Your Side/ My Side- I'm y and She knows It ( Last Part)

~Beautiful Disaster~

Author'sPOV:

Thank you, readers for the 20 subscribers :DD I am so happy. By then, I almost pass out. This chapter is going to be LONG, because the End is near for this story. What I meant is, I may be late writing chapters, because I'm trying out for sports. SO, I can finally be active. -____- I'm gaining weight. Sooner or Later. Becuase lots of stuff has been happening to me like stupid school work. I hope I got in. AISH< It is making me crazy. Well, anyways. So how's you guys doing? Sorry, I know you guys can't wait. But, I LOVE YOU ALL. >No Homo<  FIGHTING!!!
 

Your Side/ My Side- I'm y and She Knows It ( Last Part):

Jieun move Wooyoung closer. Their mess up lips were touching. You know all boys, They couldn't stand it at all. Wooyoung put his hand to peer Jieun's hair away from her face. He touch her slowly down to her lips. How romantic? Jieun bugged, and Wooyoung started to move in closer and deepen the kiss.  He started to bring in Jieun closer to him. By chance, Jieun still didn't wake up. It been 2 mintues, and Wooyoung's Body was about to take it into a level, but he stop it. Don't you remember how Jieun said ' Don't ever toouch me, '. Well let see. 
 
Jieun:" AHH, WOOYOUNG!!!". Jieun had woken up and push Wooyoung down to the floor. " YAH, YOU KISSED ME? DIDN'T I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH ME".  Jieun touch her lips and smiled. Why did she smiled? 
 
Wooyoung:" APA, YAH.". Wooyoung patted his , and got up. He turned to Jieun" Your smiling?". Jieun turned to Wooyoung quickly turn off her smile.
 
Jieun:" NO, I-I- wasn't smiling. ". Jieun blinked her eyes and wait for an answer. " Why-why did you kiss me?". Wooyoung pointed to Jieun.
 
Wooyoung:" You started it".
 
Jieun:" No, I did not". Wooyoung Nodded.
 
Wooyoung:" Yeah you did".
 
Jieun:" Prove it, then".
 
Wooyoung:" Okay, fine". Wooyoung started to take off his shirt and went closer to Jieun. He got on the bed and crawled to her, smirking. " I'll show it to you". So how was Jieun? She almost fanited, when she saw Wooyoung's abs. As he move closer, Jieun move back a little until she hits the wall.
 
Jieun:" Yah, yah. YAH, Wait. Never mind". Wooyoung laughed.
 
Wooyoung:" I told you , I'll show it to you. Babo monkey".
 
Jieun:" What? What did you say?".
 
Wooyoung:" Oh, nothing".
 
Jieun:" YAH, SAY IT". Wooyoung turn his head into a no no. " Aish, yah". Jieun was getting piss. She stand up and bite Wooyoung in the arms. " BABO!!".
 
Wooyoung:" AISH, YAH!!! " Wooyoung push Jieun's head back and rub his arm. " EW, Yah. You're nasty".
 
Jieun:" THEN TELL ME". 
 
Wooyoung:" No, I rather play the hard way". Jieun sent out the death stare.
 
Jieun:" They hard way?". Wooyoung smile.
 
Wooyoung:" Neh, Why not?".
 
Jieun:" Fine". After that Jieun starts to take off to the bathroom. Wooyoung follwed. " Is it hot in here or is it just me?". Remember that trick? I just love it.
 
Wooyoung:" What are you talking about?". Wooyoung said that when he was closing the door and locking it up. " The one who's hot in here is just me". Jieun turn to him and touch his stomach.
 
The bathroom:
 
Jieun:" The hard way it is". Wooyoung looked down to her as she began touching his abs.
 
Wooyoung:" I like the hard way". He smirked. Wooyung touch her waist. " Even though you house is small, Your bathroom is big.".
 
Jieun:" I told you." Wooyoung lean to her for the kiss, but Jieun pulled away. " Too fast for you. Tch, I am going to change, it's hot".  What is her plan?
 
 Jieun let go of Wooyoung and went into the closet. And again, Wooyoung followed. At the closet, Jieun starts to take off her shirt. She only have a braw on. Wooyoung glance at her and blush. He touch her stomach.
 
Wooyoung:" Don't tell me this is the hard way?". Jieun turned.
 
Jieun:" Yes it is......... Now, I really need to change.... Goodbye". Jieun pointed to the door.
 
Wooyoung:" Your hard way ." Wooyoung smirked. " I'll show you my hard way". Wooyoung caught a hold of Jieun's waist and pulled her close. " You will like it".  Unfortunily, Wooyoung was just playing around, but do you think it will gone far?
 
 Wooyoung's face lean closer to hers. Right then, Jieun close her eyes.
 
Wooyoung:" Do you really think I am going to kiss you?". Again, Jieun re-open her eyes and push Wooyoung away. 
 
Jieun:" JERK".  Jieun hit him in the arm and walked to the door. She try to open it, but it was lock. From behind, Wooyoung followed her and push her to the wall. He turned Jieun before, and kiss her. Jieun was trying to get out of it, but  Wooyoung was too strong. She just stayed still. They both enjoying it. Wooyung suddenly put his arm around her wasit and pulled her very close. Their body met. Skin to Skin. BUT that still have pants on. Jieun put her arms around Wooyoung's bold shoulder. Just a few second later, Wooyoung unlocked the door and grab for Jieun's body. He carries her to the bed and was still kissing her.  Jieun was on the bottom, and he was on the top.
 
Wooyoung:" We won't go that far". As he said to her. Wooyoung lean agianst her and whisper. " You will be mine". He started to kiss her gently on the cheeks. They dissapear into the night.
 
 

Next Morning:

It was the next morning. The day when Suzy's gaurds are going to take Wooyoung. The day where hardship begins. Lets go to the room, should we? See if they are still sleeping. Knock knock. Inside the room, Wooyoung and Jieun was peacefully asleep. Awh, how cute? Wooyoung was sleeping on the right. Jieun was on the left. Their arms was hugging each other. Don't worry, they didn't do it yet. They both were still wearing pants.
 
Jieun:" What time is it?". She ask herself when trying to get up. She spotted Wooyoung next to her, facing her, and smiling. She had on Wooyoung's big shirt. She quickly glance at him and climb out of the bed. She went to the bathroom and look at herself in the mirror. " Oh, I look scary". She quickly fix her hair . After 3 minutes she heard a door ring bell. I quickly run down the stairs with the big shirt and very botty shorts. She open the door.
 
Jieun:" Neh, Hell-". She was shocked. " Suzy?".
 
 

Author'sPOV:

OMG, SUZY?!?! Since when?  Awh, don't the WOOU couples look cute. Well more tomorrow. My brother need to use the computer. See you later.