What Did He Say? ( Part Two )- IT'S Killing Me

~Beautiful Disaster~

                " Words Won't Do, but Love for her will be taken"

 

Suzy'sPOV:

Yoseob:I would like to take Suzy for marriage" .. I look at him in shock mood.
 
Suzy:" Mwo?". My mom went up to him and slap him. " Umma?!".
 
Suzy'sMom:" You...YOU.. Get out."
 
Suzy:" Umma?". 
 
Yoseob:" Please let me take her for marriage". He fall on his two knees. " I Love her".
 
Nobody answer, nobody even dare to say anything. I know I love Wooyoung, well I had the feelings....But I felt more to Yoseob.. Umma? I don't know who to choose.
 
" You can have her... I already have mine ". What did he say?
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

IU'sPOV:

" You can have her... I already have mine". I look at Wooyoung and hit him..
 
Jieun:" JANG WOOYOUNG". He loooked at me and smiled.
 
Wooyoung:" I know what is your plan, Suzy's Mom. I really want to say, I don't like Suzy or in love with her." He looked at me. " I have someone else".
 
Wooyoung'sDad:" Son.."
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    -Listening to music-

                              No Matter What Happens

                         Even When the Sky is Falling Down

                              I Promise you, that I'll Never let you go

                                      OH ... OH ... O-

   Jieun: "Yah, JIEUN! ARE YOU THAT DESPERATE ?!?!"   -wakes up from her bed-  "He will never like you, even for 6 years of liking him ... it a waste . H- ... his girlfriend is so much better. AH Aish !" , Jieun yelled as she smacked her forehead. "What day is this? Hwa-Yohee (Tuesday) ?" -looks at the calender- " OMO , today is  Gunyoeel (Friday) ... 6 minutes left , oh my gosh ! I need to get ready. "
                              I hate thinking about him , I HATE IT! it just...just hurts .
 
 
 

Wooyoung'sPOV:

 Junsu got a hit from Junho, " APA"

Junho:"YAH! WHO TOLD YOU THAT I LIKE JIYEON?!?!"

Junsu:"YAH! , WHY WOULD I TELL YOU?! , Wh-What are you going to do? " Junho smiled.

             -Junho pointed at Junsu's favorite cookie(which is plain jelly with icecream)-

Junho:" YAH, I'm going to it or even better ... crunch ... crunch ..." . Junsu pleased.

Junsu:"Aish , DON'T... I-IT ONE OF A KIND" . Junho smirks.

Junho:" THEN WHO ?!?!" . Junsu pointed , but who ?
 
Unknown:" YAH!, Could you guys shut up for just 3 mintues?" . Everybody turned silent in a awkward way. Junsu was under Junho, Teacyeon was caught picking his nose (LOL) , and Chansung, well dead awake .
 
                                   -He woke up from his sleep- GUESS.
 
Nickhun:" This is a school site, not your Lala Land" . He ingored Nickhun.
 
Unknown:" Don't play with me" . Teacyeon laughed.
 
Teacyeon:" Yah , Wooyoung-ah ... just cause you haven't seen your girlfriend for 6 minutes; you don't have to act that way. IT'S THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL MAN , Chill" -He winked-
 
Wooyoung: -talking to himself-I didn't really know what he was talking about.I think Teacyeon say something about hamburgers? . Well, I don't care. But then something caught my eyes. I saw her...she looks similar? She...she.. I-I-I don't re- I remember! She that one chick !
 

Author'sPOV:

Who is Junsu pointing to? Who is Wooyoung looking at? Who's that chick? Lets GAME begins!
 

IU'sPOV:

  I quickly get ready, and eat my breakfast , which is bread , it takes me 2 minutes to be this far . MY NEW RECORD! Although , I didn't fix my hair.

IU:" Eomma, I'm leaving"

IU's Mom:" Yah, Jieun be careful!" Jieun nodded and waves bye . After she drink her milk, of course.

Jieun headed out the door to get her bike. Then she went off riding it. It was a slow, hard ride up the road, but it was worth it. FIGHTING JIEUN!

Jieun:" Annyeong , Jiyeon" . Jiyeon wave . 

Jiyeon and Jieun was bestfriend since Preschool until now. They also lived 2 block away from eachother. HOW LUCKY!

Jiyeon:"Yah, Jieun I can't believe today is the last day of school". Jieun nodded.

Jieun:" Neh, I can't wait! ". Jiyeon smiled and pinch her cheeks.

Jiyeon:" SO CHUBBY" . Jieun hit her in the arm gently .

Jieun:" YAH, JIYEON!"

At School:

 Jieun and Jiyeon was walking to the school door talking about their Vacation.
 
Jiyeon:" Yah, lets go to the beach, huh?" . Jieun denied.
 
Jieun:" You know I hate showing off my body, and I don't know how to sw-" . Jieun stopped.
 
She saw the corner of her eyes that someone is coming near them .
 
Jieun:" Lets go,quickly" . Jieun put her hands on Jiyeon arm and drag her to the school door quickly.
 
Jiyeon:" Yah, that hurts! ,what wrong" . Jieun didn't answer.
 
Jieun:" Hurry Ji-" .
 
Jieun felt a pull on her hand. She looks down on the floor, so she would not get slapped again like last time. The pain around her hand hurted her so much. Her eyes became watery. Then she take courage and shouted when she was looking down.
 
Jieun:" YAH! LET ME GO!" . But that shout made it worst even more. She looked up and saw ..... Jang Wooyoung
 
Wooyoung:" You really think you can get away, don't you? IU-shii " . He remember my name .
 
Jieun:" Jang Wooyoung?!".. He smiled at me.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

Wooyoung'sPOV:

 Hey, it Wooyoung. I'm so tired. -YAWN- Since that night happen, Today is last day of school. I didn't went to school since 1 month ago. My teacher probably thinks that I move and come back. Hehe, easy people. 
 
Wooyoung's Flashback:
 
Yoseob:" Please I beg you... I beg you that I want to take Suzy in marriage". I looked at him and patted on his shoulder.
 
Wooyoung:" You will.... You will" .
 
Suzy'sMom:" Wooyoung?".
 
Wooyoung:" Neh, ma'm". She smiled at me and went to Jieun. She also patted her shoulder and say:
 
Suzy'sMom:" Your one pretty lady". She smiled and blush. " Wooyoung is lucky to have you".
 
 She turned to me and walk towards.
 
Suzy'sMom:" Just a second ago, I talk to your dad and figure that she's your bestfriend. Yah, you little boy. " I smiled. " Are you sure?". I nodded.
 
Wooyoung'sDad:" Umm, -clear his throat- Boss, ummm, Suzy."
 
Suzy'sMom:" Oh yeah." She walks to Suzy and gently bend down to pick up Yoseob out of his knees. " You two.... You two are a pain in the ".  OOHHH, SHE SAID A BAD WORD.  -Wooyoung make his mouth into an O- " Please take care of her, Yoseob"... 
 
My dad look at me and gave me a two thumbs up. Woah, he cheese so big. I tunred my head to Jieun and winked. She blush. 
 
Yoseob:" Thank you. Thank you." I saw tears coming out of his eyes. This is real love.
 
- 3 hour later -
 
I noticed Jieun was about to sleep, so I took her home. Not by car, but by walking.
 
Wooyoung:" Jieun?".
 
Jieun:" Neh, Wooyoung-oppa".
 
Wooyoung:" Aren't you happy?". She looked at me and slight her head.
 
Jieun:" Happy about what?".
 
Wooyoung:" That you and me make a good couple".
 
Jieun:" Oh, just that?".
 
Wooyoung:" Just that!?! Yah, I think we should make a couple name of us".
 
Jieun:" Oh, I know.... umm...... Wooyoung and IU".
 
Wooyoung:" Boring..."
 
Jieun:" MWO?!?".
 
Wooyoung:" WooU?".  I can see her giggles. She too cute.
 
Jieun:" Oh, I like it. How do you think of that name?". I look at her and smiled. " what's wrong"
 
Wooyoung:" Lets brake up". She looked at me. " I like someone else".  I need to find a way to marry her. 
 
- End of Wooyoung's Flashback-
 
 

Author'sPOV:

Wow, it's been a long time that i update. So how this chapter? Is this chapter long enough? Do you guys remember Chapter one: IT'S Killing Me? Well, it is almost the end. Really, I am not lying, but thanks subscribers. I also want to say is that why did Wooyoung said " Lets brake up?" Is he having a plan? or is it something else? Iloveyou all readers :DD