FlashPoint- We WHAT!?!

~Beautiful Disaster~
-LovelyBluee is here , well I start Chapter 5 again cause my laptop erase the WHOLE THING . So , mad right now. enjoyed.-
 
 
                        -FlashBlack-

 

Wooyoung'sPOV:

I heard Suzy's scream and I push IU to the ground . I went up to Suzy and tell her that it is nothing between us . She didn't listen . She slapped me .She push me to the ground ,it left me scars . I look back at IU and look towards at Suzy started running after her . Of course I had to follow her . She text somebody . I don't know who though. Then I saw her walking up to that tree. Where the crew B2ST always hang out . I waited out for a few minutes, and saw Yoseob? .
 
Yoseob:"Yah , Suzy what happen?" . She didn't talk .
 
Suzy:" I-I saw they kiss." Yoseob smiled.
 
Yoseob:"You have me ,don't you ?Put your angier on me . Kiss me" . Suzy did hear what he said , and she followed. 
 
I saw Suzy and Yoseob kissing . I was .... I can't handle myself anymore. I was mad.
 
Wooyoung:" YAH, YOSEOB-AH . SUZY?!?!" . Suzy looked but still hold onto Yoseob's lips.
 
Yoseob:" Yah , Wooyoung chill!" But he didn't listen. Wooyoung push Suzy to the floor and went up hitting Yoseob .
 
Yoseob:" YAH, WOOYOUNG . SUZY BEEN MY GIRLFRIEND!" .Wooyoung didn't care , he kept on hitting until Suzy said something.
 
Suzy:" YAH, WOOYOUNG STOP IT ! HE IS THE PERSON I LOVE. AND YOU ARE THE GUY I TAKE FAME FOR ." Wooyoung looked at Suzy then back at Yoseob.He stand up and glare at Suzy.
 
Wooyoung:" WHY? , YAH SUZY WHY? WE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 2 YEARS . WHAT HAPPEN TO THAT SUZY. THE SUZY I LOVE. THE SUZY I WANTED TO KISS WITH ?" . Yoseob look at her and wink.
 
Suzy:"I JUST LIKE YOU BECAUSE I WANT YOUR FAME . YOSEOB IS THE GUY I LOVE , I BEEN WITH FOR 6 YEARS. AND I LOVE HIM ."  Wooyoung was shock. He couldn't speak. Wooyoung look at Suzy then back at Yoseob . He tell him .
 
Wooyoung:"Yah , Yoseob . Tch . You can have her .You can keep her . She nothing to me now. " Yoseob smiled. But Suzy was not. Wooyoung walked away even without looking at her. He was hurt even more then outside. Inside, it was his heart. He called 2pm .
 
Wooyoung:"Yah , come to the Nurse Office. I have something to say."
 
Teacyeon:" YAH , WOOYOUNG do you know we are still eating?"
 
Wooyoung:" Hurry, it important . It's about me and your girlfriend, Jessica."
 
Teacyeon:" YAH WOOYOUNG YOU JERK . WHAT ABOUT MY GIRLFRIEND?". Wooyoung hang up.
 -how much is he hurt?-
 
Nurse Office:
 
Nurse Juwn:" Master Young , you have to be still."
 
Wooyoung:"Yah, that hurts ." But Nurse Juwn didn't care, she grab the medicine and pour it on Wooyoung's body.
 
Wooyoung:"APA! , YAH BECAREFUL!, THAT MY SPOT!". It doesn't hurt . Well it does, to me .. The strong Wooyoung now to a crappy one. Not until this person fall on tops of me, even hitting on my scars. I didn't know who was it , until I her hair. IU-shii? . Not her again.
 
Wooyoung:" Get off of me, IU". Pretty much it goes. and you guys know the story. Lets skip to the part they KiSS.
 
 I was just playing around with her until she slip and fall on top of my lip. She kiss me?!?! It was my first kiss. Yeah , I know I was a bit late. But you know what ? Her lips was so soft I bite them . And she at kissing . Although I know of.
But I don't know why I began to kiss her . and enjoy it . It was very awkward. She was enjoying it too. Until Teacyeon ruined the moment DAMN HIM!!!.
 
Teacyeon:" YAH WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY CRUSH!" -long pause- "DID YOU GUYS JUST KISS".
 
All 2pm look . Even Jiyeon . EVEN THE NURSE . IU was shy, so I replied.
 
Wooyoung:"Yah , Teacyeon . Me and IU are dating" .
 
                   Everybody was so shock. They can barley speak . Well mostly Jieun .
 
Jieun:" We're dating?!?!". Right before Jieun can speak another word, she froze. 
 
 

Author'sPOV:

THEY'RE DATING?!?! WHAT? . What is his will? Do you think there is a cause behind this? Poor IU ,