A Day in the Life...

A New Journey

A day off, well... Almost. He had one schedule that day, for that afternoon. He smiled as he walked down the sidewalk, his headphones on and H.O.T playing full blast. He lip-synced along to the words of his favorite songs

Who was he kidding? They were all his favorite.

As he walked down the sidewalk with his music in his ears and an iced coffee in his hand, he found himself daydreaming. He was glad to have the free day between their first comeback stage and the next. He knew it would be hard to relax in the next few weeks. With Hello Baby, comeback promotions, and then the schedules Ai Mi had lined up, he took the opportunity to be calm that day.

His schedule for that day started at two-thirty that afternoon, and it was only ten in the morning. There was a bounce in his step as he happily made his way to a strip mall. Though he preferred the bigger stores, bargain shops and strip malls had some interesting things he could turn into masterpieces with a little bit of thought.

---

"Isn't that MiLim-oppa?"

"I think it is~!"

"What is he doing out by himself?"

"Who cares!"

"Oppa~!"

---

Michael didn't notice the three girls until they were standing in front of him. He smiled at all of them and moved his headphones from his ears and down around his neck.

"Oppa, can we have your autograph?" A girl with dark red hair asked. "Jebal~?"

"Of course~!" Michael smiled. He looked at the black-haired girl of the group. "Could you hold this for a second, honey?" He asked, tilting his head innocently.

The girl nodded and held the iced coffee Michael handed to her. Her eyes were wide as she stared at the cold drink.

Michael smiled and took the little notebook from the red head girl. He signed his name with a little personal message and a heart. "What's your name sweetheart?" He asked, looking at the red head.

"Um..." She paused and then shook her head. "My name is Maelyn."

"Well then," Michael grinned, his eyes lighting up as he hand the notebook back. "Here ya go Maelyn." He watched as the black haired girl handed his drink to Maelyn and pulled out her own notebook.

"I'm Jenny," she smiled, holding out the notebook covered in math problems.

Michael laughed. "Jenny? It's nice to meet you." He said, leaving a different message for Jenny and handing the notebook back. He looked at the girl who hadn't really spoken. "And you are?"

"Paris," the blonde girl murmured. She shyly held out her sketchpad.

Michael watched the girl with a raised eyebrow before grinning. "I was born in Paris."

"I-I know."

Michael flipped through the sketchbook to find a clean page. He noticed very interesting fashion designs in the notebook. He drew a quick little rough design on the corner of the blank page before signing and leaving a message. "Here you go." He smiled at the girls.

"So, Maelyn, Jenny, and Paris," Michael grinned. "It was nice meeting you. Are you three members of my fan club?"

Maelyn nodded rapidly. "Of course oppa~!" She smiled brightly, holding the singer's drink out to him. She almost froze as his fignertips brushed against hers as he took his drink back.

"That's good to hear~" Michael said in a happy sing-song voice. He grinned and hugged each of the girls. "Now, if you'll excuse me Maelyn, Jenny, and Paris, I have a date with the shopping mall." He smiled and dramatically bowed to the girls before turning and walking off with a bounce in his step and music in his ears.

----

Michael let himself lean across the table in the food court. He groaned, tired from a couple hours of shopping. He looked at the bags under the table and narrowed his eyes. "You're lucky you're clothes and I love you..." He mumbled.

It was only moments later when Michael was startled out of his wits by someone coming up behind him and poking him in his sides. He turned around to punch the person 'assaulting' him to be met with the face of an angel.

"Hyung~!" Michael whined, lowering his fist.

"One, you would have hurt yourself instead of me if you had used that fist to punch me," the older male smirked. "And two, hello Michael."

Michael pouted and then slouched back into his chair. "What are you doing here Changmin-hyung?"

Changmin gave the younger boy a 'really' face and looked around. "It's the food court, pabo." He rolled his eyes and plopped down in the chair in front of Michael. His expressions softened for a moment and then he shrugged. "Everyone knows food is my one true love."

Michael rolled his eyes and laughed. "Neh hyung. Everyone knows." He shrugged and stood up, stretching and grabbing his bags. "Now if you'll excuse me Mr. Piggie, I have a schedule to attend."

Changmin stood as well, taking a long drink from his soda. "I'm the iest damn piggie you've ever met." He muttered under his breath as he walked passed Michael. "See ya later pabo~" He waved over his shoulder.

Michael sighed, watching the back of the man he had fallen for. He shook his head and let his smile take back over. He tossed the bags over his shoulder and walked with his typical bounce and grinned.

At just the last moment, Michael found himself pulled from his land of dreaming and into the strong arms of the man that had picked on him. It was brief, but in that few seconds they had everything they needed and also the fact that it could all come crashing down if they were seen.

"You did great on your comeback. Though, you missed a dance step."

Michael rolled his eyes at the older male and then the brief moment that was theirs was over. He then realized that he was going to be late for his schedule. He groaned, hating the feeling of being rushed as he half walked/half ran from the mall and a couple blocks to the radio station.

---------------------

Okay, so here's the second person to have their own chapter.
I'm hoping I got his personality better this time. *crosses fingers and rolls around*
I dunno who will be next, maybe Layla and Leonardo. Idk. OMG. Yes I do know. THEY ARE SO GOING TO BE NEXT Y'ALL.
<3