In the Beginning

A New Journey

There were fourteen of them. Fourteen members. The number itself made Ai Mi question why she had made it that big. She could already tell tht she would be giving herself many headaches trying to manage the boys and girls she had chosen for her first group. It had been a monthor so since she had chosen the final member of the group. Of course, she had only just revealed the first member to the public.

Ai Mi groaned as she walked into the group's dorm. She stepped directly into the living room where there were video games being played on the big TV. Many teenagers and young adults were sprawled out on the floor, across piles of pillows, and on the couch. The disorganization alone was enough to almost drive her over the edge. Her eyes wandered to the kitchen adjacent to the living room and she saw two of her favorite members: Michael and HeeRin. She loved all of the members to death, but those two were at the top.

Michael was busy cleaning and organizing the kitchen after the lunch time messes. That was one of the reasons Ai Mi adored him; he hated messes as much as she did. Another reason he was one of her favorites: he was never afraid to be himself.

HeeRin was sitting at the bar eating an apple and writing something in a small notebook.

Ai Mi sighed and looked around the living room again. She took in her surroundings and chuckled at each sight.

KyungMi and Taylor were sitting on a pile of pillows together doing something with their phones.

Layla and Leonardo were having their turn at the video game; it was times like this that everyone knew they were siblings.

Nicole was sitting on the floor against a wall with her laptop opened; she was typing away like ehr life depended on it. Everyone knew what she was doing.

JooWan was bouncing where he sat on the couch, waiting impatiently for his turn to play the game.

As Ai Mi's eyes landed on JaeHwa, she noticed that he had brought Abbie back to the dorm. She liked Abbie; the girl was really quiet and always had her nose in a book. She almost picked the sixteen year old to be in the group, but Abbie needed more training and her Korean needed more work.

Zachery ran through the living room to the kitchen as the oven started beeping. He held the cookbook he was looking through in one hand as he opened the oven and grabbed a mitt before taking the tray of cookies out and setting them on the counter. He shut the oven. He set the cookbook down and grinned at the cookies.

"Remember hyung, they're still hot." Michael said simply, chuckling.

Zachery rolled his eyes, still grinning. He waved off Michael's comment with a laugh before turning around in a circle. He suddenly found himself needing to do something else while the cookies were cooling. His eyes widened and he ran back off to his room.

RenJi walked out into the living room with his laptop in his hands. He looked around the room and then his heel and walked back to the room he shared with JaeHwa. He wasn't a fan of how many people were in the room.

MinKyung sat on a pile of pillows wuietly ranting about the game that was being played on the big TV. No one really knew why she ranted about the games, but it had become a sense of enlightening for some people and they realized that some games just weren't that great.

Hee Young was walking around video taping everything, honestly it was more of mostly video taping herself and then turning the camera to face everyone else when something exciting happened. The next exciting thing happened within the next second...

Junhyun came into the living room, singing at the top of his lungs and dancing around. It was a normal occurence really, as was the fact that he was in nothing except his boxers. Hee Young managed to catch it on tape every single day. Did Junhyun mind? No. Not. One. Bit.

Ai Mi groaned. "Junhyun! Clothes."

"Noona," Junhyun pouted and then sighed.

Ai Mi put one hand on her hip and used her other hand to shoo Junhyun back toward his room. "Everyone may be used to you running around mostly , but I have an announcement to make."

JaeHwa looked up from his game of Tetris and over at Ai Mi. "Announcement?"

"Neh. An announcement." Ai Mi looked around the dorm. "JaeJae, could you go get RenJi, please?" She sighed. She watched JaeHwa stand up and walk down the hall. "Pause the game." She tapped the Lee siblings on the shoulders.

The game paused and JaeHwa walked back into the living room with a disgruntled RenJi. Junhyun followed shortly after, actually wearing clothes.

"Alright. I have come to inform everyone that we will be having sub-groups," Ai Mi said, smiling and clasping her hands together. "I have already decided that some of you will be in these groups. And you will deal with it, got it?" She grinned. "Anyway. I will be adding other trainees from the company. This won't happen for a very long time, considering I'm still going through my other trainees and deciding which ones would work well with everyone here..." She sighed and ran her fingers through her hair.

"How many sub-groups are there, unnie?" HeeRin asked, looking up from her journal. She closed it and turned around in her seat.

"I don't know that either," Ai Mi smiled, shrugging. "However many I can manage." She looked around at everyone. "If there are any developments, you will all be the first to know." She looked up at Zachery walked into the room. "I knew I forgetting someone..."

Zachery grinned. "Don't worry noona. I heard. I'm a multi-tasker. You may not think I heard, but I did. Plus, my cookies are done cooling." He walked past Ai Mi, ruffling her hair and going to his cookies.

Ai Mi sighed at the leader of the group and fixed her hair. "Well, have a great day everyone. I have to go back to the actual BCE building..." She smiled and waved as she left.

Thirteen of the members (because Zachery was too busy eating and storing his cookies) looked at each other with mixed emotions before going back to whatever they had been doing previously.

------------------------------

Yeah, I know... It's just a little bit of a filler. Hopefully I won't have to worry about writing all of the characters together for a while. Fourteen members is hard. I'm hoping to write with smalelr groups for a little bit... Get used to the characters and stuff. ^__^
Until next time...
Love you guys~ <3