the bag anyway?"

"Because I'm going to the cafe to get some quiet that lasts longer than five minutes," JaeHwa ran a hand through his hair and sighed. "Whatever, I'll go look again."

RenJi sighed as he watched one dongsaeng leave the room and another enter. "JooWan-ah, can you hand me the TV remote?"

JooWan rubbed his eyes as he nodded. He yawned and looked at the clock on the wall as he grabbed the remote and handed it to RenJi. "Aish, it's already ten..." He mumbled, walking into the kitchen. "Hyung, do you want a Coke?"

"Neh."

JooWan grabbed two of the carbonated drinks and walked back into the living room. He sat down near the other rapper and handed him the Coke. He opened his own and looked up as a rerun of one of their performances was on the TV.

JaeHwa walked back through the living room. "Annyeon hyung, JooWan." He said as he shut the door behind him.

"Where is everyone?" JooWan asked, looking around.

RenJi shrugged, and briefly looked up as Zachery walked into the room.

"Junhyun has WGM, so he isn't living with us for a while. HeeRin went out for the day. Michael is with Ai Mi noona discussing something," Zachery paused for a moment to look at the TV, yet his fingers never stopped moving on the Rubix Cube in his hands. "Leonardo is still sleeping. KyungMi and Taylor are shopping. Hee Young had filming today. And our beloved maknae line is at the practice building."

----

"Boo~!"

HeeRin screamed at the sudden voice behind her and arms around her. For a moment, she tried to get away.

"Rinnie-ah, it's only me~"

HeeRin turned around to face her 'assailant' and narrowed her eyes. "Hae-oppa!" She punched his upper arm and folded her arms across her chest. "That's not nice!"

Donghae feigned offense and sighed. "Well then, I guess I'll just have to give these movie tickets to someone else, because apparently I'm not nice enough to be in the company of such an amazing person." He grinned.

"Ani oppa! You're nice enough," HeeRin's eyes widened. "I just meant that it wasn't nice to scare me." She tilted her head. "What movie?"

Donghae grinned. "Titanic 3D~!" He clapped his hands together goofily and laughed. "It's in 3D Rinnie-ah~"

HeeRin laughed. "You're too much, oppa."

----

"Annyeong~!"

"Abbie!" The three girls in the practice room smiled at the purple-haired girl. The four 95-liners shared a group hug and then switched into the language they could all communicate in: English.

[English will be in italics. Korean will be normal. Mandarin will be bold.]

"So, what brings you to the practice room?" MinKyung tilted her head, smiling at Abbie.

Abbie shrugged and rocked back and forth on her feet. "I was thinking we could go out. Have a maknae day." She grinned, taking her hair out of her two low braids.

Layla nodded. "That sounds like a great idea!" She smiled, but then looked around. "But, what about practicing? We have to keep in shape."

"It's only a day," Nicole said with a shrug. "We practice all the time." She pulled her semi-short hair back and pulled a beanie over it, grinning. "I say we go."

And with that, the four girls of the maknae line were off to the shopping mall. After about an hour, the girls decided to sit down and eat. As they sat at a table, they all looked at each other.

"So, what are we going to get?" The oldest of the maknaes - Layla - asked, looking around at what restaurants were in the food court.

"If we get fast food, Ai Mi-unnie will find out and she'll have our heads," MinKyung said, ruling out about half of the food places. "But I'm really not feeling anything else."

Abbie grinned and hopped up from the table. She grabbed Nicole's hand and the two youngest ran off.

"Yah, Abbie," Nicole grumbled. "Stop running." She mumbled.

Abbie laughed and rolled her eyes as she stopped in front of a French/Italian place in the food court. She smiled at the worker and then looked up at the menu, ordering a small variety of items and dragging Nicole back to their table.

"Italian?" MinKyung laughed. "You French and your special taste in food."

Abbie rolled her eyes. "You Koreans and your love our special food." She teased.

After eating, they walked off to the arcade where they were soon spotted by fans.

"Maknae line!"

The two girls who weren't playing on the DDR machine looked over at the male voice.

"What's going on?" Abbie asked, not looking away from the screen. She and Nicole were neck and neck on Extreme.

"Fans," MinKyung grinned. She looked at the group of four fans. She and Layla waved happily at them.

The group of three boys and a girl walked over, really excited.

"Can we have your autographs?" The oldest-looking male in the group asked.

Abbie and Nicole stopped dancing and hi-fived each other before looking at the fans. Abbie looked lost and Nicole looked super stoked. Abbie sat down on the machine and watched as the other three 95-lienrs gave their autographs.

"We want yours too," the girl in the group said, looking at Abbie. She stayed silent for a moment. "The Mandarin sub-group is my favorite."

Abbie smiled as she heard the girl speakin Chinese. "Your Mandarin is very good." She said, standing up and signing her Chinese and English name for her. She gave the boys her autograph as well and bowed.

The fans left and the four girls decided it was time to head to the Password dorm.

----

Ai Mi looked up as the maknae line entered the dorm. The rest of the group were seated all over the livingroom. "I have news."

The four girls looked at each other and linked hands, nervous.

"Oh don't worry so much," Ai Mi laughed. "It's just that, I think it's stupid for Abbie to live in the trainee dorms when she's debuted as an artist." She looked around. "And I came over here to the dorm and called everyone except you four, and we came to the decision that Abbie should live with the rest of the group."

Abbie's eyes widened and then she shook her head. "No. No. I-I can't..." She bit her lip. "There's not enough room..."

"Actually," MinKyung spoke up. "I don't have a roommate and it'll be easy to rearrange the room and put in another bed."

Ai Mi smiled and there was a moment of 'oh goodness, another person' but also a feeling of completeness.

------------

Ok, there's this update I've been working on for the past two days. So, Abbie's living with Password now. Also, I'm thinking of having a couple members do solo projects while the entire group is on hiatus, along with debuting Cold Prince and 4D Darlings, so yeah look out for that. BUT! Coming up next update will be the Fan Q&A thing, so yeah be excited. Anyway, it may be kinda slow, but I hope it'll be funny. I've come up with some interesting questions to ask the members, so I hope I can entertain you guys.
As always, I love you guys~

<3