Off Day

A New Journey

"Hyung~! Wake up, wake up!" Michael smiled brightly as he leaned over, his face directly above Junhyun's. He poked the older male's nose. "Damien~ Hyunggg~~ Wakey-wakey."

"Yah! Micky!" Junhyun groaned as he opened his eyes. He narrowed his eyes at his dongsaeng and then sighed, pushing the younger male's face away and sitting up.

Michael grinned broadly. "Hyung, we have a free day today."

"..." Junhyun's eyes narrowed even more and he flopped back onto his bed, burrying his face into his pillow. "Mffmagfafff"

Michael rolled his eyes and crossed his legs before leaning over the side of his bed and looking at the older male. He grabbed the pillow from underneath Junhyun's head and sighed. "I woke you up on a free day because we have to prove to noona that we're good enough fashionistas to design for the group."

Junhyun rolled over and ran his fingers through his medium-length black hair. "That assessment is today isn't it?" He sighed and let a small smile grace his lips. He looked up at his dongsaeng and yanked the pillow out of the younger man's hands. "That, Micky, is my pillow. He slid out of bed, careful of the three kittens at his feet, and stretched as he stood.

Michael smiled and stood from his bed as well. He caught Delos as the little black kitten went to jump off the bed. "Come here little prince." He rubbed his face against the fuzzy face of the only male kitten.

Junhyun smiled as he picked up Jezzel and Thea, the two female kittens. He laughed as Thea decided to jump from his arms and run under the bed. He nuzzled Jezzel and kissed the top of her head before setting her down and looking over at Michael. "Let Delos play with his sisters." He chuckled.

Michael set Delos on the floor and he ran under the bed with his sisters just as Chiot, Michael's little white Yorkshire Terrier, jumped off of Michael's bed.

---------------------

"Nemo," Nicole groaned, glaring at the Yorkshire Terrier in the room. "Unnie~" She whined. "Your dog pooped in the floor again." She sat on her bed, narrowing her eyes at the oldest female in the room, and in the group. "Even Sol doesn't make messes; he's a puppy."

HeeRin sighed and stood still as she walked back into the bedroom she shared with the two of the youngest members. She chewed and swallowed the bite of apple in and sighed. "Nemo..." She rolled her eyes and shook her head. She set her apple down on the desk and cleaned up her dog's mess. She washed her hands well and then went back to the room; she grabbed her apple and climbed up onto her bed.

Layla groaned as she rolled over in her bed. She sat up groggily, looked around once, and smiled brightly. "Morning~!" She grinned, bouncing up out of bed. She disturbed Sol, her puppy, and Luna, her kitten, as she did so and they jumped off of the bed and ran around the room. She rolled her bed to where it was up against the wall, part of it underneath HeeRin's bed and part of it underneath Nicole's bed.

Nicole rolled her eyes as she pulled her laptop off of one of the shelves above her bed and sighed. She opened it up and turned it on. "Time to get down to business."

HeeRin chuckled and shook her head. "Everyday you check the internet." She smiled at the maknae and continued eating her apple. "What's so important on it anyway?"

Nicole made a face as if HeeRin had that she had killed Nicole's hedgehog. "Unnie. Everything about the internet is important."

HeeRin and Layla exchanged a glance and then laughed.

"She does have a point, unnie," Layla smiled, still laughing - mostly because of the expression that Nicole had made. She shrugged. "The internet has important info on soon-to-be released video games."

"Not to mention, me not checking everything daily is almost as crazy as..." Nicole trailed off for a moment before snapping her fingers. "Almost as crazy as letting HeeRin-unnie drive."

HeeRin rolled her eyes and plopped back onto her bed, finishing her apple. She was glad it was already ten; she hated early mornings.

------------------

RenJi, JooWan, Leonardo, and Zachery were at the practice building using their day off to, well, to practice. JaeHwa was with them until he ran into Abbie; he then proceeded to take her and run off somewhere.

MinKyung, KyungMi, HeeYoung, and Taylor had decided to the join the boys in practicing a few hours after the males had left the dorm.

-------------------

"Jae-oppa," Abbie sighed. "Where are we going?" She had been simply reading quietly while everyone else in her dance class was trying to perfect a move she had mastered before she started training. Suddenly out of nowhere, JaeHwa had leaned in the door, grabbed her hand, and dragged her away. "If I get caught skipping dance cla-"

"All I could understand of that," JaeHwa started, in English, "was dance class. Abbie, you have to remember I don't understand that much Mandarin."

Abbie bit her lip and switched to English; it was the only language they could communicate in fluently. "Sorry. One, where are we going? And two, if I get caught skipping dan-"

JaeHwa sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "Abigail..." He shook his head. "You're one of the best dancers in this company and Ai Mi-noona loves you; you won't get in trouble for skipping." He sighed once more and then grinned. "And where we're going is a secret." He smiled as he reached his hand into Abbie's messenger bag and grabbed a seedless orange.

Abbie folded her arms across her chest and pouted before rolling her eyes. "Hey." She muttered as he grabbed the orange out of her bag. "I was going to give that to you later."

JaeHwa looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "But I want it now." He stuck his tongue out and grabbed her wrist before continuing to walk.

----------------------

Ai Mi looked around the conference room at the fifteen young adults in the chairs. She groaned and mentally punched herself. She honestly wondered why she had made the number so big. "Alright everyone, listen up."

The fourteen members of Password plus Abbie looked up at their manager and boss.

Ai Mi sighed and smiled. "Alright, so I have some announcements to make." She set a binder down on the small podium set up in the room. "Okay, so first of all, we have just revealed our eighth member to the public. As everyone knows, that is our lovely leader Zachery Jung. Anyway, the reason for this meeting is for me to tell you that I already have some of you put into a sub-group." She looked up. "Yes Abbie?"

Abbie put her hand down and bit her lip. "Do you want me to leave?" She asked, tilting her head.

Ai Mi smiled. "Anniyo, Abigail. I'm actually glad you're here." She looked down at the list she had opened her binder to. "Alright, at the moment I only have two sub-groups; one is English and one is Mandarin. The members of the English group will be: Park HeeRin, Jeon RenJi, Michael Lim, and Park MinKyung." She smiled brightly and looked up from her list. "So far the members of the Mandarin group are as follows: Michael Lim, Nicole Im, Hwang HeeYoung, Park JaeHwa, and - this is why I wanted you here Abbie - Han Xia Li. I have a few more people and sub-groups in mind, but at the moment these are the only things on which I've made a decision."

The room erupted in shouts and cheers and congratulations.

"Alright, alright. Settle down now children," Ai Mi smiled, laughing. "I except to see my Password members in the dance room bright and early tomorrow-" there were a few groans from a couple members of the group "-and I hope that certain talented trainees of mine would stop skipping their dance classes."

JaeHwa snickered and Abbie glared at her pseudo-boyfriend.

"One last announcement!" Ai Mi said, trying to control her laughter. "We have found our 'costume' designers for the group." She smiled and motioned for Michael and Junhyun to come stand beside her. "I give you our very own Michael Lim and Cho Junhyun; they will be our fashion experts and will take care of the group's debut and comback outfits from here on in."

The group clapped and congratulated the two boys.

"Meeting adjourned. Everyone get to the dorms safely and I will see you all tomorrow." Ai Mi gathered her things and hugged each of the young adults as they walked by her to leave the conference room.

---------------------------

Again, so many freaking characters. And sorry for taking so long to update. School started back. ^_^''
This chapter is 1465 words...
The first chapter was 1086...
Aish. Well, hope you like the chapter and maybe I'll get around to updating again soon. ^^
Now to go work on my other stories... XD
'Til next time, love you guys~
<3