FlashPoint- I Am Over You

~Beautiful Disaster~

                                                        -FlashBack-

 

Jiyeon's POV:

Why did Mrs. Lu have to said that? I was ready to partner with Jieun . Aish , this is so not fair. I am not going to touch one of those sweating guys . Look . It not even a minute yet , and they are still sweating . Haha , how funny looking.  But what is not fair was we barley have 2 minute left to find one . Time goes by fast. I barely knew that I have a partner already. I also knew that my hand is raised. I didn't know who that boy student was until I read his name tag. Junho. JUNHO?!?! What? How is he my partner? When did he spot us? My nightmare ...
 
Jiyeon:" Junho?!" He looked at me and smiled. How cute?! I mean , ew!
 
Junho:" Jiyeon? Your my partner?" Aish , I can kick him in the leg right now.
 
Jiyeon:"How am I your partner? Yah , you are the one who camed to me!" He is annoying . Why am I with him.
 
Junho:" Oh , aha . That true , Jiyeon so glad your my partner" . I was shock. He smiled at me. I can't help it by smiling at him back.
 
Jiyeon:" Wh-". I was interrupted. THAT WAS A GOOD MOMENT!
 
Jieun:" WOOYOUNG?!?!" My beautiful ear drum ! Jieun you'll pay for these!
 
Wooyoung:" IU?!?!" Here we go again .
 
Jieun:"How did you? Why are you? Are you?" She can't even finish her words.-___-
 
Wooyoung:" Yah , I can't even know what are you saying" .
 
Jieun:" I-I want a new partner!" Ah , Jieun-ah WHY A NEW PARTNER?!
 
Wooyoung:" What? Yah , I camed here because I didn't have a partner, I didn't know you were going to be in this class."
 
Jieun:" MRS. LU CAN I HAVE A N-" . Before she can speak another word. I shut it with my hand, and drag her to the corner.
 
Jiyeon:" Jieun , why are you doing?" She looked at me.
 
Jieun:" Omo, didn't you see that Wooyoung is my partner" Aish , this girl . Did she just call me, her bestfriend, stupid?
 
Jiyeon:" You- , Agioo . Jieun no matter how hard you try, you can't have another one there to replace."
 
Jieun:"What do you mean? Jiyeon ." She looked at me with her look.
 
Jiyeon:" What I mean is, if you are really over Wooyoung then face your fears"
 
Jieun:" But I am over him" .
 
Jiyeon:"Then prove to me and him that you are really over, got it" Jieun nodded and so did I . We went back to the middle of the gym and stand next together . Very VERY far away from them jerks - Junho and Wooyoung.
 
Jieun:" I am over you" ..." I'll prove it "
 
 

Junho's POV:

I am glad that I am partnered up with Jiyeon . The last time we talk is 3 weeks ago . I would like to know her a little better, you know.I know I'm not liking her or something, but I always got a feeling. Man , you know how loud did IU yelled. I can't barley kept my eyes open . After that I noticed they were gone. I went after them leaving Wooyoung behind . I went after them , aha . I can't believe what I hear. I think it would make Wooyoung tears of joy.
 
Junho:"Yah , Wooyoung . You can not believe what I heard , bro !" Wooyoung look hella confused.
 
Wooyoung:"What?!?!". I chuckled. Then Wooyoung hit me. Man , that hurted. Aha , OUCH ?!?!
 
Junho:"APA!, Yah Wooyoung you don't have to hit me like that . Aigoo" .
 
Wooyoung:" Junho tell me . I really want to know"
 
Junho:" Fine. But are you gunna get mad" . Wooyoung shaked his head.
 
Wooyoung:"Hurry!!" He is PRESSURING ME!
 
Junho:" Gosh . OKay. I went after Jiyeon and Jieun -"
 
Wooyoung:"Why?".
 
Junho:" Yah , I not finished ! Aish ."
 
Wooyoung:" Sorry, hehe . Go on"
 
Junho:" I went after, because I wanted too. Then I heard Jieun say something about -umm . I do I explain this."
 
Wooyoung:" Yah , hurry. Tell me."
 
Junho:"Aish, IU say she is over you ." That was it . It was finish. I thought he would be happy because he was very annoyed by her, but now. I don't know.
 
Wooyoung:" What do you say?"
 
Junho:" She is over you, You want me to say that again" . Wooyoung, my bro . Can you take this step?
 
 
 
 
 
Author'sPOV:
 
Ah, Yes. Now Wooyoung know. Do you think he'll regret ? What did Junho meant by taking this step?
Don't worry, Chapter 10  is coming out (: Can't wait!