I Finally Found You

~Beautiful Disaster~

Jieun'sPOV:

He camed to the door and come up to me. Yah, he is annoying. He is everywhere I go. Like forreals. I told me what am I doing here and blah blah blah . Sorry, I'm just piss. I didn't want to listen or even talk to him. So, what I did is walk off like a true woman do. You too. I was mumbling so much I thought I would go CRAZY, but I can controll myself.BUT this guy kept on bothering me by putting his hands on mines and pull me closer to him. Which it made our both faces really close. I was getting that feeling again. I didn't want to get hurt even more longer. I slap him. It felt hecka good! But I slap him so intense, I noticed he have guards. So the smart half of IU came up a story to tell. The story is half real and others are pretty much true. My bestfriend, Jang Wooyoung well I HAD a bestfriend Jang Wooyoung and the others are pretty much real. I risk it all. I did tell the story to Wooyoung , but he reacted so weird as I can understand. That time he said it, I risk it all for this.

Wooyoung:" Jieun". How did he know my real name?

Jieun:" Ho-How do you know my real name?" He came closer to me and put his hands on my cheeks.

Wooyoung:" Is that you, really?". What the? Is he just faking?

Jieun:" What-".

Wooyoung:" Do you know how long I've been FINDING YOU?!" When he said that- he can't be. He can't be him. I put myself together and look into his eyes. That feeling is nothing but hatred. I look down to the ground and glance up again. I take another chance to look into his eyes. He was crying. He is him, Jang Wooyoung , my bestfriend.

Jieun:" Jang Wooyoung." He even lean closer to me and started to tear up. I started to tear up even for myself. I found him. I felt his hands on my cheeks and his lovely nose touching mines. We both look down to the ground.

Wooyoung:" I finally found you." I look up and so did Wooyoung. Our nose and eyes met. We look at each other. " I finally found, Miss Sushi". I remember those words when we are still little together. I started to tear up and smiled.

Jieun:" Jang Wooyoung. Jang Wooyoung. Jang Wooyoung." I kept on repeating his name I can't believe he is here now; with me.

Wooyoung:" Neh, IU-shii". I think he heard me. Then I felt his hand wiping my tears, and rolling down through my hair. " Are we going to have a happy ending?"

Jieun:" Neh? Happy ending?". Then he stuck out his tounge and simlied. I think it was a smirk. " Yah, Oppa." I hit him in his arms and suddenly I hug him. That hug felt so good. It was a 30 second hug until he even didn't want to let me go. " Wooyoung, what are yo-".

Wooyoung:" Let stay here for a while."

 

Wooyoung'sPOV:

I finally found her. For all this years of growing up, I found her. I felt so great and burden by leaving her alone. Yah, am I growing up too fast? She suddenly hugged me. It lasted about 30seconds, but I still wanted to hug her. She is now a big deal of my life. I told her to stay like this for a while and she did. How great.
 
Jieun:" Neh". I hug her tighter making her smile. Am I in heaven? If no slap me, cause it my bestfriend.
 
Wooyoung's Guards:" Yah, lovebirds. Are you done yet? Master Jang, your dad is waiting for you in his car. He told you to bring IU, please". He have to ruin the moment. I looked at her and took a hold of her hand and took her to the car. 
 
Wooyoung:" Where's appa?". One of my guards pointed the north direction. I found it. I nodded to Jieun and took her inside of the black car. " Neh, appa". Dad looked at Jieun like he is about to take her away form me.
 
Jieun:" Oh, Mr. Jang". He nodded.
 
Wooyoung's Dad:" Oh yah, Jieun-ahh. You grow up so fast." She nodded. My dad looked at me and winked. What was that suppose to mean? " Wooyoung, I don't want you to see IU again. Your wedding with Suzy is in 1 month."
 
Wooyoung:" Wedding, Suzy?!?"

 

Author'sPOV:

Wooyoung is getting marry with Suzy? What the heck is wrong with Wooyoung's dad? Good thing that IU and Wooyoung remember it eachother! Hey readers, YES! I got an A+ on my history final!!! So happy. Anyways ingore me, kept on reading. Oh by the way, this is still a flashback before the last week of school. Got it?